Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vmsl Vs Fvsl

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
regardless of the size of your...

bzzr gut Jinky, you used it well in the game tonight!

QFC 7 - Rorange HBDEcheatside 5...

~scbrutalsportsmanshipwasdisplayedthisevening-of course on KFC'sQFC's team

rawten

Nov 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wee willy wanker

in response to willy wanker who seems to think that VMSL is the bomb!if he was fortunate enough to play in the all-star game in may,he would realize that there is not much difference in the quality of soccer between the valley and metro. IT was a good game and a close score. oh ya! the metro team had four ex players from the valley to help them along.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hate the break!

I hate the X-Mass break! I need soccer local soccer banter NOW! If I don't get some soon I may have to read the useless FVML crap!

Lets not forget that the VMSL is head and shoulders above the fmsl

knvbwouldratherreadSCpoststhandothat!

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hate the break!

Originally posted by knvb

knvbwouldratherreadSCpoststhandothat!

Go ahead and repeat the same old trash about FVSL and VMSL, but saying that you would rather read SC's posts instead of viewing FVSL threads is really low:( :D

skytrainswisheshecouldhavethetimebackthathespentreadingSC'sposts

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Jerk Store phoned.......

...................and they're all out of you KNVB. Let's not get snarky you fcuking lowlife wanker. Sit down, relax, and enjoy the spirit of the season.:)

Oh, by the way, it's FVSL. Not QMJHL or whatever you wrote.

See you at Tommy's, TheRob

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hate the break!

Originally posted by knvb
I hate the X-Mass ...crap!

knvb,

There is only a handful of players in the VMSL league that can be said to be "head and shoulders" above the players of FVSL. The rest are just brag and boast from the success of those particular handful of players.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Hate the break!

Originally posted by Skytrain

, but saying that you would rather read SC's posts instead of viewing FVSL threads is really low:( :D

skytrainswisheshecouldhavethetimebackthathespentreadingSC'sposts

Well well well, I guess "K-NoB" and "Tryflame" will need some help buying their women gifts for Christmas ('cause you don't know how to R.E.S.P.E.C.T. the women). -good luck with the shopping and Merry Christmas to you as well! -glad you read my posts too "Tryflame"

~SCloveisintheair,butnotforK-NobandSkytrain'swomen!:eek:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Hate the break!

Originally posted by sexualchocolate
Well well well, I guess "K-NoB" and "Tryflame" will need some help buying their women gifts for Christmas

Since when did respect for women have anything to do with the difference between VMSL and FVSL?:confused: As for buying gifts for women, I will not be buying any gifts for the ladies this year because they have all not been naughty enough.:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good fun

SC,

I can’t get off of how much I get turned on by you posting name. Sexual Chocolate… I’m getting a boner. If you look anything like my girlfriends…

1. Tyra Banks
2. Sharon Leal
3. Hale Barre
4. Bionecee (boody lishious!)

Please post your photo: HERE! Must include naked boob shot. And but shot. And if you feel up to it, the pyramid. Thanks.

Back to the topic, to make my post legit:

There is only a handful of players in the VMSL league that can be said to be "head and shoulders" above the players of FVSL. The rest are just brag and boast from the success of those particular handful of players.

Skytrain, you’re bang on. You’re a genius, and must have been reading my posts.:D

Dude- isuspectthiswillwarrantareplyfromsyc

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude has got a bit of TTP withdrawl.

Skytrain, you’re bang on. You’re a genius,

The Captain, though, says

Skytrain is a putz

Will the real Skytrain please stand up.

I will also say that the commitment and managing in th FVSL is sometimes questionable. I heard of one team who had a practice sceduled and only the keeper showed up to a dark field.

SYCwhowasnursingacoldoneandwatchingsurvivorwhilelenfrozehisnutsoff

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Good fun

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
SC,

I can’t get off of how much I get turned on by you posting name. Sexual Chocolate… I’m getting a boner. If you look anything like my girlfriends…

1. Tyra Banks
2. Sharon Leal
3. Hale Barre
4. Bionecee (boody lishious!)

Please post your photo: HERE! Must include naked boob shot. And but shot. And if you feel up to it, the pyramid. Thanks.

Back to the topic, to make my post legit:

+SCwonderswhyJudeisintheBahamasandcan'tgetanyactionthere
Dare to dream, and yes, sorry I came into this thread, my ears were burning, and sure enough, Jude was thinking of me again! -shut up with the 'burning' comment K-nob!

:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go again

First off sorry to all my mates in the Valley (before I continue)... the VMSL is far better than the FVSL... the organization of each club and the league itself combined with the more skillfull and less "I'm gonna six stud this guy and that guy" popping off before the match is even played, make the VMSL top notch and the FVSL a grooming ground for young up and commers and a barrial ground for the golden oldies!!!;) :p :cool:

Guinnesscan'twaitforalloftheresponses!!!:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's everywhere

I found the VMSL worse for that kind of stuff because of the ethnic rivalries...that was in 1998. I doubt it has changed. Human nature is human nature...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forgot to mention...

Originally posted by Regs
Liverpool=champs,

If I see another post like the one I had to edit, not only will I make sure you never post here again, but I'll do everything I can to make sure you get a pair of sixes raked across your thighs by someone, somewhere.

~Regs.

TB said it first. Isn't he a VMSL player? If I'm correct, playing for the TOP VMSL team?

Case closed.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top Team???

That could be debated... I guess time will tell...:cool:

GuinnessthinksDudeisgraspingatstaws(whereisyouranswer)???

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Answer

No straws needed. That was about the easiest comparison to make. I haven't been threatened from the sidelines since a Serb threatened to "Cut my tongue out" back in the VMSL. There is way more bravado, threats of violence, AND death threats in the VMSL. No comparison. Also, the original six-stud threat came from the Bastard himself...although I don't disagree with him.

Dude- whoknowsguinnessisoutofcomebackssincehealreadyplayedthe"graspingatstaws"card.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0