Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL Pre-game banter

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Premier league pre-game banter

Fcuk this keeping quite before a game shite. I'm tired of just reading predictions and fence sitting cnuts pat each other on the back after a game. I'm also sick of the Sporting cnuts for stroking each other off week after week. "Oh... Carlos you're so great... that was the neatest game." Piss off.

On that note... I say Surrey is going to smack the Trollops this weekend. I know for a fact they're pissed from our fist meeting and their two neanderthal backs will be playing this time around so there should be plenty of room for us once they take their reds. Plumbers.

There will be a few tasty challenges for sure. Surrey 3 Trollops 0.

Other notables.... Look for Inter to have same problem with Sportstown as we did. The Pink bastard go at 110 miles/per hour and do nothing in the way of playing the ball in the back or the midfield. All they can manage is to thump the ball up the park. Frustrating to play against and hard to get into any offensive rhythm(sp). Inter should pull a result though. I think Croatia will get a result from Khalsa at the very least a draw. It'll be HOS's fault no matter what happens because he's crap.

Piss off fence sitters.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fence sitter my ass

Let the games begin.......

As for the Friday night barnburner,we have 2 bad teams going at it...Yes Ford has taken some points their last couple of games but will be hard pressed against a hungry yet very bad ACM team.....How long before Carm pops a vein in his head???????

The Croatians should look at every game like their playing against the WOPS and maybe just maybe their fortunes will turn...Khalsa are a good side and are playing well but shouldn't take the Croats to lightly!!!!

The way Slurrey has scored the last few games and have a paltry 12 goals for,the Trollups could steal some points here....KNVB is already crapping about the big goons in the back...No pressure KNVB no pressure!!!

Ollies back against the Argies(hands down the worst team in the league).....Enough said....

Ooh Sport should easily handle Sapperton but if rumors are correct,the CRIMNAL maybe suited up for this one.......Still waiting for a Sardinias(sp) and Bufana (sp) bbq......

Yes King George is a bad park and that the PINKIES are hoofers that run forever,but there should be no excuses against the Lowly TOONS.....We are not SLURREY :eek:

Piss on boys....Piss on

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

I guess it's hard for you to understand a team that actually supports each other. It must be a little rough there in camp Surrey after the lack of results so far this season but have faith in each other :rolleyes: and I'm sure the results will come through. ;) :p

If that doesn't work, you could always stroke each other. :eek: :knvb:

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its going to be a rough game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, well sunday is going to ba a great battle, I saw the last times thes two teams played eachother, it was a rough game, alot of cards and emotion.

Khalsa is playing well, they had a great game vs inter, full credit to inter for scoring to good goals, but I think Khalsa looked like they had more possesion, the defence was rock solid for Khalsa shutting benji, he was no where to been seen that night.

The goals came from bad marking in the midfield. As for sunday, I think Khalsa should win hands down but like i said it all depends how physical the game is, I think Khalsa has way more pace than croatia and now with Jason Sarai transferring to Khalsa, yes Jason Sarai as been added to Khalsa line up, get ready as Khalsa will display a new look in the next few games, also with Kevin Cameron looking fit and fast, we could see a new Khalsa lineup on sunday, it will be a great game. I see Khalsa gaining 6 points in the next two games, just a prediction but I think it will happen.

see u on sunday

:wa: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Premier league pre-game banter

Originally posted by knvb
Fcuk this keeping quite before a game shite. I'm tired of just reading predictions and fence sitting cnuts pat each other on the back after a game.
On that note... I say Surrey is going to smack the Trollops this weekend. I know for a fact they're pissed from our fist meeting and their two neanderthal backs will be playing this time around so there should be plenty of room for us once they take their reds. Plumbers.

It'll be HOS's fault no matter what happens because he's crap.

Piss off fence sitters.

knvb pissing on an electric fence with this post:mad: , it won't hurt as much as the next CHUNGER on you.

The two WestVan Neanderthal's you talk of, are the Carfin Brothers (sorry for the spelling boys), and they are going rip your red neck off and piss down your throat, oh that has been down by Khalsa allready. Not that they would have to, your lot won't score for the third straight game.
Guinny may even get a start up front after this lose.

As for the Khalsa/Croatia match, it is going to be a cracker, expect a similar result as last time. I think it was 3-bagel.

This thread could produce the first TTP Bastard of the Month Award.
What is the Prize for Oct. Regs. How about a Crap Club I jersey signed by you and Captain?

HOSpissingonTheFence

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is more like it.

Gomsey, I didn't know you had it in you. Bastard. ;) You'll need that kind of team support this weekend if the Criminal is in town. He eats poncy little players like you , your brother and the Dormers for breakfast. I would fear for Batista, lets see him juggle in the middle of the park this weekend.

Khalsa save last weeks sob story for the brown banter thread....wait...nevermind. Do me a favor if Jason Sarai doesn't score this week please don't speak of him again until he does something. The fcuking guy gets more press than the Sniper. At least he's doing some good by blasting Americans. Ok that's a bit much you get my point.

HOS, are they going to rip my head of like what's-his-apana? ooooo I'm tingling with anticipation.... :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First the Carfins hit list, Now on the FBI Most Wanted

Originally posted by knvb
The fcuking guy gets more press than the Sniper. At least he doing some good by blasting Americans. Ok that's a bit much you get my point.

Nice one, knvb, don't you drive a white van. You must have guns living in a Trailer in Slurrey.

But you can't see straight from sniffing gas to do any damage, I guess that explains the no GOALS.

Plus, Capitals will get stuffed by PEG, what do you think NOTTY.

HOS

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fcuking guy gets more press than the Sniper. At least he's doing some good by blasting Americans. Ok that's a bit much you get my point.
Smiles, is that you?

Fcuking pissing myself here, this thread is on fire! :D

~Regs.

Smiles

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Starts Thrusday

Hopefully the Sniper Shows up this Thursday. He might be able to hit the net!

Side note: Jason Sarai, who is this guy? I have never seen him on a scoring list in the eight yrs I have played in the league. Was he in the Nations cup this year? Someone please help me find some stats on this guy somewhere. Right now all I have is a guy with long black hair that wears tight white pants that everyone on the brown banter thread is interested in; not that there is anything wrong with that. :eek:

Smiles

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plus, Capitals will get stuffed by PEG, what do you think NOTTY.

HOS...I won't bite...f_ck it...Chomp away Notty! :p

By refraining from any slanderous banter regarding the lack of colour to your skin based on the ethnic background of the team you play for...it focuses the opportunity to slag the one armed bandit. :D

Granted your foot work is commendable starting in your early days on the playground, but the fat kid always gets picked last and thrown between the pipes...where you have stayed…along with your belly! (I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs)

I wouldn't think of mentioning the number of times you have been chipped in summer co-ed by a women. (Yoda, you can back this stat up).

What time does the plane leave from Montreal???????:cool: :cool: :cool:

Other than that…our game on the weekend will be well in hand…and if all else fails…KNVB has promised to lend me his van! Yeeeeee Haaaaaaawwww!

~Nottypisspisspiss

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally.

Well done Moderator KNVB and Holiday....way to stir it up.

You guys look like professional fisherman, the way you are baiting everyone to come out of their shells....much like Italo on TSN That's Fishing.

Sensei,
I really enjoy reading your piss-takes.
I can see seven years at Langara has really paid off. ;)

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You fool, it is obvious that Henry is the true genius behind Canadian Sportfishing.

I should know, I scored an A- in "Hooks and Lures 1140" in the Spring semester of '94.

Those seven years will be worth it when they name the Student Union Building in my honor. You'll see.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB snaps back into reality with the sad realization that he has all the girth of a q-tip,
Back-up a second ..... Q-Tip? I think not. A sturdy HB pencil maybe, but Q-Tip I am not.

Two cases of lead poisoning coming up. They won't know what hit em, of course with those two I could use a frying pan and it would make a difference. :rolleyes:

I can just see Sensei sitting in his parents basement with last years team sheet....."Hey guys it's Sensei....Yeah you know me, I played with you.....No, the back-up keeper.....No I didn't play very much.....anyway you should see what KNVB is posting about you on TTP..... Its and internet site...... with a computer.....Sits on a desk....keyboard hard drive etc..... " :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the Prize for Oct. Regs. How about a Crap Club I jersey signed by you and Captain?

I was thinking a pair of HOS's gloves, which of course are sponsored by Parkay. He would have a hard time signing them though......

BTW, there is no such thing as a crap Club Ireland jersey. :p

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor-sportoitalia,

Read between the lines...that's why it's called a piss take...and you bit harder than HOS's elephant chews his peanuts!

~Notty

PS...apparently KNVB white van was just a decoy for Sexual Chocolate's Jamaican Islamic countrymen. (Remember sportoitalia...it's just a piss take, don't poke me in the eye)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too easy. Apologize in advance.

Originally posted by sensei_hanson

I should know, I scored an A- in "Hooks and Lures 1140" in the Spring semester of '94.

Whats next Master Baiting 2140?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pipo wrong class it's Master Baiting 247

Lets not let this tread go to far over it's bounds. Game banter and it's accompanying trash talking please.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonights Match

What to expect??
An ugly match, with Ford controlling most of the game.

ACM will be tough on this night, needing a win or just a point to stay away from the bottom.

After timely suspensions (read: need to watch the great match between Arizona and the Cowboys
9-6 OT) I see the ACM team being well rested and ready for FORD.

I heard the CHUNGER had the chung of the year, with a KUNG-FU type chop against the Trollers.

All in all
0-0 on a very cold night.....

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB Confused

KNVB no wonder you guys can't find anything more than the rear end of sheep out there in Surrey with posts like that! ;)
Surrey's scoring drought to continue as the Carphins chop and whack KNVB and Guinness silly this weekend. Just to be on topic.

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apologies to those posters whose posts I had to edit/delete... we needed to remove any reference to some stuff that some mindless idiot took issue with.

Carry on... except for the mindless idiot who knows who he is :mad:

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts