Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch have you seen the weather over here? You two would need an ark to smoke your cigars in. I bet the Ambleside beavers are busy as ever. I wouldn't be surprised to see the road in flooded.

Sir M

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
and it seems the westside has forfeited the game and west van get the 3 points with a 3-0 win and moves into 4th spot in the league. maybe they had too many people going away as spring breaks starts. whatever the case the season is now offically over . and now the league cup final will be fun to see between poco and westside going at it. I predict westside to win it.
and cant wait to see the draw results on apr.2 for the B.C.'s and see the match-ups
good luck again to all the teams that qualified for it.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch have you seen the weather over here? You two would need an ark to smoke your cigars in. I bet the Ambleside beavers are busy as ever. I wouldn't be surprised to see the road in flooded.

Sir M

Sir M, y u gota b lik dat?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
and it seems the westside has forfeited the game and west van get the 3 points with a 3-0 win and moves into 4th spot in the league. maybe they had too many people going away as spring breaks starts. whatever the case the season is now offically over . and now the league cup final will be fun to see between poco and westside going at it. I predict westside to win it.
and cant wait to see the draw results on apr.2 for the B.C.'s and see the match-ups
good luck again to all the teams that qualified for it.

Well turns out Poco is forfeiting the final as we can't field a team. I don't really understand why the league has put the cup finals weekend right smack in the middle of spring break. We can't put 11 players on the field so we'll give Westside the cup.

So JC, you are correct for once. Congratulations.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well turns out Poco is forfeiting the final as we can't field a team. I don't really understand why the league has put the cup finals weekend right smack in the middle of spring break. We can't put 11 players on the field so we'll give Westside the cup.

I think you guys are bullshitting, But if you're not u only need seven players to field a team, And welcome to the Vmsl, Where anything goes

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JC, there are only a couple guys on our team that have yet to find Mrs Right. The rest are married with kids and look forward to getting away for a needed spring break. The schedules weekend is smack dab in the middle of it.

It may very well be 7.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well hope it doesn't happen to u guys in the B.C.'s.wonder if u don't play if there is any fines or point deductions for next season , lol .

I myself don't play for the Castillians, we couldn't agree to terms. However I hope they get some guys and go in search of a few cups.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I myself don't play for the Castillians, we couldn't agree to terms. However I hope they get some guys and go in search of a few cups.

We have the numbers signed, just not available for spring break. Us adults like to go to Disneyland too you know!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Yoda wasn't tall enough to go on the rides?

Too bad this isn't a FVSL thread Dude would be dropping sandbags all over the place.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I call bs

See you at Trillium

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe that one of the most accurate intelligence quotient tests may be reactions to JTL and Yoda's posts similar to the ones above. Smallsy and Simon, you pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0