Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanker of the week Jan 30-Feb 5

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The moderator should get the nod for failing to close the last one after a week and start a new one.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree Steve. I would have done it, but I can only close/edit threads and posts in the "Chit Chat" forum as well as the Scottish Premier forum. Keep up the good work. I've added you to my buddy list.

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to nominate myself for wanker of the sixteen-day Canadian week. I have finally had an epiphany and understand what the real pisstakers have meant all along.

I really have, in all my gushing excitement at having realised I'm the only gay on this website, missed the point.

Thank God for the subtlety and humour of the likes of ripvanwinkle, the Countdown Conundrum Steve and Sid. All this time I have been allowing my personality to shine through when I should have been cultivating a persona and enjoying playing a character. I feel such a fool. There is no way ripvanwinkle could actually be as mentally subnormal as all his posts indicate. The made up words, the racism, the homophobia, the spelling and mental thought-processus of a seven-year old autistic pomeranian, none has been the true person behind the keyboard. I understand now it's all been an elborate pisstake!! His virtuoso red herring in always spelling "the" wrong is what twigged it for me in the end. Still, a maestro performance and one that had me fooled for well over a month.

The Conundrum doesn't have a woefully underdeveloped intelligence either but, it has to be said, he needs to work on his knowledge of Scotland; it's obvious he's never been to the place. Almost had me though!

And Sid? Like his two thoroughbred pisstaking contemporaries, Sid's act of stupidity and inability to notice anything humorous without a laugh-track is so convincing he must be, in reality, full of that famous Irish craic just like every other single one of his countrymen.

So please do accept my self-nomination. I hope one of the moderators is able to pull some strings to enable me to win this week's award some time in April. Are the high number of depressingly moderate posts anything to do with the need for moderation? You know, to keep things on an even keel. Pisstaking should be controlled and held in check. Heaven only knows what might happen otherwise.

I'd like to apologise to the real pisstakers. Sorry rip, Conundrum, Lita and Sid. I "get it" now though. Reading my posts must have been like shovelling shite uphill. No wonder rip always reacted as though he'd just run flat out into a wall with his helmet on. :)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's time you took the mensa test my friend. It is quite probable that the members of the G7 still do not know of your existance.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
terrytoo said:
I would like to nominate myself for wanker of the sixteen-day Canadian week. I have finally had an epiphany and understand what the real pisstakers have meant all along.

I really have, in all my gushing excitement at having realised I'm the only gay on this website, missed the point.

Thank God for the subtlety and humour of the likes of ripvanwinkle, the Countdown Conundrum Steve and Sid. All this time I have been allowing my personality to shine through when I should have been cultivating a persona and enjoying playing a character. I feel such a fool. There is no way ripvanwinkle could actually be as mentally subnormal as all his posts indicate. The made up words, the racism, the homophobia, the spelling and mental thought-processus of a seven-year old autistic pomeranian, none has been the true person behind the keyboard. I understand now it's all been an elborate pisstake!! His virtuoso red herring in always spelling "the" wrong is what twigged it for me in the end. Still, a maestro performance and one that had me fooled for well over a month.

The Conundrum doesn't have a woefully underdeveloped intelligence either but, it has to be said, he needs to work on his knowledge of Scotland; it's obvious he's never been to the place. Almost had me though!

And Sid? Like his two thoroughbred pisstaking contemporaries, Sid's act of stupidity and inability to notice anything humorous without a laugh-track is so convincing he must be, in reality, full of that famous Irish craic just like every other single one of his countrymen.

So please do accept my self-nomination. I hope one of the moderators is able to pull some strings to enable me to win this week's award some time in April. Are the high number of depressingly moderate posts anything to do with the need for moderation? You know, to keep things on an even keel. Pisstaking should be controlled and held in check. Heaven only knows what might happen otherwise.

I'd like to apologise to the real pisstakers. Sorry rip, Conundrum, Lita and Sid. I "get it" now though. Reading my posts must have been like shovelling shite uphill. No wonder rip always reacted as though he'd just run flat out into a wall with his helmet on. :)

I remember this fat kid in school who was so obese and disliked that he would make fun of his own fat before others could hit him with their jokes, it was his way of acepting defeat and fitting in......ummm where was I goin with this....anyhow I agree with fat terry...he gets my vote

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for quoting his entire post I would have been lost with out that.

I remember this stupid kid who was so socially incapable of fitting in because he wasn't sure of his own sexuality so he called everyone homosexual pillow bitters before everyone could hit him with a pitch fork, it was his way of accepting defeat and fitting in... ummm where were you going with any of this?

I do hope you use your new thesaurus to reply.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Thanks for quoting his entire post I would have been lost with out that.

I remember this stupid kid who was so socially incapable of fitting in because he wasn't sure of his own sexuality so he called everyone homosexual pillow bitters before everyone could hit him with a pitch fork, it was his way of accepting defeat and fitting in... ummm where were you going with any of this?

I do hope you use your new thesaurus to reply.

And it's little red riding hood coming to the rescue of her beloved terry. hahahaha good god man, u make it too damn easy. I made sure to quote that entire run on sentence paragraph, we can't have you getting lost. Tell me simply Red, what the shite is a pillow biter, some inside slang u use. Thesaurus? hahahahah Caruso u should throw on some pampers, u are pissing all over yourself. What, did I use a word you didnt know? hahaha u dumptruck. Anyhow Scholes, you threw the sucker punch, Im just stomping you in return. I recall pissing on Terry not you.

I find it disturbing that you find this social activity. Stupid gay kid? Stupid, ya you most definetly are. Gay, you're starting to look that way. Not that theres anything wrong with that. The not fitting in issue, u have come to grips with the ginger reason. Don't revisit your past.

Gayterry was born on his first post, I do believe he labeled eric prydz video for call on me, pathetic, ugly, and for kids.

i change my vote........knvb is the wanker of the week

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:

Sorry Luc. Once you vote you are stuck with that vote until Steve 1234 starts the February 6-13 Wanker of the Week Thread.

I don't make the rules; I just enforce them.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The funniest part of that LVL, is you actually thought you were "Taking the Piss" out of me. I'm making it easy on you? (u) All anyone has to do is reply and you make yourself look like a bigger and bigger tit. The only problem, no one wants to touch you. (u)

Thanks for proving my point too. There is never a pitch fork around when you need one.

~dumptruck

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
And it's little red riding hood coming to the rescue of her beloved terry. hahahaha good god man, u make it too damn easy. I made sure to quote that entire run on sentence paragraph, we can't have you getting lost. Tell me simply Red, what the shite is a pillow biter, some inside slang u use. Thesaurus? hahahahah Caruso u should throw on some pampers, u are pissing all over yourself. What, did I use a word you didnt know? hahaha u dumptruck. Anyhow Scholes, you threw the sucker punch, Im just stomping you in return. I recall pissing on Terry not you.

I find it disturbing that you find this social activity. Stupid gay kid? Stupid, ya you most definetly are. Gay, you're starting to look that way. Not that theres anything wrong with that. The not fitting in issue, u have come to grips with the ginger reason. Don't revisit your past.

Gayterry was born on his first post, I do believe he labeled eric prydz video for call on me, pathetic, ugly, and for kids.

saxicolous.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
koed

knvb said:
The funniest part of that LVL, is you actually thought you were "Taking the Piss" out of me. I'm making it easy on you? (u) All anyone has to do is reply and you make yourself look like a bigger and bigger tit. The only problem, no one wants to touch you. (u)

Thanks for proving my point too. There is never a pitch fork around when you need one.

~dumptruck
:eek:

No degree of dullness can safeguard a work against teh determination of his teamates to find it fascinating.It is by universal misunderstanding that all agree. For if, by ill luck, people understood each other, they would never agree. What is defeat? Nothing but education; nothing but teh first step to something better. You have taught me me that mediocrity knows nothing higher then itself. ;)

terrytoo

Jan 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Wanker of the week Jan 30-Feb 5 2010

In other words, when someone tears you to pieces and leaves you with nothing left as rebuttle, type a load of nonsensical bollocks and pretend "your" a pious intellectual.

Breathtaking. When the poor soul gets wound up he forgets how to spell "the" and starts kidding himself about knowing the first thing about existentialist philosophy. Funny old business, Tourettes.

I'll respond to your PM's now, luc, but if I've told you once I've told you a thousand times, I already have a boyfriend.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

terrytoo said:
In other words, when someone tears you to pieces and leaves you with nothing left as rebuttle, type a load of nonsensical bollocks and pretend "your" a pious intellectual.

Breathtaking. When the poor soul gets wound up he forgets how to spell "the" and starts kidding himself about knowing the first thing about existentialist philosophy. Funny old business, Tourettes.

I'll respond to your PM's now, luc, but if I've told you once I've told you a thousand times, I already have a boyfriend.

Really, wonder who it is? hahahahaha u 2 are sad. I win. I always do.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

terrytoo said:

Really, wonder who it is? hahahahaha u 2 are sad. I win. I always do.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"find a new delivery outlet for those godforsaken, saxicolous thoughts."

Saxicolous -adj- living among or on rocks.

If your thoughts are inside your head, and they are saxicolous then what else is rolling around in there.

It's never complimenting to anyone when a piss take has to be explained.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Did you really just post the exact same thing 27 minutes apart?

Did Keeper just exemplify:
All mathematical aspects of computer science, including complexity theory, logic of programming languages, analysis of algorithms, cryptography, computer vision, pattern recognition, information processing and modelling of intelligence? Scientific computing and numerical analysis. Computational aspects of optimization and control theory? Computer algebra?

This years Fileds Medal winner is.......................

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, and about as well as you (u) displayed your prowess in forgery, plagiarism and cut & pasting. Is there an original thought in your head or are you limited to quoting other peoples philosophies, dictionary and thesaurus definitions and then sadly attempt to pass then off as your own?

It's never complimenting to anyone when your 'piss take' isn't in fact your own.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Yes, and about as well as you (u) displayed your prowess in forgery, plagiarism and cut & pasting. Is there an original thought in your head or are you limited to quoting other peoples philosophies, dictionary and thesaurus definitions and then sadly attempt to pass then off as your own?

It's never complimenting to anyone when your 'piss take' isn't in fact your own.

Hahaha first off thank you, I can only translate your assumption as a compliment. Secondly you forgot a line in your edited dialogue..." try to impress some girl, embarass my friend''

I always liked this one " ya and you will be serving my kids fries in a drive thru and our way home from a skiing trip"

You just ran into a wall, koed yourself. Sad, so so sad.

Apple Sauce Bitch!!!!!!!!

Sorry this is just painfull now, like a pitchfork in the ass :O

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your assumption only makes you (u) look like a bigger ass.
Sorry this is just painfull now
We finally agree on something, though I only find it painful and not just now this whole experience.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0