Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2019/2020

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m sorry but Romania is the only team that should go down. Maybe 1 team from Div 1 can come up but Nor Van or West Side is a waste going down.

I agree, it's a well balanced division besides Romania.

Would probably make sense to start conversations now about bringing a team over from another league where they are clearly too good to be playing

I just looked at the standings over there for the first time and their record is quite impressive...even if it is FVSL :p

TeamGPWDLGFGAGDPTS
PMO Rangers FC1414007317242

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, it's a well balanced division besides Romania.

I just looked at the standings over there for the first time and their record is quite impressive...even if it is FVSL :p

TeamGPWDLGFGAGDPTS
PMO Rangers FC1414007317242

Will be very interesting to see how they do in Provincials this year. They're clearly a good side, but they've had 0 competition all season.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over the last 10 or 12 years, a couple FVSL Masters powerhouses; arguably significantly stronger teams than the first version, have come over to the VMSL. They did OK at first, but not nearly as well as they had done in the valley despite there being a much stronger lineup of teams out there at the time. They could not match and certainly not sustain that success in metro, and tried to merge with other teams to prolong things, but ultimately either dissolved or limped back across the river. There was a time though, that some of the FVSL Masters teams were as good as and some better than the top VMSL sides.

Last edited:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Port Moody the debate will be if they do well in the BCs, it was because they had been 'rested' all year because they didn't have the week in/week out competition.

Or, if they don't do well, its because they didn't have the week in/week out competition...

Trust me.

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in from Fifa. After Man City's 2 year suspension from CL for a variety of violations shocked the football world, we have just learned PCOV M-A has postponed their round 1 cup game this evening against Croatia M-B do to Valentine's Day. We have unconfirmed reports it is a team date at the PCOV on Commercial. It is unsure if this breaks any Fifa rules but certainly breaks bro code. Unfortunately, Lallz has not been available for comment as he has been promoted to upper management at Uber. More details to come.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This has Halford written all over it.

Fcuking puftah ever since turning his back on TTP where he got his start.

:wa:

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup play.

Harps couldn't handle the heat last night. 4-1 Croatia.

Green Devils squeaked by Lomas 2-1.

Flying Horses forfeit against Colombus. :oops:

Just checked the div.1 standings and surprisingly the horses are in the relegation spots and need to win their last 2 games for any chance of survival from the drop. From Premier to Div.2 in 3 seasons would be quite the fall.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup play.

Harps couldn't handle the heat last night. 4-1 Croatia.

Green Devils squeaked by Lomas 2-1.

Flying Horses forfeit against Colombus. :oops:

Just checked the div.1 standings and surprisingly the horses are in the relegation spots and need to win their last 2 games for any chance of survival from the drop. From Premier to Div.2 in 3 seasons would be quite the fall.
Tough year for the Horses and this default summed up their season. 8 or 9 different keepers played for them this year and tough to get numbers out. I think they will win there last 2 games and stay up though. Prem to div 2 isn’t as bad as best around to folded in my opinion. Anything can happen year to year.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts