Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters Premier 2017-2018 Results, banter and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weeks games and predictions:

West Van vs Romania: Likely West Van at home, 3-1 or similar
Croatia vs PCOV : Slight nod to Croatia at home 2-1
EDC vs VUFC: Probably two teams who may battle it out to stay up. Goaltending keeps it close, 2-1 Chile.
WV Flying Horses vs Coq Metro Ford. Uh oh for the debutante horses if MF brings their guys out. 5-2 MF.
Westside vs Columbus. Westside usually does well against Columbus, calling this one a 2-2 tie.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

WestVan vs Romania – WestVan strong out of the blocks and Romania have picked up from last year.

Croatia vs PCOV – Games are so competitive with teams usually in the middle of standings…it’s difficult to predict winners! Based on form I’ll give the nod to Croatia.

Chile vs VUFC – it’s early on in the season but this will be a huge game for us already. (I can really just copy and paste this every week! haha)

Flying Horses vs MetroFord – A rude awakening for the horses vs the defending champs. They’ll need SirM out with the pom poms to boost their spirits.

Westside vs Columbus – Columbus get their first win against the sleepy Westsiders. Westside always leave their best footie til cup season anyways. ;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Metro Ford in Edmonton for Western's this weekend ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts