Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Div 1] Predictions, Results and Banter 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I call bullshit.
A 'sprint' out of Jags and Bro?
Surely you jest...

:D

Cue Bette Midler's 'Hero' out to the lads for me Eagles.

RF ........ can you imagine the dilemma I was faced with. Leave my beer beachside to save some yahoo from Calgary smashed and drinking the Pacific Ocean face down, or sit and watch, and let natural selection occur. It was a toss up, but since I had on my red speedo, and Bromela Anderson was with me, we grabbed the lifeguard 'can' and did our best Baywatch episode. Lucky my beer was still untouched when I returned 15min later, but a bit too warm. As one does when on vacation and in the Excited States, you open a fresh new one and continue on.

BTW, now I can't get Bette's song out of my head. Shiite. I'll be singing it tonight vs. The Lamas.

JAGS

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never in doubt..........

Croatia 3 VU 2

Yep, we lost. Can't win 'em all. We played our worst half of football this season in the first half and were down 2-1. Second was a little better but still not what we're used to. Croatia were VERY tired for the last 20-30 minutes and were barely hanging on after we tied it. Somehow we lapsed late in the game and gave them a very late winner. It should never have been close anyway but that's our fault for not finishing.

The last 10 minutes of game one was played first starting at 1-0 and finishing at 2-0.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bromela Anderson...:D

Ma brotha Clark's a firemen bright,
He pits oot fires
He's only 51 alright,
He pits oot fires
A fire broke the other night,
Someone shouted 'Dynamite!',
Whever he is, he'll...be...awright,
He pits oot fires

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meralomas 5-0 Flying Horses. I think we came out thinking we were going to spank them and we got spanked in return. Full props to them. They had some nice goals and the ball was just bouncing their way.

Erocco

Oct 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meralomas 5-0 Flying Horses. I think we came out thinking we were going to spank them and we got spanked in return. Full props to them. They had some nice goals and the ball was just bouncing their way.

And I thought VMSL screwed up the score again... I guess not this time.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell me about it!!! Call us the Maple Leafs of the VMSL - the good, the bad and the ugly!!! One thing to remember is this is masters soccer. Good luck to all teams this week!!

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big match at Livingstone on Friday - Horses vs Eastside. Playing for 2nd place.

Hopefully the Horses will get out of the Pint in time for match. Tough to leave cheap beer and free wings!!!!

old fart

Sep 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big match at Livingstone on Friday - Horses vs Eastside. Playing for 2nd place.

Hopefully the Horses will get out of the Pint in time for match. Tough to leave cheap beer and free wings!!!![/QUOTE
Eagles very good article in paper about yourself great read ....keep up good work,lots of kids will benefit from all your hard work ....Cheers

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Falconetti's v Horsies - match of the week. Should be physical and there will be goals and red cards! 2-2
Burnaby v Alemania - on turf so slight edge to BBY. 3-2
Lomas v Norvan - Lomas on a roll and at home so this could be lopsided. 5-0. Sorry Mick and Bone
Croatia v Bombastic - tight game w Croatia grunting out a win. 3-2
O-Men v VUFC - postponed due to frozen field possibly? If it goes….VUFC

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Old Fart!

Horses and Eastside tie 2 to 2 tonight. No red cards. Good battle by both teams.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little quiet in here…predictions:

Falconetti's v Croatia - game of the week. Tight one. 2-2
VUFC v Burnaby - never in doubt eh Hajduk?
Horses v Norvan - DERBY! Should be a cracker with plenty of missing player cards, some coloured cards, possibly a protest and a visit from Sir M. Horses with the win 3-0.
Bombastic v Originals - The Bomb gets it done 3-1
KLM v Lomas - 0-0 :)

old fart

Sep 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes you are right very quiet on here...no predictions....just a question what are the chances of getting a changing room to have a shower after game Eagles some boys have Xmas parties after.....cheers

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little quiet in here…predictions:

Falconetti's v Croatia - game of the week. Tight one. 2-2
VUFC v Burnaby - never in doubt eh Hajduk?
Horses v Norvan - DERBY! Should be a cracker with plenty of missing player cards, some coloured cards, possibly a protest and a visit from Sir M. Horses with the win 3-0.
Bombastic v Originals - The Bomb gets it done 3-1
KLM v Lomas - 0-0 :)

Where's the love Bandcamp?!? 2 weeks in a row you've got us shut out, glad we were able to prove you wrong last week.....not so sure we'll prove you wrong this week. If we're already predicted to lose 3-0, we should default the game and just start drinking!!

Falconetti over Croatia 3-1 (deeper bench for Falconetti is the difference)
VUFC tie Burnaby 2-2 (I'm going with "in doubt" on this one.....)
Horses vs Norvan (3-0 default win for Horses and Mickster gets drunk & naked, drinking free booze from both coolers.....typical Sat night for me, less the free booze of course.........)
Bombastic over Originals 2-1 (Originals put a scare in them late but can't get the equalizer)
Lomas over KLM 2-0 (but they need to get their new striker out this week!!)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bandcamp, I am afraid Sir M is in a hotel in Seattle with a view or a muffler shop, and starting at about 8PM, a lady of the evening on the corner.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Mickster. I'm a fan of you boys but calls 'em like I sees 'em :)

Last night we beat Burnaby 2-1. Wasn't actually close as they scored on the last kick of the game. First half we absolutely controlled the game but only came out of it with a 1-0 lead. Went up 2-0 with about 15 to go I think.

As an aside, their #21 is an embarrassment. Diving, moaning, faking injuries, screaming at the ref. His own team were pissed at him. He was actually tying his shoelaces intentionally loose so they kept coming undone and he'd have to stop the game over and over to tie them up...bizarre behaviour from an 'adult'. And when they are losing and it's their time. Clown.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mickster and Boney M…no match report from last weekend? Quiet here. Predictions for the last games before holiday break:

Burnaby v Bombastic - close tilt. Tie. #21 on Burnaby BLOWS.
Lomas v VUFC - Lomas playing much better of late…never in doubt?
Norvan v KLM - another good matchup. Feeling badly for not predicting better results for my boys from the shore…3-1 Norvan!
O-Men v Falconetti's - tough season continues for the O-Men as Falconetti's can score, even on Hillcrest, where the technically gifted are separated from the not :) 2-0.
Croatia v Ponies - match of the week for sure. Many cards, including player cards, lots of screaming, plenty of massive tackles. Tie game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0