Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL Pre-game banter

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice edit on my post...

Regs: Nice edit on my post deleting the reference to Sportwatoila. ;)

KNVB: The Carphin goons are readying for you based on your challenge (that Sensei certainly passed along). I am guessing, but are the Carphins related to Jim Carphin, former Meraloma, I believe, and most definitely a receiver for the BC Lions, a ways back? He played during the 60s and was likely on their Grey Cup team.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the sounds of things, it appears this thread had some unintended effects this weekend :D

If certain Trollups take issue on what is said here, then why not get on TTP and shoot back? One would think that taking issues on the pitch only appears to back up what was said earlier...

:rolleyes:

~RegshidingbehindhisscreeninDiv1:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of large individuals and Trollops next up for the Surrey thrashing parade is Betsy and his fruity gold boot wearing partner Knotty. I would like to say I'll finally get out of Notty's back bloody pocket, but I just got the call, I've been suspended. 3 Yellows. Fcuk!

At least now I'll be able to enjoy the classic antics of the Mouth of the South. Ear plugs for the first 50 fans out to Cloverdale this Saturday.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb, called the League, "Can I Sit Out the Capitals Game"

Originally posted by knvb
, I've been suspended. 3 Yellows. Fcuk!

Normally it takes the league a few days to process the yellows, but knvb decided to phone the league and tell them that he would be sitting out this weekend against Burnaby.

Notty now has to chase some young 18 year old around the park for 90 min, and Millar has no one to lay a Slurrey elbow on.

HOS

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's probably just gas. They tend to feel the same. :rolleyes:

The only thing I fear is for you when you put on those gold monstrosities of yours. Surrey kids don't like fancy boot skilled player such as your self :)rolleyes: )they tend to be the target of copious amounts of kicking. Unlucky.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's probably just gas. They tend to feel the same. :D

I feel your pain.

Second...the gold boots are a result of my previous employment...I wouldn't wear them except the fact they were free and I now have to pay for boots. Besides, the gold on my boots matches my gold leopard skin ginch! You know the ones...you naughty boy! :cool: Rrraaaawwwww!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there were a line on your screen you just stepped over it.

It's your choice... Free boots or shin transplant. Me, myself I would never think about kicking you, hard, but you know some of the other guys they grew up in harder neighbourhood and they don't take kindly to guys in coloured boots. Especially guys from BBY.

I'll have a word with them, but it won't help.

Besty, before I get any further I've started a moan jar at Cloverdale every time you have a moan it's a quarter into the cup. If I don't see you after the game thanks for the new hot-tub.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is rediculous. I've deleted the whole Larsson/Khalsa stuff.

Some of you idiots need to understand that the number one goal of the site is to have fun. Personal vendettas will not be played out here.

As for the user who declared that TTP is a hate site, that the moderators and I are promoting such activities, nothing could be further from the truth. I've PMed you and if you have issues, please answer it... I won't hold my breathe :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
balls..........

Couldn't you have left Saint's post about pizza? That was relevant to many things.
Some of you idiots need to understand that the number one goal of the site is to have fun.
Once again, Richmond Utd. at the bottom of all life's problems.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs is on the HitList Now, Forget Larsson

Originally posted by Regs
This is rediculous. I've deleted the whole Larsson/Khalsa stuff.

Some of you idiots need to understand that the number one goal of the site is to have fun. Personal vendettas will not be played out here.

As for the user who declared that TTP is a hate site, that the moderators and I are promoting such activities, nothing could be further from the truth. I've PMed you and if you have issues, please answer it... I won't hold my breathe :rolleyes:

~Regs.

A guy has a go at a Player-Coach in this league, and some people take offence to it and in turn defend him, and now it is rediculous.

What is rediculous is some of the censorship on this site, and that the flunky moderators can just edit or delete what ever they want.
I agree that if people get out of hand and they sometimes do, get ride of it, but there was some good points given and now they are gone.

My view of the whole TTP thing is now changed forever Regs, no longer can someone have an opinion with out you or someone else dissagreing with it and deleting it.

Stop the censorship on TTP.

HOStakingthepissorserious:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOStakingthepissorserious
How about HOSbeinganasshole?

Seriously, there are some issues now with the site that need to be addressed and today is NOT the day to be attempting to TTP outta Regs.

Anyways, please get back to using this thread for it's intended purpose.

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it C-SPAN or the FCC

When is it a good day.
This is a big issue on TTP. Should we just come on here and Fukc about talking about the weather or if some one brings up an issue can we not respond.
I know that Larsson is probably very upset that he made that comment and that he PM'd you saying how sorry he was that he did'nt think before typed. If this is truely TTP than let posts stand where they stand, we do all have 1 Hour after we post such things to delete it.

What is next to be deleted on TTP.

"I think that everyone has the right to FREE Medicare"

Delete that Mighty Gustapo:mad:

HOSgoingbacktotalkingabouttheF U C K I N G Weather:eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunny Tommorow, but Cool

Originally posted by knvb
HOS, grow up.

Can you believe how great this weather has been Jinky, but I am a little worried about our water supply.
We complain about the rain, but do we want water restrictions at Christmas. Thats Funny.

HOSgrowingUPquickly

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For fcuk sakes fellas......

The only thing that is wrong in this thread is the spelling of the word ridiculous . I know it sounds like it should be REDiculous but it is not. :)

HOS,

You're out of control.

Regs,

Give me a call. I have a little information that might cheer you up. Seriously.

Captain who is obviously the voice of reason

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not HOS, Its CAPTAIN CANADA

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
HOS,

You're out of control.

It is Hallow's Night and Captain Canada is out to stir up the Shiit.

Captain Shamrock, it would be Rediculas to mess with Canada.

CaptainC

Weather Update: Clear for all the Trick OR Treat'rs tonight, but bundle UP.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

KNVB to be filling water bottles this week end to avoid tangling with Notty as the great Surrey striker has three yellows! How many of those did you get kicking the Carphins? ;)

KNVB: you have to appreciate the normally rational HOS is adapting to the culture of his new team mates and you can no longer expect rationality from his piss takes. Sure they are going to have a hissy fit when they get their stuff deleted, and if it wouldn't be deleted, he'd be telling Parm to get the car, "we're doing a drive by".

:p :wa: :wa: :p :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa Gentrification

Originally posted by Reccos
the normally rational HOS is adapting to the culture of his new team mates

I am happy to say that I do post rationaly at times, as for Recco's that is another subject. Even though, I still can't Speall.

CaptainCanada

FridayNightWeather: It will be cool and clear for FridayNight at the QueensPark Ground. This should put Sportstoon off, as they are used to playing on the most shocking pitch in the league, and QueensPark is on Fire.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0