Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya...as CCB pointed out on Twitter their Premier team has nothing to do with the youth program (and their decision on refunds etc....). So I don't really see the merger affecting them.

Pretty sure the spot still technically belongs to Steve Milar who's Langley FC were relegated from FVSL Div. 1 this season. There have been rumours swirling the past couple off seasons that he was looking to step back in and take the VMSL spot back with his son aging out of youth soccer.

Thanks for the insight Tom.... Steve and myself are thinking about bringing the team to Westside, you got room?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which means... Langley FC will be given a spot in FVSL Premier next season?

I went to the Langley FC Website to just sort of catch myself up...some familiar names involved in the coaching list I didn't know were involved...some pretty smart former players / current coaches and good people.

There was one name I nearly missed on the BOD, and, well...I'll just leave this here:

I'm sure it's coincidental- your comments- but count me as surprised.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Change of name From CCB
To big balls 5 united

It’s called BB5 UNITED, named after Brandon Bassi and his number. Your a fcukin piece of shite, show some respect and if you don’t know about certain things then keep your fcuking mouth quiet and stop typing.

Last edited:

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Change of name From CCB
To big balls 5 united
Wow u lost a lot of respect. It’s a good time to apologize. Admit that u made a mistake. It would suck if somebody found out who u are. Say something like that again and there will be consequences. Simple as that.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fracking internet tough guys, Gezus your anonymous threats have about as much weight as a dude sandwich review. I always wonder if TTP would have lasted as long as it has if posters had to use their real names. I also wonder if doing the dishes once a week is worthy a free gobble from the missus too. Neither comes through. Sadly.

Amazing gesture by CCB. Shows the impact and respect that such a young man and player had. Great respect for those in charge

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks to me like awkward, unintended, but caused some bad feelings. @star #1 , classy move by you guys. Nice job.

Thanks @knvb @Dude it was something we wanted to do and to be honest it’s a privilege to play under his name moving forward. We talked about it as a team and when presented the idea to Brandon’s parents they were overjoyed with the idea.

In regards to @SmartCoach comment, it obviously hit a nerve when he said what he did but reached out to me immediately to clarify his comments and didn’t know what it stood for as he is not on social media. I respect that he took ownership of his actions so it’s water under the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts