Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Rumours 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Polska any thoughts

One

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope that answers some of your questions, I am surprised that some other teams whose names are thrown in these posts do not even care to reply, we actually do care

Mr. Admin,

Your registration "policy" affects other clubs. I am quite sure that your team always registers more than 50 players during the season. What is the point?

Of course that a lot of young guys will run to your team when they do not have to pay any fees (for which players in some other teams pay over $300). But, see, when a player pays a fee of $300 or more (and he is a good player) that also shows a character. He either is loyal or wants to play with a good club/group of people/ friends (or because of the good coach).

What do you expect from those who will move to your club because they do not have to pay fees and then they realize there is only 11 spots on the field while your team has registered enough players to have 3 teams? As you see I am not even addressing those rumours (which you mentioned in your comment) that you pay some guys because that is really not my business, not my money, but the point I am trying to make is that this is an amateur soccer and if there is any kind of money thrown at players that will bring every club more issues than good things.

VMSL, as I said numerous times, should limit the number of registered players during the season to (maybe) 30. That would also make your coaching staff to do some serious thinking about who and when to sign. That would, I am quite sure, also help your team because it would be focused on a smaller pool of players.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
One

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Ha Ha awesome
I think i was much more understand of you in 2000 when you kicked the ball off the other teams goal line and when you warmed up with them before the game started
How about the time you ran to practice from west Broadway with a 50 lb bag of dog food on your shoulder .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0