Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanker of the Week (January 16-23)

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whom do you nominate as this week's "wanker of the week"? After reading some of the banter in the FVSL threads, I'd say there's no shortage of nominees. I'm not going to nominate anybody, because I love you all. Especially my fellow tsunami watchers. TheRob, too. I love TR. And Yoda. I also cannot be nominated since I started this thread. It's a TTP rule, apparently.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could we call this award "The Terry"? You see, if we don't he may be getting nominated and win every week. Now, it is my understanding that if you have an award named after you, you can't win it. That would level the playing field for everyone else here on this wonderful gay pisstaking site.

What do you think?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and we're note voting, we're nominating...

I'll reserve my nomination until Guinness gets home, half cut, from his game. Man, I hope they lose for nothing more than pure entertainment purposes...

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about a nomination for the clown who sent me this and then, I'm assuming, made it so I could post but no one could see!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious!!

last time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you please stop attempting to get around the censored words filter here?

I've asked before and I'm getting tired or editting some of the stuff all the time.

Thanks,

~Regs.

Too bad he writes about as well as he takes the piss. He won't return my calls to tell me when his cracking pisstake with my invisiblity will end either! How about a clever pisstake ban for all them who thought it was funny to call me a fag? "........you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening........"

Consistency is great!!

:)

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
Terry the cnut muscle off the week

Wahey!! There's some of that famous Irish craic they never stop telling people about!! Christ, I wish I was a paddy.

I'm invisible. Like Alison Moyet.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Wahey!!

More Irish craic!!

And some racism to boot!!! Woohoo!!!!

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Wahey!!!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terry, and its blatantly obvious. The snagletoothed git from the land of the tanned is the biggest dipshit to ever sign on here.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
Terry, and its blatantly obvious. The snagletoothed git from the land of the tanned is the biggest dipshit to ever sign on here.
thats makes you second biggest dipshit ever !to sign on here
:D :eek:

sid

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
:
Originally Posted by sid Terry the cnut muscle off the week

Wahey!! There's some of that famous Irish craic they never stop telling people about!! Christ, I wish I was a paddy. :D

Since it's now the 27th of January has the voting stopped? Is it to(o) late to submit my vote for whoever Regs is? Might make him angry though, different rules for him it seems!! I'm just following the take the piss guidelines as described on the front page!!

take the piss out of (someone) -- 1. make a fool of, tease (someone); act disrespectfully to (someone) in the hope of causing grave embarrassment; humble, degrade, belittle (someone) 2. humble, degrade, belittle (someone) by getting the better of him.

And look!! My old mate DickVanDyke is back after his hollow threats of departure were met with universal apathy and a collective yawn!! One thing's for sure, he's been practicing his Engrish, he even spelled "the" right for a change!!! Needs some work forming. Sentences though. As someone said yesterday, he's in the right place, we're a community here and happy to help the handicapped and less able!! Even the chronically stupid!!!:D

Remember MarcoVanBommel, it's never to(o) late to have a happy childhood!! :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts