Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] The Saudi Connection Boils Over

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad people in Saudia Arabia didnt spend this much time (and money)on exposing slave labour of poor migrant workers and trying to help them out.

100k would have helped out a lot of poor south asian workers who get treated like slaves in saudia arabia for the crime of being born poor and just trying help their families. Desperate for work they do whatever they have to to support their families.

Unlike here in Canada where you can complain when u feel "cheated" or treated "unfair" those workers have no voice.

Easy to make money on the backs of the poor then bring it here to pay local beer league soccer players.

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
A
Too bad people in Saudia Arabia didnt spend this much time (and money)on exposing slave labour of poor migrant workers and trying to help them out.

100k would have helped out a lot of poor south asian workers who get treated like slaves in saudia arabia for the crime of being born poor and just trying help their families. Desperate for work they do whatever they have to to support their families.

Unlike here in Canada where you can complain when u feel "cheated" or treated "unfair" those workers have no voice.

Easy to make money on the backs of the poor then bring it here to pay local beer league soccer players

Easy to make money on the backs of the poor then bring it here to pay local beer league soccer players.
I agree this is too bad , can’t speak for them

by the way , did you notice the last post is about using EA ( vancouver based company) to poach players , or are you pretending you have t seem that ?

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
@whistle-blower

Where do you work?

Why is your IP Address located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia?
Works at the Canadian embassy there may be

why are you ignoring the content and trying from the beginning to distract others

haven’t heard a single criticism for the Freedmans from you even that they are the ones poaching , making the fake contracts , using their job money ( not Saudi Money as incentives) !!!

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money

Easy to make money on the backs of the poor

why are you ignoring the content and trying from the beginning to distract others

haven’t heard a single criticism for the Freedmans from you even that they are the ones poaching , making the fake contracts , using their job money ( not Saudi Money as incentives) !!!
By the way , We are not here to convince your to like us , you think we are bad or evil , sure , We don’t need you to change your minds but you have to believe those jerks were bad as well and unless they confess and stop hiding behind others and do the right thing , we won’t leave our right to expose them

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again
Who gave the right to the Freedmans to use the EA company money to recruit for their club , is that an international conspiracy or pure corruption ??

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again
Who gave the right to the Freedmans to use the EA company money to recruit for their club , is that an international conspiracy or pure corruption ??
there can only be one man behind such pure corruption and an international conspiracy such as this ...

Dr Evil Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Using his job money to Posch players wasn’t a one time thing , every year he did it , this is not foreign money , this is Canadian company money used to poach and steal players to his team , if he does not confess and come forward, the big scandal is still coming

Attachments

• 693D07F9-5DBC-41B6-8E47-D3F5504941EA.jpeg
    693D07F9-5DBC-41B6-8E47-D3F5504941EA.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 75

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Answer the fcuking questions for real as your next post or else lose your posting ability here. It is as simple as that.

I don't answer to you or anyone else here on TTP.

Read the room.

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Answer the fcuking questions for real as your next post or else lose your posting ability here. It is as simple as that.

I don't answer to you or anyone else here on TTP.

Read the room.
you want to make me stop posting , no please , I will answer your questions so you feel relaxed
there can only be one man behind such pure corruption and an international
Ok why not , I will answer your questions again, I did before

I am Saudi Canadian ( yes they do exist ) , now stuck due to travel restrictions from coming back , i said my name and I wasn’t afraid to answer any question before

do you expect different answers ?

by the way , soccer coach for years attacked and accused our president with every thing in the book , I don’t remember anyone giving him hard time or even asking about his name

this group is to take the piss , right , it seems even @dezza who is involved is having fun

let the people continue to hear the truth , many are enjoying this , isn’t this the purpose of the group ?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full name.

Also asked where do you work.

Again, I don't answer to you so stop asking questions of me.

I'll also say again: read the room.

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money

@SmartCoach finally appeared to ( like ) a post about ethics
How ironic

Jan 16, 2021
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a voting option in this forum ?

who wants to keep hearing about the Freedmans mafia ? If you are full of the meal , We could move to Twitter

if you want more vote with ( yes )

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts