Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL] Masters A Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad the game is at 2 and the Flying Horses game out in Poco is at 4, the latter would have been fun to watch. Over under 4.5 for the latter...actually now that I think of it 5.5...at least.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3
Lomas 2

That is a hard working team. Younger and fitter than we're used to. They defended in numbers with a solid keeper and countered with a pretty good front runner. That and we were generrally shite. We were down 2-1 with 30 to go. Found a way to break them down and pull out a W. DB with a dubious goals panel game winner of a deflected free kick.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3
Lomas 2

That is a hard working team. Younger and fitter than we're used to. They defended in numbers with a solid keeper and countered with a pretty good front runner. That and we were generrally shite. We were down 2-1 with 30 to go. Found a way to break them down and pull out a W. DB with a dubious goals panel game winner of a deflected free kick.

That sounds like the lomas for sure.

And quite a result in the Romania/Croatia game!

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep - things did not go well for Horses. Poco a very good team!!! Praises to the 13 horses that showed up and did not quit.

Good luck to all the remaining teams!!

PS: Horses are having a much better time at the Cross in North Van!!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it looks like the last chance for a Div 1 team to get to the quarter finals is if Rino's Bulldogs can knock off Richmond tomorrow. PS the WV/Van Utd Westside Olympics Rangers Originals etc tie actually finished 3-0.

Last edited:

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it looks like the last chance for a Div 1 team to get to the quarter finals is if Rino's Bulldogs can knock off Richmond tomorrow. PS the WV/Van Utd Westside Olympics Rangers Originals etc tie actually finished 3-0.

Really? I played and came away thinking we lost 2-0 but I suppose if you want a third goal it doesn't really matter. Good luck to you the rest of the way.

The WV/Peg/Norvan/Deep Cove Royals were deserving of the win with much of the possession. We would like the first 10 minutes back. We had our chances and did not finish.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, just read what was on the excellent site as I had to book it early. I guess the ref got the score wrong (go figure).

In any event off to face Poco/Westside/West Van/SUFF next which is always a good entertaining game. Hopefully the weather will be a bit more cooperative.

Last edited:

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref was way out of his element so no surprise he got the score wrong. Also no surprise you think the score was flattering considering your history on here. Lots of possession so I suppose that is flattering. A win's a win though so good luck the rest of the way to the players on the field.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep - things did not go well for Horses. Poco a very good team!!! Praises to the 13 horses that showed up and did not quit.

Good luck to all the remaining teams!!

PS: Horses are having a much better time at the Cross in North Van!!!

Very enjoyable game last night.
Great bunch of guys that never quit even with 13 guys, score line, and pissing rain. And never complained to the ref and asked to end the game early (Sapperton)

Nice to have DB come for the post game Pizza and pints party and buy his own beer. Although I'm sure he drank more than he paid for. $5 doesn't get far these days DB.

On to next week.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was there a report on what happened in the Croatia Romanian game? Other than a surprising score line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0