Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] The Saudi Connection Boils Over

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes it’s the point of no return . We hope the merger was fallen apart and we left each other’s alone , but greed and jealousy blinded them to steal and betray us . May be anger is blinding us now but there is no way out of it I guess

You merged with another club. Partnership has fallen apart. You are airing your grievances on TTP. At this point you may as well follow-through on your threats to go to Canada Soccer, and be done with it.

This thing was already weird with you doing the media stuff for God knows what reason, but whatever. Carry on I suppose.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes it’s the point of no return . We hope the merger was fallen apart and we left each other’s alone , but greed and jealousy blinded them to steal and betray us . May be anger is blinding us now but there is no way out of it I guess

WTF are you even talking about? We did leave you alone. You're the one who spent a week harassing, threatening, and attempting to extort us before posting all this garbage on here.

9ad97611dd0564205acbe090bd8a75c1a66180bcc0d1610fcdd5ea536e05e147_1.jpg

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Left us alone while stealing our spot that We asked you to help manage is like stealing a house , kicking his owner and close the door and get mad when he knocks loud on the door. You know the sweat and effort we spent to make the club as good as it is , you know it’s not the “ joke “ you claimed it is , but you went along with your fathers betrayal

before all this started we sought logic in you because we knew your father always hated us but you seemed the one who was reasonable in the club, we knows he was just stealing the spot as a personal revenge not because he had the time or interest to run a prem spot

we owned the spot that promoted to premier , we brought it back when the team relegated to div 1 , we paid every dollar even the players fines, we hired the coaches , we paid for the media , we paid for the jerseys , we paid for players registrations , we paid for fields , we managed all preseason and season recruitment. You just used the fact you were the one on the vMSL forms to claim it’s your spot !! You never had interest in premier , even the practices you never attended

your father was manipulated by the snake who hated our guts because we kicked him out from the academy and you both fell in the trap . He did not even need to betray us when we only requested the simple credit that we deserved that was never going to affect tour club as we were never interested in , you knew always what was our interest , to move to the next level and not stay in amateur league but yet , you elected to betray all the things we did for “ your “ club because you got a lot of credit with the least effort possible WHY ?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not responding until you stop referring to yourself as "we" or "our president"

You need to take responsibility for who you are and what you are posting.

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
there are many reasonable third parties who you could talk to if you have anything to say or if you believed you have a true claim . When we posted here we were not at the stage of looking for a forum to respond or chat with you
If you were serious to break this partnership as civilized educated people , you had a million method to communicate with us and claim back what you gave to this partnership

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Persian Prince syndrome. The Persian Prince doesn’t get what he wants and throws his toys out of the pram.

This is so good you can’t make it up.

Doctor from Saudi-Arabia “buys” an amateur football club (partnership with Rinos) and proceeds to direct an “incentive” plan for players. Effectively cheating. At this point, merger complete, marriage consummated.

Pays for media to send back home, only God knows why.

Somehow marriage falls apart. The Doctor then starts using an assumed name while posting on an adult banter website called Takethepiss. Surely, he must be taking the piss, you can’t make up the absurdity!

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Dude after we thought you got it right , cmon

We started from Div 3, we didn’t buy a club , we climbed our way to premier because of good coaches and management so please do not say ( we bought a club ), all of our managers are Canadians , all our funds are from our work , so please stop this race thing just because one of us is posting from overseas now

Yes We made mistakes in prem like at least 4 clubs in the division ( all with evidence ) , we got rid of the twisted ways and worked with standards no one else in the amateur scene is doing that’s why we earned our way to the top and if you don’t want to believe that , it’s your choice . We are not trying to convince others about us , we are trying to convince others about the people who we are after

we got betrayed by the people who we thought partners so this is not a temper tantrum , this is payback

the Persian prince would never take dirty wet bebs to clean them by himself before next practice , will never drive a bus full of 15 players all the way to the island and the interior and for sure he won’t run to pick the soccer balls during practice . Obviously you haven’t visited the Middle East yo see how Persian princes live

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You idiot....when I write:

Doctor from Saudi-Arabia “buys” an amateur football club (partnership with Rinos)

What do you think the "quotation" marks are for?

What part of partner don't you understand? Nothing was stolen from you, you entered a partnership, and it fell apart. You needed a better pre-nup, sorry.

Frankly, I expect better out of our MDs. I should expect better, no?

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You idiot....when I write:

What do you think the "quotation" marks are for?

What part of partner don't you understand? Nothing was stolen from you, you entered a partnership, and it fell apart. You needed a better pre-nup, sorry.

Frankly, I expect better out of our MDs. I should expect better, no?
Code of Ethics for MDs also only applies for "practicing". "We talking practice!!!" -A. Iverson

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
100% @Dude. We used to deal with this stuff on the field. The entire Lower Mainland has gone batshit crazy with pay-to-play etc. Ultimate to figure skating. Can't we go back to times like when Animal chased me off the field playing Fireman for being mouthy?!?! LOL. Or Rene would give a look and maybe a yellow. This is all BS, limp wrist crap. Anyways, its all about the Mr. "Base".

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel lucky. The timing of this scandal is running parallel with my metamucil 14 day challenge. This morning I found the hotdog I ate from right around the same time this merger took place.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
No he did not win , he is just going through the same feeling when a teenager drives fast while his friends in the backseat are cheering for him , having few guys cheering for him here is nothing unusual . The silent majority are taking notes

but his crash is coming , the guys cheering him to keep going fast are not doing him a favor

the group that worked hard for 10 years won’t let him and his dad steal their work and run away . Exposing him with all of this messages and evidence is only step one ,

keep pushing on the gas pedal @dezza and @SmartCoach the crash is coming

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0