Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder how the Dragons feel about that?:rolleyes:

Well if they win both their games, they might not need to give a daffy.....and can we please call them Richmond? What's all this Dragons pish?

On another note; you're seriously not buying the ttp'ing from the Poco camp, are you?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if they win both their games, they might not need to give a daffy.....and can we please call them Richmond? What's all this Dragons pish?

On another note; you're seriously not buying the ttp'ing from the Poco camp, are you?

Personally, I don't care. "Richmond", Westside and Croatia all have quality teams and make our league better and competitive. I'd love to see them all stay up. The best part about the season was that every team had a chance to drop points every week. With the Flying Horses not coming up, I guess KLM might be the team coming up next year. Is there a chance that the league let's the two relegated teams have a playoff and winner stays up?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope - bottom team 2 teams go down. In some past years, the top eligible teams in Div 1 actually finished in 2nd and 4th place, and only the 2nd place team came up (for a brief year). The other team declined, so only the bottom team from Premier went down. So, as it stands, KLM and Meralomas would be the two coming up if they both accepted the promotion (and assuming Bombastic doesn't pass Meralomas with their two games remaining).

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Richmond lose and Westside win this weekend, Richmond is relegated. Huge game for them on Sunday vs West Van!

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

No piss take from the poco camp...3 suspended players,4 injured players maybe more than that and it's Super Bowl Sunday...I would say maybe 11players available if we're lucky...GO 9ERS.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Richmond lose and Westside win this weekend, Richmond is relegated. Huge game for them on Sunday vs West Van!

You are correct Gomesy16, we have to win this weekend.
We have to beat WV or we will get relegated.
But if we Really have to win our last 2 weeks
To be safe. Tall order. Anythings possible.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be safe. Tall order. Anythings possible.

Follow our model. Get relegated. Move to FVSL DIV 1. Get promoted to Premier and start over. It's not like time isn't on your side.:rolleyes:

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be safe. Tall order. Anythings possible.[/QUOTE

Bronco must think we will throw the game wonder if he's here watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0