Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL Pre-game banter

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it normal for HOS to be drunk on Halloween?

Back to the topic at hand, Croatia will end a 6 year curse by beating those Lucky little bitches from Westside this weekend. Croatia has given too much respect to the flamers from the WEST SIDE for too long. Rino's little shoe makers are about to get a first hand look at what a soccer TEAM is all about this weekend.

Is it normal for CDK to be drunk on Halloween? Yes it is Muthafcuka...

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First things first...I hate all of you :D...your all in my back pocket...the weather sucks and the water in my toilet is yellow...even before I piss in it. (f_cken water sheds)

Now moving on!

KNVB to be filling water bottles this weekend to avoid tangling with Notty

Reccos, you couldn't be closer to the truth...KNVB has been afraid of me ever since I let him score his winning header last year. (at least I think it was last year...I have a tendency to block out the negative things in my life...kinda like this thread).

He now understands that it's time to pay the piper and he couldn't control his fear...so in all his anxiety, he intentionally took his third yellow to avoid the conflict. FOR SHAME!

~Notty

PS: A suggestion on the greatest piss take of them all....... Moderators, Edit and censor all of HOS's posts...he he he!:D :D :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS who?

Notty did you hit your head? How many times do I have to score against BBY before you figure it out, it's really you who is in my back pocket. Regardless if HOS was in net or not. I've scored as many times on BBY as I have on your missus, but to HOS' credit he did have his moments last special Olympics, I'll give him that much.

Fact: KNVB has scored on BBY 5/6 times he played against them.
Fact: Notty is a plonker
Fact: Did I mention Notty is a plonker?

See you Saturday PUTZ.

Poor excuse for a piss take I know.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it normal for CDK to be drunk on Halloween?

sounds like someone got into the Crown last nite. the drink that makes all your dreams come true. i'll have me some of that. rino's little shoemakers FC just hopes to grind out another nail biter;)against the TEAM. hopefully bronco is playing....we'll need all the goal scoring help we can get:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Wins for Croatia Yet

Originally posted by cerebral smallsy

sounds like someone got into the Crown last nite. the drink that makes all your dreams come true.

Here is a prediction for this weekend.
Olie is going to get himself right into the middle of the Top Goal Scorers Race with a huge match against the Croats on the Weekend.
Olie vs. Bronco, this will be something to see.

Glad Holloween is over, it was a crazy 24 hours, all the voices in my head, and strange people following me. It is all good now, HOS is back and ready for the BIG match at QPS tonight.

Side Note: Will be busy at Queens Park tonight with the Vancouver Griffins Womens Hockey team playing a game at the Arena.

HOSisBack

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's my understanding that Ollie along with all of the other "professionals" have to get some kind of special permission to play amateur again. I could be wrong, but what the hell.

As for HOS. It's hilarious to see you spout off on here like you own this league. You are an average keeper at best HOS and arguably the weakest part of a decent Khalsa side. Remember the side that couldn't score against the likes of myself and the rest of our washed up back line!!!:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No names please, other than that I thoroughly enjoy any and ALL HOS bashing. Be careful on your reply though HOS, don't make me delete it. ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on that is getting Out of Hand

Originally posted by Bronco
As for HOS. It's hilarious to see you spout off on here like you own this league. You are an average keeper at best HOS and arguably the weakest part of a decent Khalsa side. Remember the side that couldn't score against the likes of myself and the rest of our washed up back line!!!:rolleyes:

Lets all be friends on here. Or should I just have a go at Bronco.

Croatia are one of the worst teams in the league right now, they most likely will be relegated, where they will stay for good with a lack of good players coming through the system.
How else can you explain a 240 lb. player sweeping for the team Bronco, that has got to be a record for the league.

As for average keepers, you are spot on, that is why Croatia had 0 goals in two matches vs. Khalsa, and the fact that I don't think I have lost to your team in over 10 years. Average at Best.

HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Premier league pre-game banter

Originally posted by knvb
Fcuk this keeping quite before a game shite. I'm tired of just reading predictions and fence sitting cnuts pat each other on the back after a game. I'm also sick of the Sporting cnuts for stroking each other off week after week. "Oh... Carlos you're so great... that was the neatest game." Piss off.

Sorry I will go back to Sitting on the Fence with knvbastard.

Forcast for today is Sunny, but cool overnight, expect frost on the grass in the morning, so bundle up.

HOS

Edited for Content.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Come on that is getting Out of Hand

Originally posted by Hands of Stone

and the fact that I don't think I have lost to your team in over 10 years. Average at Best.

HOS

That's right you were picking splinters out of your ass all those years Higsy was losing to us!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope it's a picket fence, plumber... You must be hoped up on Halloween candy today.

Trick or treat.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I At Least Played against the Crap Teams

Originally posted by Bronco

That's right you were picking splinters out of your ass all those years Higsy was losing to us!!!

Higgsy would sit out easy games like Croatia and Slurrey, so I could get some experience and wins against you plumbers.

You might not remeber those days, your large brain has fallen out of your large cranium and down into your stomach.
Bronco, allways thinking with his tummy.

HOS

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 0-3-5

How many games are Croatia going to win this year, CDK?

As for Crosses tonight, I will drop as many crosses as Croatia has WINS.
Sound Good.
Come on out, I will be the Vampire in Goal for Khalsa.

HOS

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Croatian researchers have turned up the following stat. HOS has never won a post - Halloween game following a night of fire crackers and costuming since leaving Cliff Avenue United as a teenager!!

CDK to bet heavily on a Croatian victory at Queens Park tonight.

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: HOS Loves Orange and Black of Halloween and C.A.

Originally posted by Reccos
Croatian researchers have turned up the following stat. HOS has never won a post - Halloween game following a night of fire crackers and costuming since leaving Cliff Avenue United as a teenager!!

CDK to bet heavily on a Croatian victory at Queens Park tonight.

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Croatian Researchers have come up with the following stat. Croatia does not play at QPS tonight but actually play at Hillcrest on Sunday. It took thousands of dollars and hundreds of man hours to come up with this, but they solved the problem and saved the Croatian Community from further soccer humiliation.

I do not want to speak about post Halloween matches, but I am sure that if Sapperton were one of the opponents, that I would have recorded the W.

HOS

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk about gettin caught with your pants down!:D

Good one HOS, like it, like it.......hee hee!:wa:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars