Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Premier Suicide Week 2 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I won't be able to sleep tonight without knowing who else is still in and who got screwed by Peg this weekend.

Anything you can do, Regs, to help me get to bed this evening would be much appreciated. And try to keep it clean. :eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's only 4 left!

Check the 'pool site' in about 30 seconds and it should be updated... I'll have the entry stuff up at some point tomorrow.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The entry pick page is now up for the remaining 4 poolsters to submit their picks for this weekend's slate of games. Deadline is 2:00 PM Saturday, remember it is up to you to not pick a team you have already selected [the player summary report shows all previous picks].

Good luck to the remaining 4:

Keeper
Lean
Blazearmy
Ron Jeremy

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many poolsters did Peg knock out in the first two weeks? We should keep track, I'm sure it'll be a record.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to the remaining 4

What's amazing is that those 4 probably haven't seen a Premier game in years (well, maybe except for Keeper :D).

Who said this site is loaded with useless information ?? :D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I did see the Provincial final this year, but the way it was played, Ièm not sure you could call it ÈpremièrÈ. :D

How the fcuk do you use these stupid Mac keyboards?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
What's amazing is that those 4 probably haven't seen a Premier game in years (well, maybe except for Keeper :D).

Who said this site is loaded with useless information ?? :D

Bastard.That's right Walks. I have never seen Premier game before :rolleyes: .

Sorta liked you've never reffed at a Premier level before either. :D Average level perhaps Premium never.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bastard.That's right Walks. I have never seen Premier game before :rolleyes:

Come on man ........ let's be honest here. How many VMSL Premier games have you seen in the last 5 years ??

I know what you do on your weekends :D ........ usually involves watching the Blaze :rolleyes: while emptying a couple of coolers and then raiding either the paintings at the Rose & Crown or the Boston Cream's at Tim Horton's. On a good weekend .... both.

Sorta liked you've never reffed at a Premier level before either. Average level perhaps Premium never.

I've never professed to ref any league at a Premium level, goes without saying. You must exit the centre circle to even come close to reffing at a Premium level. But really ?? What's the point when all they do is hump the ball off the park ?? :D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Come on man ........ let's be honest here. How many VMSL Premier games have you seen in the last 5 years ??

10-15. Probably. Though have yet to see one this year. I saw 4 or 5 last year and more the year before.

As for the weekends I'm coaching 16 year olds right now so less time is dedicated to the Blaze. :( Less time at pub too, good for the pocketbook though. As for Paintings the less one i took was a double. anyone need a painting of a french bakery???

Fcuk me man, i can't imagine seeing you leave the centre circle. I think you need to go to counseling to get over that phobia. :D

Ron Jeremy

Sep 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
fukced myself by going with the dreaded westside pick this weekend. I should have gone with bby and won the lot, 2 distracted by the 'fatro ford' fiasco. Who cares it's only fitba. On to the next diversion.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze may have it then, 'cause I picked Westside as well.

Fcukin' Westside. I hate that club.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, Blaze wins after only 3 weeks with a Peg pick :D

We'll have to start up a new one in October, maybe using Div 1 or something for a longer game :D

~Regs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Regs, Peg can consider this their first win of the year. :D

3 weeks in and i'm the only one left. You guys are all shoc-king.

:knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts