Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL Pre-game banter

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf of Surrey, this weekend's game against Westside is officially being dedicated to the 30+ arse holes who didn't pick us for their weekly prediction and to the newly injured Smiles. What was your hand doing there any way?

Here's to me and my new position. :eek:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Sportstown player goes into a pub wearing a pink suit, pink shirt, pink tie, pink hat, pink shoes, and pink socks. He goes to the bar to order a drink. "Why are you wearing a pink suit, pink shirt, pink tie, pink hat, pink shoes and pink socks?", asks the barman. "Well", answers the Sportstown player, "I always wear a pink suit, pink shirt, pink tie, pink hat, pink shoes and pink socks on a Sunday." "But it's Friday", replies the barman. "Oh dear, I do feel silly!" answers the Sportstown player.

:cool:

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Sportstown player goes into a pub wearing a pink suit, pink shirt, pink tie, pink hat, pink shoes, and pink socks. He goes to the bar to order a drink. "Why are you wearing a pink suit, pink shirt, pink tie, pink hat, pink shoes and pink socks?", asks the barman. "Well", answers the Sportstown player, "I always wear a pink suit, pink shirt, pink tie, pink hat, pink shoes and pink socks on a Sunday." "But it's Friday", replies the barman. "Oh dear, I do feel silly!" answers the Sportstown player.

was that a joke paji???

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reshams Buddy,

I've seen your previous posts here on TTP and it's quite evident you know fcuk all about the VMSL, nevermind the actual game of footy... move along :rolleyes:

~Regs.

T

Torcida

Date Changed

CROATIA vs Slurrey will take plcae on Friday night at 8pm at the Port Moody Town Center instead of Sunday in Slurrey.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg vs Slurrey

I'll be sure to stay away from the side lines then... :eek:
I thought you were a fullback now? Not a very good one I suppose if you're never near the sidelines :rolleyes:

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a multi dimensional player, Regs. Which means for those keeping score at home, I can play any where. Not well mind you, but that's for another discussion.

I'll be up-front this weekend if you need me. Do try and keep up.

Thought... I've been know to take the odd throw in, perhaps you can swing your purse at me then.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a multi dimensional player, Regs. Which means for those keeping score at home, I can play any where.
That sounds like Guinness talking to Foden... you might want to have a word with Martin :rolleyes:

You know a lot about purses, don't you?

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0