Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL rumours and scuttlebutt

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do You Mean Lossing Croatia or Winning Croatia

Originally posted by knvb
Before or after Christmas?

He has played for both, but he has not played this year. He has been in the league for a few years now.

Not a bad guy, for an Italian.

HOS

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmm!

I do know of a keeper that transfered out off NSCl O30's to play premier, big fellow, decent keeper. Coaches football(CFL style), teaches on the North Shore. Oh hell it's Brad Baker!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cats Out of the Bag

Originally posted by Regs
Or a goalie :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Zenga has signed on with the Flying Cnuts, but after his first game with the team, he might be thinking that he should have phoned BigP first.

Saw Bakes at the game, would love to see him back in the mix with Peg, but I heard he likes to take drinks of water when guys are on Break-Aways. Well thats what Tee told me.

Peg is catching up to Inter, for number of guys signed.

HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Zenga in Goal, but Soon I am Sure

The Young Lad that did play did very well, he must have stopped 3 or 4 quality chances for Khalsa, that would have really made the score ugly.

Perhaps Zenga will see his first action next Sunday at Ambleside vs. the Trollers, keep your head up.

HOS

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next season Oliver Heald will be joining Croatia A in div.1.

He will play for Croatia if he doesn't re-sign with Rino's or sign with Peg or some div.2 team his friend plays for. Croatia is definitely near the top of his list.

But then again, he may have felt pressured into saying that when he was caught in Croatia's dressing room drinking Croatia's pints and eating there BBQ'd burgers and no way out with it being 7pm and nobody would hear him if he screamed for help.

:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hot news...Shoc-king

Surrey United have just sold their premier spot to Croatia A for $15,000 dollars... WTF???

More to come...

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's not true.

Croatia are using up all there funds to build a new field and clubhouse with Burnaby Canadians beside the Burnaby Lake West Complex.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I missed.

Surrey united have just sold their premier spot to Croatia A for $15,000 dollars.......and turned right around and made a block buster deal to purchase AC Milan’s spot for a cool $500.00. The extra cash will be used to take the lads on a well-earned Caribbean vacation.

Damn cell phones...

revolutionary

May 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
new circulating rumours

Rumour has it that a Premier side is trying to sell their spot to an interested club. Does anyone else know details? I have heard too many different stories to speculate.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's on First, What's on Second.

Originally posted by The Apprentice
fireman bought sportstown?

So first Surrey FC bought Fireman, who have now in turn bought Sporttoon.

Does this mean that half the teams in Premier are now owned by Surrey FC, I know there are lots of kids out there for the CAT teams but this is crazy.
Mabey Next to God has an in on some Cloning and plans to Clone 30 or 40 Reggys, you sure would see the "Move" more often.

So, I guess FF is in Premier and Sportstoon has their spot in Div. 1, how much does that cost?

HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It Would Be Less than That

Originally posted by Sandman
Probably the same it cost Khalsa:rolleyes:

Sandman

With Khalsa, it was a "Merger" of the two teams, with no team exchanged back to P. 96ers.

With this deal it sounds like the teams are changing spots, Fireman take the Premier spot, and Toons take the 1st Div. spot.

We are still called Khalsa 96ers you know, until next year, when the official name will be Mighty Khalsa.

HOS

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm surprised Firemen has any any money left.
With the medical and legal bills racking up and all.......:rolleyes:

RFwhoshouldn'tbeTTPingonatouchysubjectbutcouldn'tresist

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF...heard that nugget today!:D

If there was any doubt that Firefighters was a Surrey team, those doubts have now been removed...:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts