Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still celebrating JAGs' wedding this AM with Dickens:p. Whoever said Poco is weaker than last year has obviously not seen the side that was on the field yesterday. Slater and TK (playing Masters:eek:) up front and Ollie controlling in the middle, with Blakeway make runs out of midfield were a handful for our back line, especially with no Steve Mac and Notty out there yesterday. Factor in the Clarks and now AK and they are a force going forward, so Poco will be very strong this year.

The game boiled down to one PK saved vs one PK converted. The ref had a good game, no cards.

Sir M

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up 3 buzz with I believe just over 10 to go. They grab one in off our defender from a corner to make it 3-1. Wicksy gets sent off on a questionably onside punt up the park handling outside the box. 3-2. Our fill in 'keeper' then gets sent off in injury time for bringing down one of their forwards on another breakaway. Theirkeeper steps up for the freekick and puts it in. Final whistle.
Officially the biggest shitting of the bed in history. Magic.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9pm kickoff at Griffin on a Friday night has to the shitiest time slot ever.... even for other NS teams. Good luck to WV.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 1 whatever they are called 0
What a frigging pathetic joke.
Most irritating game I have ever played in.
Quote. " I'm going to sit on your face and fart in your mouth"
Are you kidding me!!
Oh. "I f@&$@ your mother last night"
All class.
Can't wait to play those clowns again??

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV/Sapp...We had a great chance to go up 1-0 in the first five min but hit the cross bar on an empty net. Sapp came back and scored to make it 1-0 and held the lead til half. Sapp basically played long ball all game but gave our defense fits and had great chances but our keeper held us in it. The 2nd half was a different story as a few more guys showed up and changed the game. I believe we had 3 posts and 1 crossbar. I'd say it was one way traffic in the 2nd. Mike Gomes with 2, Mark Gomes with 1 and Dave Griffiths with 1. Sapp Keeper Tommy with some good saves to keep the scoring down. PCOV wins 4-1....On to the Croats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0