Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2019/2020

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF is with the spitting at Masters games???

Three different matches in one weekend with reds for spitting; 2 in O45 Prem and the Columbus one in O35 Prem.

At least the league through the book at them. 7, 7 and 9 game suspensions respectively.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for the delay usually Hard Ballz has itr covered with multiple posts re the PCOV games. West Van were up 2-0 at the half on a PK and a 25 yard set piece by that dirty player JInky. West Van got a player red carded with 35 to go for swearing out loud and played the remainder with 10. West Van got the third with about ten to go on another PK when the PCOV keeper took out Fetterley on a breakaway. 29 with the shutout wasnt really troubled.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game last night and good win for us after what happened last week. Sir M summed it up. We were the better team and took it to them.

@hard ballz: My debt was paid in full for last years' bets. Mike hopefully will give them to you. LOL

Just my opinion, but I think the league should have not made them play last night. They leave for Westerns on Thursday and I know they will be going there with some knocks. Hopefully Dormer will be ok to play as he injured his ankle pretty good on a tackle. If we want them to go there healthy, they should have gotten the week off. Just my to cents.

Bye next week and then Columbus after that. Can't wait!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game last night and good win for us after what happened last week. Sir M summed it up. We were the better team and took it to them.

@hard ballz: My debt was paid in full for last years' bets. Mike hopefully will give them to you. LOL

Just my opinion, but I think the league should have not made them play last night. They leave for Westerns on Thursday and I know they will be going there with some knocks. Hopefully Dormer will be ok to play as he injured his ankle pretty good on a tackle. If we want them to go there healthy, they should have gotten the week off. Just my to cents.

Bye next week and then Columbus after that. Can't wait!

Thanks @two-nine !! Unfortunately, I was busy with work and couldn’t make it out. I totally agree that the league should’ve given the bye but it is what it is. Congrats on the win.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus at West Van tonight at Ambleside. Super entertaining game, WV scored two in the first 2 minutes and could have had 4 in the first 15 as Columbus who were slow in the back was being shredded by Crouch. Desmond, Glanville and kept resorting to the old hey ref it was offside tactic. Columbus got one back before the half on a clean unmarked header on a corner. Both teams grew tired in the second half and Columbus applied lots of pressure 29 with some good saves, but Columbus keeper also made quite a few. Lots of whistles/fouls/cards/bitching and some hard tackles being dished out by the hosts. Columbus scored on a nice rush with about 20 to go to tie it and West Van kept hanging back and countering. West Van hit the post for the second time in the 93rd minute but this time the ball hopped up in the air and then Glanville scored on a full on bike that Celebrini would be jealous of. Near the end, in about the 97th minute, Shorty took a second yellow after he cleaned out DeBlasio and Columbus bench. coach etc all stormed the field and were all screaming and running around waving their arms and DeBlasio got red-carded for having a particularly entertaining temper tantrum, fans being threatened etc; fun times. Final score West Van 3 Columbus 2.

Last edited:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure what happened as I wasn’t there but heard we were short on guys but came out with a 6-2 win against Westside today. Good win boys!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This week's games:

Friday

Columbus vs Norvan. Columbus are very good at working over weaker teams. Columbus 4 Norvan 1.

PCOV vs Romania. Ditto. PCOV 4 Romania 1.

West Van vs Croatia. Ambleside is not a good place for Croatia. West Van 3 Croatia 1.

Saturday

EDC Inter vs SFC Pegasus SFC. Can Inter slow down the undefeated newcomers? Nope, not without CATing down Premier guys. Pegasus 2 EDC 1.

Westside has a bye.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts