Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters Premier 2018-2019 Results, banter and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well now, you almost have your own category. Do they hand out participation ribbons to xennials for coming in 10th place?

I'd imagine a nice rainbow coloured one. I wish I could take some credit for finishing 10th but I left the team at the halfway point in a respectable 8th! lol

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You really need to quit trash talking your old team. Makes you look bad buddy. I agree that there a bunch of losers on VUFC, but they are a decent club that always had good support and a wicked bbq after most of the games we played them. Have a little more respect.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You really need to quit trash talking your old team. Makes you look bad buddy. I agree that there a bunch of losers on VUFC, but they are a decent club that always had good support and a wicked bbq after most of the games we played them. Have a little more respect.

Noted big guy.
Not really my intention to roast VUFC but looking back maybe I was still steaming with a few things. :D

Having said that, I'm a fan of the league from bottom to the top and no team or person is exempt from a roast or two ;)

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wild game for us. MF went up 2-0 early. Kudos to our guys for not folding. We kept fighting and tied it before halftime. We made some changes and looked like the better team in the 2nd half. On to West Van!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 after 20, 4-0 after 80 mins, and Columbus got one back with 5 to go. Columbus has a very good team, just wasn't their night. The ref looked exactly like Niles from Frazier
images

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van looked really good last night. Back to front was solid for the first 35, then Columbus turned it on a little bit. Garth in the pipes for WV made a huge stop in the first half to keep it 3-0. That goal could have changed the game. Columbus kind of took it to WV in the second and once again Garth made two huge stops. J Fets with a hat trick and its a toss up between him and Garth for MOTM. Columbus with a pretty consolation goal near the end.
Big win for PCOV last night. Didn't pay too much attention to that game but it looked pretty physical with plenty of goals. Should be a really good final, but I think PCOV may be in trouble if WV can play the same game as they did last night.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van looked really good last night. Back to front was solid for the first 35, then Columbus turned it on a little bit. Garth in the pipes for WV made a huge stop in the first half to keep it 3-0. That goal could have changed the game. Columbus kind of took it to WV in the second and once again Garth made two huge stops. J Fets with a hat trick and its a toss up between him and Garth for MOTM. Columbus with a pretty consolation goal near the end.
Big win for PCOV last night. Didn't pay too much attention to that game but it looked pretty physical with plenty of goals. Should be a really good final, but I think PCOV may be in trouble if WV can play the same game as they did last night.

Wager on some pints?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No change rooms at Trillium again. During the game, there was a murder three blocks away up at Keefer and Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts