Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters Premier 2018-2019 Results, banter and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No change rooms at Trillium again. During the game, there was a murder three blocks away up at Keefer and Jackson.
Teams also found needles in one of the changerooms. Not sure why the league can’t look into Burnaby Lake or Empire next time around.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll do a case Hard Ballz...only if drink them with me. I'm a fan of Parallel 49 Lager. What do you like if you PCOV wins? Unfortunately I can't be there for the finals as I have my own game. Should be a good game though.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll do a case Hard Ballz...only if drink them with me. I'm a fan of Parallel 49 Lager. What do you like if you PCOV wins? Unfortunately I can't be there for the finals as I have my own game. Should be a good game though.
Any good lager will do...Case it is!

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's going down to the wire in first division. Rinos are on top with an automatic 3 points as Croatia forfeited. Surprise team of the year Green Devils dispatched the Horsies this past weekend and have a chance to go joint top with a win over the same Horsies this coming weekend. If tied on top is a playoff game the tie breaker here?

Chinter 2-1 West Van
Nice day to go kick the ball around and then caught this game down at Burnaby Lake.
Looked like West Van only suited 12 players and numbers would turn out to be their downfall at the end of the day. They had decent possession in the first half and went in to the break 1-0 after Fetterly scored on a nice solo run down the left beating a couple defenders and unleashing a powerful right footed effort in to the top corner.

The second half got a bit chippy as the ref let a lot of stuff go. Reffing was excellent by the way. I'm not sure what happened to Glanville but he didn't come out for the second half so they were down to the 11 on the field. Then Shokar had to leave and they were down to 10. At this point it was all Chinter. Tchoumi ties it up with a thumping left footer past the keeper from the top of the box. Then West Van go down another play due to injury with about 20 to go! Zico eventually scores on a header for the winner.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOW I know who Machel is! PS it was 11 not 12. I think the stars may be aligning for EDC as Croatia, very poor too forfeit on Friday to give the league title to Metro Ford. Kudos to the West Van guys that were there that gutted it out for that long to not forfeit and just give it away, resting ten or so guys before the final...tough to play that one that the league scheduled late. But with that forfeit, now neither Columbus (2nd confirmed) nor Metro Ford (1st confirmed) and West Van in that situation (3rd confirmed) haveéhad anything to play for...so EDC could be in the catbird seat as far as being the final qualifier for the BCs.

Bullet G

Dec 5, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
NOW I know who Machel is! PS it was 11 not 12. I think the stars may be aligning for EDC as Croatia, very poor too forfeit on Friday to give the league title to Metro Ford. Kudos to the West Van guys that were there that gutted it out for that long to not forfeit and just give it away, resting ten or so guys before the final...tough to play that one that the league scheduled late. But with that forfeit, now neither Columbus (2nd confirmed) nor Metro Ford (1st confirmed) and West Van in that situation (3rd confirmed) haveéhad anything to play for...so EDC could be in the catbird seat as far as being the final qualifier for the BCs.
Stars aligned pretty good for a Chinter, Chinter 4-2 over Columbus, Habilo with a deuce, Jomo and Tarek with the other 2, Westside elimated from Provincials. Not bad for a team everyone was saying wouldn’t qualify for Provincials this year.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stars aligned pretty good for a Chinter, Chinter 4-2 over Columbus, Habilo with a deuce, Jomo and Tarek with the other 2, Westside elimated from Provincials. Not bad for a team everyone was saying wouldn’t qualify for Provincials this year.

Stars definitely aligned! Having three make-up games at the end of the year helped out!
Nice to see Tarek get back amongst the goals after the achilles injury! And having a healthy Vlad is an ace in the back pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts