Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Warm-Ups to the 2003 Province Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Result Capt. vs. National Team

I have heard that the Vancouver Explorers do not have a team in the PCSL this year because they are sending a team to the "Chinese World Cup", was this the team you played?

Do you guys have any Richmond Summer League warm-up games coming up, keep us informed.
How about the teams that are in the CUP, I hear everyone is trying to get games vs. Trinity Western to play on thier Cracker Pitch.

HOS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about the teams that are in the CUP, I hear everyone is trying to get games vs. Trinity Western to play on thier Cracker Pitch

Once you're knocked out in the first round, you'll be in the same position as us. You just dragged the inevitable out a little longer. As for exhibitions, we have had at least TWO premier teams ask us for a game and we will oblige. We did play that team that was going to the 'World Cup' and we thoroughly stuffed them, with a nice mixture of our first division and CAT team. Of course, I wasn't playing and that would explain a successful result. They were fast and skillful but their finishing was worse than your ability to read and catch a cross. :eek: They gave up after the 4th goal and they had some wanker red carded for a fcuking two footed tackle in the last 5 minutes. Apparently, he plays for a premier team (Westside?), and he was threatening everyone(including Sidewinder) as he was leaving the field. Nice touch, cnut.

We have a mouth-watering exhibition run on Saturday before our team wrap-up. If you want to see some quality, make sure you stay away from Honda Field on Saturday at 2:00.

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fan-fcuking-tastic.

Does anyone know that Surrey United's 0-30's or "Masters" team beat PAU of the FVSL premier 4-2 on Tuesday. Maybe Ballbaby could fill us in. Chances are PAU isn't going to report anything. :D

Good stuff guys.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Most of us on PAU were a little confused in the first half, I'll admit. We're so used to passing to guys wearing red with Surrey United across the front, it took us a while to adjust. :D

I sure hope Burnaby don't wear red this coming Tuesday night!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Skip

I sure hope Burnaby don't wear red this coming Tuesday night!

They might be seeing red, after we beat them 6-2.

Granted, they were missing their keeper, and it cost them at least two goals.

My prediction
Bby 7
PAU 1

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil (McCrackin)

Nice prediction chump!!! As if PAU will score a goal!!!:rolleyes: I mean, the FVSL is the shits and there is no possible way a lowly league winning Valley squad could even get out of their own half against such a powerhouse with the likes of Larrson in their line up!!!:rolleyes:

Lookingforwardtoapummeling, Guinness:eek:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DELTA V. SURREY UNITED

Delta (FVSL) v. Surrey United (VMSL) - Exhibition

John Oliver Park - Wednesday April 2nd - 7.30PM

Any predictions?

Cheers:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty: how'd Burnaby make out against Trinity Western Saturday? Was it worth it?

Fat Monkey: nobody will take that bet. KNVB is already a cnut.

(I hope Ballbaby doesn't read this...)

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuesday Night

Weather permitting and hoping the field is open:D

Sporting vs Club I

Should be a good game.

Cheers
JB

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VMSL Powers 2 FVSL muckers 2

Just thought I'd throw this result out from last nights muckfest from Newton Athletic turf... Yeah the Burnaby Canadians had most of the posession, but PAU played a disciplined game and fought well for the draw... Viking made a couple of great saves although he let in a nice chip from Besty!!!:rolleyes:

Not much more to say other than I guess we Fraser Valley low life's proved we have nae chance of competing with the Van Metro squads???:eek:

Forever and ever:knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 2- Club I 1

With yours truley scoring from a corner, and to top it I took the corner.

Cheers
JB

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope, I knew you would think of that because it is a common thing to see when you are on the park, when you see it:eek:

Cheers
JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf of Surrey United I would like to thank Delta Metro for letting us use there game ball for 85 minutes tonight. It's spectacularly round and well pumped up. :rolleyes: . You should try playing with it some time. I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

3- nil was the score but this one was over before it really got going. Delta seem to have quit after the second goal which meant we stopped trying really. That's about all that really needs to be told. The highlight of the night for Delta though was (for us anyway)when their keeper pushed his defender in the head for not picking up our 17 year old forward after he scored and said "what the fcuk are you looking at?" Team animosity at it's best. :D Good luck against the Firemen guys. You'll need it.

Crafty you were saying about the difference between VMSL and FVSL?

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Originally posted by J_B

and to top it I took the corner.

Hell if i scored on my own net and I took the corner that would be a great goal. Unless I put on the stripes at half and convert for the other team:rolleyes:

Cheers
JB

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're Welcome

Originally posted by knvb
Crafty you were saying about the difference between VMSL and FVSL?

Yes I was, and the difference was as clear as the nose on your face last night. I'm hoping a valuable lesson was learnt by our lads as to what they are going to see as we move in to the BC's. We have played the Firemen twice and you lads once. Three games against some of the best opposition the VMSL has to offer can only help us prepare. I blame myself last year for the schooling we got from Croatia due to poor preparation. This year I've let these guys see exactly what is coming next week and I thank you, and your team for its participation..;)

and you're right.!........we do have very nice balls..:D

Cheers and good luck in the BC's.:bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts