Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 1 whatever they are called 0
What a frigging pathetic joke.
Most irritating game I have ever played in.
Quote. " I'm going to sit on your face and fart in your mouth"
Are you kidding me!!
Oh. "I f@&$@ your mother last night"
All class.
Can't wait to play those clowns again??
Can't wait for next week.
Better tell my mom to stay home.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear the big obtuse lino reffed, had no control, and sent Doddy off. Besty your thoughts?

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear the big obtuse lino reffed, had no control, and sent Doddy off. Besty your thoughts?

First half was fine. Then whatever the shaheens said to the ref at half time seemed to work. Ref lost his mind and was biting on all the faking and moaning from them. Was really odd. Doddy gets a yellow for cursing the lad who told one if ours that he gave one to his mother the night before and then the second yellow a strong tackle. It was embarrassing.

I guarantee a lot of teams lose players to those muckers over the season.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 1 whatever they are called 0
What a frigging pathetic joke.
Most irritating game I have ever played in.
Quote. " I'm going to sit on your face and fart in your mouth"
Are you kidding me!!
Oh. "I f@&$@ your mother last night"
All class.
Can't wait to play those clowns again??
I'm going to tape my mouth shut for this one..don't want anyone farting in my mouth.all the poco lads have been told to leave their moms at home.i predict a card fest on Friday night.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guess we should leave the kids at home as well with those potty mouths over there.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game of the week this week is Croatia at PCOV. This game should be a bellwether indication as to who is who in Masters VMSL this year.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 8 - Shaheen 0

Nicest team so far this season.
Not sure what West Van was moaning about.
Maybe it's not Shaheen? Jus' sayin'

Not a single card was shown.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 0 v Croatia 1

Hard fought game. Thought we were better in the first half. PCOV with a lot of pressure in the second. Good win.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 0 v Croatia 1

Hard fought game. Thought we were better in the first half. PCOV with a lot of pressure in the second. Good win.
Bronco....still can't believe u only brought 1 GOOSE for your bday!!! Pick it up a notch.. happy bday!!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We came out flat once again and it cost us. Miscommunication in the back in the first 10 minutes lead to the game winner. The first half Croatia was the better team and had many chances to get the insurance goal. We played better in the second half and had some chances to tie it but couldn't find the back of the net. Both teams missing some key guys and i'm sure the rematch will be a good one. Croatia has a good team and adding Didar in net makes them even stronger. Hadji was in the middle and I thought he missed some call's but he was pretty fair to both sides. On to Romania next week.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond 3-1 Romanian

MOTW WV vs Columbus postponed.
Tegan and Sara chew up Ambleside?

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus is in Saskatchewan for Westerns. Schedule shows they lost 2-0 to Manitoba on Friday. Beat Sask 4-0 today. They play Edmonton Victoria tomorrow in what is essentially the final. Edmonton is 2W-0L with 4-2 and 2-1 wins over Sask and Manitoba. Should make for an interesting final. Bottom line, Columbus has to win. can't recall what the tie-breaking formula is, but it would appear any tie-breakers would fall in favour of Edmonton. Now just a question of who will be out later tonight?
P.S. I'm sure this deserves a new thread, but can't be arsed. Plus i have better things to do like lose sleep over our dreadful start and our first "must win" gam e of the season against sapps tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts