Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vmsl Vs Fvsl

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok let the piss taking begin.. all you fvsl players think that you are better than us?? i personally dont think so

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey ref beater,
Why don't you take a look around. There's already a thread started on TTP on the same topic.

It's located in the FVSL threads. I'd post a link here if I could figure out this vB code stuff.

TR,
please post a link to the forum:)

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Move this thread

Regs I think we should move this thread to the soccer page not the VMSL page. This would get more response from everyone.

Animal

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give me a break

Like I said in the Geeks thread. Why don’t you guys come out to Maple Ridge on Friday night and see a FVSL premier game with your own eyes. I am tired of listening to you city folks who wouldn’t know what a hard days work was like in your life babble on about how your league is so good. I think you guys aren’t giving yourself enough credit, your league is probably the best in Canada in fact maybe even the world. If the FVSl is such a shitty league, why is there a guy who used to play for the 86ers playing for Allouette United out in Maple Ridge. Must be a shitty league if he is doing that. :p :p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drive out to Slurrey

Plus he hates to practice!! and you can't play VMSL and not practice a least once a week.

slatsleftsurreycausewepracticetomuchandhehadnotime!

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmm... Can't think of any of the Whitecaps in either Premier or in VMSL Div.1...

Kurganthinkingoneplayerdoesnotaleaguemake.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No you give ME a break

Originally posted by I_love_sheep
If the FVSl is such a shitty league, why is there a guy who used to play for the 86ers playing for Allouette United out in Maple Ridge.

Holy Fcuk SheepBitch!! Are you a 12 year old girl who has mischievously pinched her fathers PC and password and taken to spouting complete fcuking nonsense all over an otherwise amicable footballing website??????

The only sensible thing you've said was "I think you guys aren't giving yourself enough credit, your league is probably the best in Canada". If only you'd thrown a full stop after that and hit return, you'd be a bleedin genius.

And just when I thought the sheepshagger had the crown of "Dumb" wrapped up, along comes ref beater with his last post. Completely missing out on a little thing called SARCASM!

So now its Dumb and Dumber, would the real Lloyd Christmas please stand up?

Fcuk my head hurts.

Willy McFedup

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref Beater (what kind of a fcuking name is that?:p ),

Most guys who have played both leagues would agree that the VMSL Premier is a notch higher than the FVSL Premier, but not much more. More like 1A and 1B. Your description from the “Geeks” thread, on the other hand, is way out there…the FVSL Premier doesn’t compare with the VMSL 3rd division? How fcuking stupid are you? Really? Come to think of it, I have read your stuff, and I know how stupid you are.

The fact is both leagues are AMATURE!!! Just in case you were wondering, that means players aren’t paid to play…that is, unless you are a failed/unwanted pro like Sneds, or can’t get a shot in a pro league and are good enough to get a couple of thousand a year from the Romanian goon squad. The fact is, many of us choose to play in the FVSL because the quality is pretty damn good, the facilities are 2nd to none, and we don’t have to put in 1-1/2 hours driving 3 times per week to put up with the politics and bullshit of the VMSL. Many of the VMSL lads strike me as guys clinging to pro dreams that will never be fulfilled. Gee, could that be big Willy Azzie selling that shite?

Our Village Idiot the Sheep Shagger gave a poor example of a quality player in Slater…I agree with knvb in that he doesn’t deserve to play in any committed program if he doesn’t want to train. The fact is, he probably would have gotten a spot on most other offensive deprived VMSL Premier teams anyhow. If you go up and down the list of many of the teams (Dominion and Rangers come to mind), you find players with pretty good resumes from your beloved league. You talk a big game, but you’re probably a bumbling idiot on the pitch, those few minutes you actually get off the bench from your cheerleading duties.

Keep on spuing your tired bullshit buddy…as Guinness, knvb, and many others can well attest, more and more of the best players in BC are produced in the Valley. In fact, that’s common knowledge now. The VMSL is loaded with aging talent that will be retiring to the Masters league sooner than later, while more and more talented players are simply choosing to stay in the Valley. Within 3-5 years, you’ll see a BC champ from the Valley, and soon thereafter fewer and fewer from the VMSL.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who Is Llyod Christmas????

For the benefit of my fine "Bastardly" friend, and any other cinematically deprived TTPers, Lloyd Christmas is of course the intellectually challenged lead character in Dumb and Dumber, played by Jim Carey.

Carry on. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carry on? How can I!?!?!

Drew Carey?

nice edit :D

Isn't he the left back for GEUABCDADDANOTHERFCUKINGLETTER?

~TBfeelingabitintellectuallychallengedbythisthread.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts