Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Division 1] Predictions - Sept 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLAYBOI

Jul 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ASSPHINXTOR FLAKE

ya , KREEPer sure got me. you;d think that such nerd who has 3 million posts. and obviously spends every waking minute of every day on this site would actually have something decent to say , but NO. you neither pal. P I double S? sweet D O double G..........................
later, the PLAYGIRL

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I had something interesting to say, but I can only manage to come up with some PREDICTIONS which is what I thought this thread was for for.

Feel free to have at me, but at least make the effort with some thoughts about this weekend's matches.

Have you noticed everyone's picking you to lose? Good luck with that.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

Take it easy on Playboi would ya? Your not so subtle pisstakes may have an adverse effect on his self-confidence and in turn could effect his play on the field. He does have a point regarding your prediction though....drawing from your showing last weekend against recently promoted Sarejvo I'd have to agree that the mighty orange and black will stomp you, although I would love to see the upset. BTW, is your team similar to the one which played in RRSL this summer? Rangers 'A' or Rangers 'B'.

I guess I should make some predictions of my own, however I'll keep it to side B as I'm not familiar with side A in combination with the fact that I don't give a fcuk

Cliff Ave.
Club Ireland
Primadonnas
Polaks
Blaze

Have you noticed everyone's picking you to lose?

Not everyone biatch ;)

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PLAYBOI said:
KREEPER

you cant even beat a div 2 team last week, now this week you pick your crappy team against one of the top div 1 tteams of last year........you'd b lucky with a tie at best........no a 2-0 loss at best, i digress. mabye you'd have a better chance if you got a new goalie? who is that nerd between the pipes on your team anyways? he must b the coaches son........
out

Just thought I would qoute this Jackass! Turns out the Rangers took Cliff Ave 1-0. Sucks to have a big mouth with a big boot in it. Any more brilliant predictions centrefold? How about an apology to the Keeper?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Playboi, I see you lurking about this thread. How'd your game go today? Could you have predicted the result?

Where's my apology? :rolleyes:

Dancing Bear

Sep 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ranger,

I hear you may be in a bit of soapy bubble getting a spot back on the Rangers.....apparently LB isn't that tough after all. ;)

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey...

No one can un-load a two foot, cleats up tackle like me.... or, bring a ball down for that matter.... The 'Loops? I've got nothing to worry about....

Dancing Bear

Sep 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
....and the rest of the league will know soon enough just how effective your chin is....
...as long as you're not 'clinically blind', that is ;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancing Bear said:
I hear you may be in a bit of soapy bubble getting a spot back on the Rangers
You'd be one to talk, Suitcase-Boy. We may be full up next summer. ;)

By the way, The Ranger (if that is your real name), I do in fact have a job. It pays the sh!ts, and benifits are slim, but I've been recruited to keep these threads on track. So far, I've been doing a crap job, so it looks like my 3-month probationary period may become a 2-week-blink-of-an-eye. As such, my predictions for next weekend are:

Div 1A

Deep Cove Royals v. Serbian White Eagles
Richmond United A v. City FC Rangers A DRAW
Vancouver Firefighters C v. Norvan SC A
Vancouver Lobbans A v. Wickham FC A
PCOV v. Vancouver Olympics

Div 1B

Meraloma FC v. Club Ireland A DRAW
Cliff Avenue United v. IFC Sarajevo
Sikh Temple A v. WFC Rangers A
City FC Blaze v. IFC Polonia
Indo-Akal FC A v. Norvan Primos

Playboi, what do you think will happen this weekend?

P.S. The Ranger, if you happen to find a cheap digital SLR in Hong Kong, pick one up for me. Minimum 6 MP and it must be Canon. There'll be money here waiting for you. :cool: You can take some pictures from the sidelines. :eek: :D

J

jgraham

i prefer my starting backs to be clinically blind....easier to ignore the cards being flashed at them for the two foot studs up tackles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0