Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanker of the Week (January 16-23)

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
In the immortal words of the warrior-poet, Captain Shamrock,

"Hi, Pot. Meet Kettle".

Buckfast.

Overall a great example of originality. In one run on sentence: a blowjob, a quote, and a fresh new pot kettle cliche/proverb.

How do u do it?

:eek:

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Without a doubt Terry - Terrytoo whatever you wish to be called this week.

As there is no logic in your replies, I wont bother to quote you and jam it back up your well fcked anal cavity. Face it... You're unfunny, lame and about as cutting edge as a plasticine ball.

I've booked you in for a charisma and talent transplant. While they're at it maybe they'll do something about the grey matter that's running out your nose. I can understand it, I mean there'd have to be some damage when all you've done so far is to repeatedly hammer your head into the fcking keyboard, garnish the results with some crap you spat out and then post that as a supposed pisstake.

Now go back to your hovel, and for Christ's sake get AMUSING quick, before your brain atrophies from lack of use. :D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lita,

nice attempt to endear yourself to the terry haters by piling on with them.

In my opinion, I don't speak for anyone else, you are easily amongst the top 5 worst piss-takers TTP has ever endured.

Terry's worst efforts are 10 times more entertaining than your best.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terry2skins = engerlish wanker
terry = just a wanker
lukethepuke =wank :wa:
jinkt= :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: cool

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, come on, the bashing his head on the keyboard bit was spot on. His spellcheck must work wonders.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
(_X_)

Ooooooooooooh! Get her!

I imagine Lita in Burnby is a splitarse. Bitchy aren't you, pet? Bless. Point me at some of your enlightened moments and I'll happily defer to your superior wit and gracious, female charm. Never heard of you until you waded in with that pearl. You're keeping venerated company in lumping yourself in with those others I've so easily wound up. Maybe you could all get together and pore over the overwhelming evidence in favour of eugenics where people like you are concerned. :)

While you're here; have you had any luck trawling for sausage on this website? Unless you're a fish licker why else would a doris come on a website ostensibly devoted to taking the piss (at least in name) and the glory that is Arsenal Football Club? Don't consider me a threat to your cruising for a bit of badger scratching, I'm sure there are enough chubby chasers on this site to keep you in yummy gentlemen's relish for a few months yet, luvvie. I'm no threat, petal, not into the hanging bacon meself.

It's just a question of time until DickVanDyke admits he fancies the hotpants off me. I'll be patient, he's obviously rubbish at expressing himself. I give it a few more weeks before the private messages he sends me progress onto him telling me about his swollen betty swollocks. Scrummy!

How long does a week last in Canadia?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FastferryshowterrySidwithavocabulary,
Wanker of the website lifetime achievement award goes to.........
You have clearly gotten lost. The metaphor list is infinite. Please exit promptly. Until your bitch ass resurfaced, I was sure that it was impossible for anyone other then Sid to posess an ever greater ability to transend their offish personality via ttp forum. The abundance of friends you have surrounding you must be exausting. Sitting there on your comp, drenched in a yellow discharge, you obsorb it all. Man you stink, clean yourself off and find a new delivery outlet for those godforsaken, saxicolous thoughts. Know when you are not wanted. Leave with some, if any respect for yourself .

Your post are tiresome, no where near comedic and just ugly. You really have me exercising the empathy. I'm actually embarrassed for you.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Your post are tiresome, no where near comedic and just ugly. You really have me exercising the empathy. I'm actually embarrassed for you.
LVL said:
New,old, whatever.....as long as it's tip top.

Josh Kelley - Amazing
This had me rolling on the floor. You're a comedic fcuking genius, LVL.

I've just gone past being embarrassed for you.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
This had me rolling on the floor. You're a comedic fcuking genius, LVL.

I've just gone past being embarrassed for you.

You found that funny?, I hope you had your helmet on when u were rolling around.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts