Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Olympics is the same shite team as every year, they are just like Sikh Temple, a division 1 team

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Closest I've got stored here is 2002/2003 season (full VMSL)... maybe the league has them somewhere? Or you could spend a month looking through the old TTP archives here but that would cost you $2.99 :D

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, just pointing out that the info requested may be available at various sources, some free, some not.

~Regs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
At 2.99 per month it's a steal. I'm a member and look at me. I'm in touch with the local soccer community, able to get discounts at some local area establishments. I'm also able to look at all the HOS pisstakes from the past. Not to mention i get to see all the great photos of naked birds.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll probably have some results from various groups/divisions for the past 5-6 years. Whatever used be on the old Westside sites have been backed up.

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Vancouver Olympics is the same shite team as every year, they are just like Sikh Temple, a division 1 team"

sikh temple shite?,

didn't those guys spank you midgets 8-2 in preseason?

fiji=lower than shite

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I meant "Vancouver Olympics is the same shite team as every year," and that them and Temple are division 1 teams

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
N. Van 3-3 Deep Cove

Norvan the better team on the night. At half time it was 3-0 Norvan, but Deep Cove pulled 2 back against the run, before a very late peno(good call) to even the honours.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
N. Van 3-3 Deep Cove

Norvan the better team on the night.............

I think to quote the fiji flash as quote of the night"i am gonna kill you come here!! :D "
Norvan got gas to go in the first period but went flat pretty quick in the second!!except for the rocker blond haired guy in the middle of the park!

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarajevo 5 Primos 2

Primos had a few sniffs, but Sarajevo dominated with breakaway after breakaway. 4-1 at half, and Sarajevo lost interest in the 2nd. Easily should have been a higher scoring game. I was quite surprised at how slow Primos D was on this day. If they keep playing like this, back to Div 2 real fast!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple 2 - Club I 1

Not an overly eventful game, with all goals coming in the second half, Club I cut the lead to 1 with about five to go, and pressed hard for the equalizer, but Temple held off.

I saw Captain getting cozy with the beers as I was leaving.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Long time, no post.

RUFC 3 - Serbia 0

In a fairly evenly played first half, RUFC took a one-nil lead thanks to a Dirty Daddy header off a huge rebound mid way through the first half. RUFC unluckly not to score a second, as the whistle went just after a free kick (mine:)) rang the post/bar.

Second half, RUFC in full control with multiple breakaways and just as many 'bedshittings'. Young Dan Williams with one and Gazelle, the other, with a full volley. We're pleased with the result, but really should've been 7/8 to nil.

On to City FC at SHS next week.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I was getting cozy with my two cans of Coke, Gurps. I'm on my hiatus until December 17th. :) Congratulations on the win. You're right though, it was a fairly uneventful game.

Dancing Bear

Sep 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WFC Rangers 1 - 0 Cliff Avenue

Congrats Keeper!

Brilliant result today! The rest of the league will know soon enough just how good the Rangers are.

coolhead

Aug 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
City FC Rangers 2 - PCOV 0

A perfect six point start to the season for City FC Rangers. A more convincing win this week with PCOV unable to create as many scoring chances as City despite maintaining an advantage in ball possession.

In last week's game, Vancouver Olympics figured that you don't really have to try that hard against a newly promoted team (and were yapping about it during the warmup), but found themselves down 2-0 at the half. They came back hard in the second half to make the game 2-1, with City playing tight and looking like a newly promoted team :), but we were able to hold on for the three points. We played with more confidence this week and look ready for teams that will become less likely to underestimate us in future matches.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WFC Rangers 1 - 0 Cliff Avenue

Dancing Bear said:
The rest of the league will know soon enough just how good the Rangers are.

I'll take a guess. You are not good enough to win Division 2 last year but just good enough to squeak out a 1-0 win over Cliff Avenue at the start of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0