Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

forest1979

Apr 26, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you actually watch this video there is no wonder about the state of football here.....the guy is talking from that well known bastion of football, Yale University....who have produced some excellent players,(their names elude me) the majority of whom do not have an ITC and finish up playing in the VMSL , lol.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you actually watch this video there is no wonder about the state of football here.....the guy is talking from that well known bastion of football, Yale University....who have produced some excellent players,(their names elude me) the majority of whom do not have an ITC and finish up playing in the VMSL , lol.

No, but this would explain why England and other regions in the UK usually lose in penalties and why they are going backwards (i.e. do you remember that last world cup England only got one point?)

Countries that are exporters of soccer players (i.e. Brazil, Argentina, France, Spain, Uruguay) have PhDs designing the technical, tactical, and mental training of those players.

There are many things that have delayed the development of soccer here. One of them is certainly unawareness of how much science is behind the development of elite players.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never a merger your facts are wrong
Next season could be
Rino’s Westside Columbus or RWC

Sorry mate I forgot it wasn't a merger you guys got bought.

I doubt Columbus or Westside would want to be associated with a team that sold their soul just so that you could be in premier. You are what I call a bad case of diarrhea - no one wants to get near you.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although there isn’t many of them, here is a former VMSL’er who is now playing for the reigning USL Champs Louisville City FC. Oscar Jimenez scored the opening goal in their big upset win over the New England Revolution in the US Open Cup last night. I think he played for Langley??? Now playing left back and chasing the dream. Good for him. Paris Gee (Croatia) is also playing in this league. Will be nice to see more upstart teams compete in our Voyageur Cup this year and more in he next. About time!

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although there isn’t many of them, here is a former VMSL’er who is now playing for the reigning USL Champs Louisville City FC. Oscar Jimenez scored the opening goal in their big upset win over the New England Revolution in the US Open Cup last night. I think he played for Langley??? Now playing left back and chasing the dream. Good for him. Paris Gee (Croatia) is also playing in this league. Will be nice to see more upstart teams compete in our Voyageur Cup this year and more in he next. About time!

Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts