Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL League / Divisional set-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was a moped not a motorcycle
This might be the case, but I am confident that this season will be very interesting in Division 1. Having UBC in the VMSL is a major boost for the league. If they can get on board other universities and colleges, this would be a major improvement in competitiveness.

The UBC coaching staff is quite professional, the players are top, and the facilities are great. This is nothing than a major plus for the division and the VMSL.

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ps. if you want, I can start to write game reviews, but you guys, should not get weird ...last time I had people vandalizing the car...chasing me on motorcycles...it is just a game for fun...do not take the comments too literal...
and come on guys...these are friendlies some we had to send division 3 team and youth squad.
PS I was at the match, you guys are shi$t, you practiced defending cause you can't keep the ball!! And when your keeper gets it he punts it as far as he can. I guess that was the plan as well. And there could of been 4/5 PK's called.
Div.2 will look good on you guys in a years time. And no there was only one starter playing in the first half, second half saw a bunch of open tryout players playing and you couldn't score.....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VMSL Premier thread for the season a go here now:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VMSL Div 1 thread ready to go for the season here now:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VMSL Div 2 thread ready to roll:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And finally we have VMSL Div 3 a go:

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS I was at the match, you guys are shi$t, you practiced defending cause you can't keep the ball!! And when your keeper gets it he punts it as far as he can. I guess that was the plan as well. And there could of been 4/5 PK's called.
Div.2 will look good on you guys in a years time. And no there was only one starter playing in the first half, second half saw a bunch of open tryout players playing and you couldn't score.....
Oh...Thank you for taking the time to come and watch the game on a rainy Wednesday night. I guess there was nothing better to do. I guess this is coming of the only person in the stadium or the referee crew. In any case, it is a matter of perspective. UBC has a very good attacking players and the fact that they could not score on open play other than with the help of a biased referee is for me a good performance. Defending is part of the game, and people have to learn it here. This is why Canada got eliminated against the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. Defending is part of the game whether it looks good or bad it is irrelevant. It has to be learned and practiced.

If UBC could not score with a parked bus during the first half, then other teams will not be able to do it.

Macho Man

Oct 25, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's awesome how Campo players talked shite about other teams' style of play on the way up. You love to see what has happened to them since.

Easily the most obnoxious team in VMSL. Here's to us all enjoying another glorious season for the campo guys

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's awesome how Campo players talked shite about other teams' style of play on the way up. You love to see what has happened to them since.

Easily the most obnoxious team in VMSL. Here's to us all enjoying another glorious season for the campo guys
It is all part of the fun. It is all part of the fun. Yes that was an epic run with every team losing to that group of players. I think that the funnest part was the back and forth here in the TTP.
This group has the potential to be better but it will take a few more games or probably a season to see the results. Overall, relax and have fun. It was just to troll you in the past. We will not go this way this season because some take it too seriously or too literal.

As for the referee, what you want me to say...the referee was "fantastic"!. ..."fantastic"!... there is no accountability for referees on the VMSL, so this is the only way that we can make them improve.

come on...FIVE penalties on TWO games....something is not right here...

Last edited:

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is all part of the fun. It is all part of the fun. Yes that was an epic run with every team losing to that group of players. I think that the funnest part was the back and forth here in the TTP.
This group has the potential to be better but it will take a few more games or probably a season to see the results. Overall, relax and have fun. It was just to troll you in the past. We will not go this way this season because some take it too seriously or too literal.

As for the referee, what you want me to say...the referee was "fantastic"!. ..."fantastic"!... there is no accountability for referees on the VMSL, so this is the only way that we can make them improve.

If defending is letting one payer drop 14 goals on you then no thanks... UBC's 2nd team pissed you guys. And it is hard to score from open play when you kept fouling them.
Relegation to div. 2 will be good for your team.

Leblue

Oct 25, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money

I imagine most players have departed your team as soon as the ship started to sink.........

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
If defending is letting one payer drop 14 goals on you then no thanks... UBC's 2nd team pissed you guys. And it is hard to score from open play when you kept fouling them.
Relegation to div. 2 will be good for your team.
You might be right, or you might not.
The situation will reveal itself.
This is the heart and soul of football.
The true hero in this sport is not the one who wins easily.
It is the one who fights, loses, and gets up, but does not give up.

The struggle itself in the field is enough to fill the soul of the true football player. Those who seek the vanity of the easy win will miss the essence of the game.

Any time your willpower is called upon on the field, it is an opportunity to build psychological strength. Every difficult and painful experience during a game offers you a chance to develop your emotional fortitude. Whenever your mind and will is challenged, it is an occasion to become resilient.

The spot has gone back and forth from Division 1 to the bottom of Division 2 several times.
If it has been done three times, then it can be done a fourth time.
I expect wins until the 6th or 7th game. If anything, please discount the team altogether, and predict that it will go back to division 2.
Kill us with the incessant criticism. This will help in ways that you might not be aware.

I think that this group of players have the potential to go very far. Many of them have the potential to become exceptional. We will see.
So far, I was quite happy with the way that they absorbed the pressure from the UBC players. Arranging this game was made in purpose. You see the true character of a player when things are hard. This was one of the tests, and they passed it well.

UBC should win this division. This is my prediction. The players are very good, and I honestly think that Mike Mosher is one of the best coaches in the west coast. He will get the UBC team to premier with no problem. I do not see them losing even one single game.

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money

Same old Campo.. always losing. You can change the name but you can't change results. Watch out Div.2 here come the soccer coach and his mop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts