Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2019/2020

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
HUGE game tonight Norvan v Westside which will likely decide the second of the bottom two...and maybe a BCs spot...? Anyone know how many teams from VMSL get in?

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
HUGE game tonight Norvan v Westside which will likely decide the second of the bottom two...and maybe a BCs spot...? Anyone know how many teams from VMSL get in?
Excellent Site has NorVan getting the job done 3-1.

Will be interesting to see where this leaves Westside. The letter of the law says they should be going down but, of course, at Masters the rules are relaxed somewhat. With only 9 teams in the division currently even if both Rino's (who refused promotion as well as a Provincial Masters B Cup spot last season) and Harps (who won said Provincial Masters B Cup and certainly have the look of a team wanting to play at a higher level) take the opportunity to go up, that would still leave an unbalanced schedule. Presumably Westside would be offered the chance to stick around, but we shall have to wait and see.

Bigger picture for these guys is the fact that this is eerily similar to the way in which they collapsed out of Premier roughly a decade or so ago. You have to wonder if they will be able to retool for Over 35 next season with many of their core eligible for Over 45s...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I have seen, there is a large gap between Westside/Norvan's level and that of Harps and Bulldogs. So we will have to see what happens. Best thing would probably be a ten team Premier Div like it was before Metroford suddenly folded, which would include Westside.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
29 looks like the Flying Horses pulled a rabbit out of a hat last weekend of the season or two and will not be getting relegated.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
29 looks like the Flying Horses pulled a rabbit out of a hat last weekend of the season or two and will not be getting relegated.
Ya buddy. I saw that the Horses will stay up. Crazy how having bodies and a goalie gets them them the W’s they need.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 0 - Peg 0. Battle of the 11-11. No subs for each team to start the game. I think they got 1 or 2 as the game went on. Fairly even game and I think both keepers earned their shutouts. Mike made a few big stops for Peg. Good season. On to Cup now

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts