Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And after the handshakes are done some clown from the WV sidelines starts screaming "number 6 you're a rat" over and over. What's up w that? Classy drunk. Wasn't @two-nine :)))

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV had a ton of the ball and Jinky and Dodd were a handful. Even tho we went out to a 2-0 lead we were fairly fortunate to gain a point.

fireball17

Jul 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV had a ton of the ball and Jinky and Dodd were a handful. Even tho we went out to a 2-0 lead we were fairly fortunate to gain a point.
'Fairly fortunate to gain a point' = definition of understatement. 3 posts and 90% of the possession vs 2 shots on net. First time in almost 20 yrs I've seen a player on the field complain to the ref about someone having g a beer on the sideline. Brings to mind another definition...RAT.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea what you're talking about but you showed your character last night. Why don't you stop being such a pussy and go talk to him instead of shrieking from 50 yards after the handshakes? First time in 20 years I've seen such a pussy move from a spectator.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-0 seems like some of the players may have had some beers before this game??

"Well I know that the guy who had a beer on the sidelines feels really bad about it."

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:
CMF vs West Van - Western Champs keep rolling
PCOV vs Columbus - PCOV's stingy defence keeps this one scoreless
VUFC vs Westside - Seriously, who did Westside sign the last couple of games?? 10 goals in the past 2 games and only 3 in the first 3! ;)
Croatia vs Romania - could go either way really.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:
So I did one better than @Regs last week. Champion I is.:p (Obviously, I'm always picking my team to win! haha)

This week...
Romania vs VUFC - We win. lol. I'm expecting a tough game. Actually, every game for us is a challenge and we're learning every week.
West Van vs Croatia - According to the standings, West Van should take this one and coming off of a really nice win vs the Western Champs, they'll be looking to build some momentum. I think Croatia are better than their record but maybe squad depth is an issue for them this year(?) They only had a couple subs vs us.
Columbus vs MetroFord - It's almost hard to bet against MF vs any team as they arguably have the deepest roster imo. Columbus is on a roll lately but MF takes it by a couple.

It's the last week of the first round of games. Good luck!...except Romania :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VUFC
WV
Columbus

Why are there only 3 games scheduled this weekend? What's up with Westside and the Pork Chops?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems like Metro Ford and Westside get byes whenever they like from VMSL this year.

images

Last edited:

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Romania 1 - 0 VUFC
They scored an early goal off a header from a corner kick. No chance for our keeps. Chances were at a premium from both sides but an unreal finger tip save from our keep kept them within striking distance. They moved the ball well and pressed high. With about 15 to go we had a very good claim for a penalty dismissed. Clearly an out-stretched arm hit the ball. It's a hard pill to swallow as we've given up 2 pk's this season from less inconspicuous hand balls in the box.

The lights went out early. I heard there's about 10minutes left to play....possibly in a replay??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts