Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] The Saudi Connection Boils Over

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of late to the party, is there any chance someone could identify the cast of players and their roles and give us a Coles notes very short version as to what the fcuk Whistleblower is on about?
I can't figure out h
Coles notes of coles notes.

stolen players, paid players, players being stolen by being paid, paid with self serving money laundering people who got, or are being, exposed by whistleblower, screenshot, texts screenshots, photos, texts, screenshots, he said she said, etc etc.

If the disgruntled 'whistle blower' wants to make a case he's sure doing a piss poor job of it here. His admission of improper actions is kind of a hint of character and revealing text messages suggests a serious lack of ethics.

If you're a true whistle blower you're not posted anonymously and pretending you're someone else.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't figure out h

If the disgruntled 'whistle blower' wants to make a case he's sure doing a piss poor job of it here. His admission of improper actions is kind of a hint of character and revealing text messages suggests a serious lack of ethics.

If you're a true whistle blower you're not posted anonymously and pretending you're someone else.
Dr Sketchy Doolittle I presume?

what makes me laugh the hardest is that he actually thinks bc soccer gives a fcuk.... absolutely useless when it comes to investigating anything

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
100% @Dude. We used to deal with this stuff on the field. The entire Lower Mainland has gone batshit crazy with pay-to-play etc. Ultimate to figure skating. Can't we go back to times like when Animal chased me off the field playing Fireman for being mouthy?!?! LOL. Or Rene would give a look and maybe a yellow. This is all BS, limp wrist crap. Anyways, its all about the Mr. "Base".
RFC - NORVAN Prem Relegation game.

I'm already suspended :rolleyes: and Rene is on the touchline with us watching.

Strong tackle on the touchline between our forward and their left back and both players end up colliding into the turf fence.

Rene looks up towards me and says " I'd of sent you off for that just because it was you!" LOL

#goodol'days

Older fart

Oct 16, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rene = Old School.

Love the guy
What does Rene ...have anything to do with this ...old blind and card happy ...vmsl loved him made money off his easy cards.. money says have chance to win VMSL or good old clubs with History in just wanted to play for the club and brothers on team that care about club not them selfs ....real team players

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does Rene ...have anything to do with this ...old blind and card happy ...vmsl loved him made money off his easy cards.. money says have chance to win VMSL or good old clubs with History in just wanted to play for the club and brothers on team that care about club not them selfs ....real team players
Have a snickers.....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts