Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] The Saudi Connection Boils Over

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a voting option in this forum ?

who wants to keep hearing about the Freedmans mafia ? If you are full of the meal , We could move to Twitter

if you want more vote with ( yes )

its a no from me dawg GIF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you want to make me stop posting , no please , I will answer your questions so you feel relaxed

Ok why not , I will answer your questions again, I did before

I am Saudi Canadian ( yes they do exist ) , now stuck due to travel restrictions from coming back , i said my name and I wasn’t afraid to answer any question before

do you expect different answers ?

by the way , soccer coach for years attacked and accused our president with every thing in the book , I don’t remember anyone giving him hard time or even asking about his name

this group is to take the piss , right , it seems even @dezza who is involved is having fun

let the people continue to hear the truth , many are enjoying this , isn’t this the purpose of the group ?
Ummmmm....are you kidding? Nobody gave Soccer Coach a hard time?

What?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer mom got a hard time, Dude gives everyone a hard time. Ever since he Moved to Whistler and started drinking fine wine, hanging at posh sandwich shops. Generally felt he was better then us. Then he lost his front teeth and remembered who he was. A small town boy with great hair who saved Langley Soccer club.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plot twist....

IMG-20210123-WA0001.jpg

@whistle-blower is not actually Abdul Rahman Fehaid!

I suspect some may have already suspected this was the case, but now it's irrefutable. And if @whistle-blower is lying about his identity, you can pretty clearly conclude that he's a liar in general, and 95% of what comes out of his mouth and is posted here, is utter bullshit.

So who is the real @whistle-blower? Well, who else would write "Our beloved president" when referring to the Tigers other than the man himself, Dr. Mohammed Abdullah Abu Aish. (Spoiler: he also sent me multiple messages on WhatsApp until I blocked him, and then emailed multiple times telling me he was going to)

556731_4113958861153_2045343895_n.jpg

Normally I would value people's right to privacy, but since you've violated mine, here goes:

Dr Mohammed Abu Aish works at a pediatric clinic in Saudi Arabia, where he is indebted to the government because they paid for his schooling. Occasionally he is granted permission to leave the country for a period of a few months and that is when he is contracted as a Pediatric Emergency Physician at BC Children's Hopsital.

People may ask why someone would spend such vast sums of money on an amateur soccer team. Is it money laundering? No, it's not. It's his own after-tax money which he is foolishly spending, and the real reason why is because if it wasn't for the money, who would choose to affiliate with him? Look at how he treats his supposed friend Abdul: he goes online, impersonates him, and posts multiple defamatory statements that constitute libel. He's literally framed one of what should be his few true allies.

The number of ex-players and ex-coaches that have been with Tigers and would never have anything to do with the team again because of him is truly astounding. It's no wonder he was so desperate he agreed to pay his new coach $3k/month for a season that doesn't even count. Best of all, written in the contract is $1500/mo payment for periods during which soccer is cancelled due to covid. Brilliant "professional" management there. It's right up there with getting busy messaging the team you sponsor's 2 star players right before a Provincial final and pissing them off so much they refuse to play, and then instead of letting the real managers fix it, contacting TSS and telling them they don't need to release those players. Good job, you torpedoed the team's best chance at a Provincial title.

This last week has shown just what a small, petty, weak guy you are. Impersonating someone else, while spreading lies in an attempt to gain sympathy and make yourself look good is nothing short of cowardly. Tigers will never have anything to do with CPL or L1BC because the "club" is a joke and anyone with the slightest level of competence will see through your BS and reject you, and if by some fluke you slip through I'll be there to make sure they know the truth. I've already heard about several women's teams/academies you've contacted to partner with, and they laugh about your pathetic incoherent approaches.

As for why anyone would livestream VMSL games, we already know Tigers have their $1500 camera to record practices/matches and create highlight packages, so the real reason is because someone likes sitting on his computer at 3am in Saudi masturbating furiously every time Tigers score a goal.

drop mic GIF by Captain Obvious

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer mom got a hard time, Dude gives everyone a hard time. Ever since he Moved to Whistler and started drinking fine wine, hanging at posh sandwich shops. Generally felt he was better then us. Then he lost his front teeth and remembered who he was. A small town boy with great hair who saved Langley Soccer club.
All true except not felt, feel.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plot twist....

View attachment 29956

I suspect some may have already suspected this was the case, but now it's irrefutable. And if @whistle-blower is lying about his identity, you can pretty clearly conclude that he's a liar in general, and 95% of what comes out of his mouth and is posted here, is utter bullshit.

So who is the real @whistle-blower? Well, who else would write "Our beloved president" when referring to the Tigers other than the man himself, Dr. Mohammed Abdullah Abu Aish. (Spoiler: he also sent me multiple messages on WhatsApp until I blocked him, and then emailed multiple times telling me he was going to)

View attachment 29960

Normally I would value people's right to privacy, but since you've violated mine, here goes:

Dr Mohammed Abu Aish works at a pediatric clinic in Saudi Arabia, where he is indebted to the government because they paid for his schooling. Occasionally he is granted permission to leave the country for a period of a few months and that is when he is contracted as a Pediatric Emergency Physician at BC Children's Hopsital.

People may ask why someone would spend such vast sums of money on an amateur soccer team. Is it money laundering? No, it's not. It's his own after-tax money which he is foolishly spending, and the real reason why is because if it wasn't for the money, who would choose to affiliate with him? Look at how he treats his supposed friend Abdul: he goes online, impersonates him, and posts multiple defamatory statements that constitute libel. He's literally framed one of what should be his few true allies.

The number of ex-players and ex-coaches that have been with Tigers and would never have anything to do with the team again because of him is truly astounding. It's no wonder he was so desperate he agreed to pay his new coach $3k/month for a season that doesn't even count. Best of all, written in the contract is $1500/mo payment for periods during which soccer is cancelled due to covid. Brilliant "professional" management there. It's right up there with getting busy messaging the team you sponsor's 2 star players right before a Provincial final and pissing them off so much they refuse to play, and then instead of letting the real managers fix it, contacting TSS and telling them they don't need to release those players. Good job, you torpedoed the team's best chance at a Provincial title.

This last week has shown just what a small, petty, weak guy you are. Impersonating someone else, while spreading lies in an attempt to gain sympathy and make yourself look good is nothing short of cowardly. Tigers will never have anything to do with CPL or L1BC because the "club" is a joke and anyone with the slightest level of competence will see through your BS and reject you, and if by some fluke you slip through I'll be there to make sure they know the truth. I've already heard about several women's teams/academies you've contacted to partner with, and they laugh about your pathetic incoherent approaches.

As for why anyone would livestream VMSL games, we already know Tigers have their $1500 camera to record practices/matches and create highlight packages, so the real reason is because someone likes sitting on his computer at 3am in Saudi masturbating furiously every time Tigers score a goal.

:oops:

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plot twist....

View attachment 29956

View attachment 29960

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plot twist....

View attachment 29956

View attachment 29960

Nothing new
We tried to leave Andrew Norton out of this but you , as usual , send people to do your dirty laundry . Same as all those “ executive orders “ you gave to poach and steal players and now you are trying to run away from . now he is as cheap as you by sending this conversation between us , you want to Post the whole thing ?

thanks for your ( psychiatric ) evaluation of the guy you and your father fooled for 5 seasons , interesting that what you say now is exactly what you said about him 7 years back but When you found you can steal from him and manipulate him like a mafia boss , you did work with him. When he started to do the right thing and gain the respect you and your father did not ( and will never get ) , you didn’t need him as you could not control him , the worst part is not the breakup , it was you stealing his properly , the team he came to the merger with , the team he earned by his work on the field not behind the computer screen

you could have given him back what he came to this relationship with and go back to work from your basement from behind your computer as usual but , no, you now think you are one of the big boys in premier . You are nothing but a below average manager who cannot even keep his division one team alive . Everyone knows that and if you keep this stolen spot you will be the joke of the city like what happened in 2015, the only year we left you to “ manage “ . I don’t think now you will even get the single point you made in 2015

don’t think by this long post you cleared anyone doubts about what’s posted about you and your father . everyone including those who are defending you know we are telling the truth . If you delete Whatapp messages or broke your phone , you will never be able to delete the SMS and emails you and your father foolishly sent

everything was true and authentic , don’t try to divert the attention of the content . You were parasites sucking money from a guy who tried to make something special , tried to make you something but you insisted to be “ nothing “ as you have been always

anyway the BC soccer case is officially sent now for you to know that the call is coming and let your arrogance and stupidity destroy you forever . It’s not a threat anymore , it’s a reality now

I guess We delivered the message about you here and since the guys can’t handle more truth about you and your father , I will focus on the next venue to expose you but stay here watching you try more lies to clear your self and your father , let’s see what you come up with now !

you won’t run away from this , we promise you

Attachments

• B7ACDF90-819F-48A1-ADB0-884983C66363.jpeg
    B7ACDF90-819F-48A1-ADB0-884983C66363.jpeg
    452.6 KB · Views: 80
Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not defending Rinos but this is hardly a smoking gun. Athletes get work at EA all the time and it’s always through acquaintance.
Not when the worker in the Compamy use that to favor his own club and ignore better talents he could easily reach , it’s a huge smoking gun that will get him fired may be

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not when the worker in the Compamy use that to favor his own club and ignore better talents he could easily reach , it’s a huge smoking gun that will get him fired may be
Not really.

EA, movie sets, TV set are always seeking realistic talent. In movies, extras. For something like a video game they don’t want to overpay. It’s a video game, just needs to look good and cost little.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts