Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [VMSL Div 3] Results, Predictions & Banter 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strathcona - Pacifica played 45 min. It was pouring and we even had some hail 15 minutes in. We played through it and it stopped in 10 min. At halftime ref decided he and Pacifica guys had enough and didn't want to finish the game or even play 20 more minutes to make it official.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the score at half time. Ref must have recorded the score. If he did not record the score must be some other reason. He can only call the game due to pooling water. Players must play up to seventy minutes before he can be told to call the game off.
If Angelo finds out I don't think he will be happy camper about it. How many guys did Pacifica have in first half. He could call the game off it they head les than seven guys on the pitch.
Only any other way would be if pitch was unplayable.

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a supporter of soccer, both teams head 11 guys on the pitch. For div 3 that's dam good. How come you guys named your self Sebija United. Crnogora does not want to be with Srebia. Montenegrian Stalions would be better name. You boys play nice soccer. Keap it up, I see you have one or two Bosnians on your side. All good players.
Are u shire abut Bosnian on this teem? I think ur wrong. ..........
Maybe I should blow ur cover Mr.Base ? I am not here to talk about nationality

Moderators can we buy mr.base a spell check.his crowation spelling is hor-a-bull

Oh the good times we had when u managed in pcsl .....yes u mr.B.

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was the score at half time. Ref must have recorded the score. If he did not record the score must be some other reason. He can only call the game due to pooling water. Players must play up to seventy minutes before he can be told to call the game off.
If Angelo finds out I don't think he will be happy camper about it. How many guys did Pacifica have in first half. He could call the game off it they head les than seven guys on the pitch.
Only any other way would be if pitch was unplayable.

This is " epic-al post "

Give this man a position at the vmslsoccer office.he has answered all questions to why or why not to play or not to play.

Many other reasons you can call a game as well.....

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in first fifteen minutes of Celtic game vs Srbs United. Serbs took a three to zero lead and cold have scored two more. Trace has a tough job on his hands comitment from the players needs to be better. Serbs look like team Iran with two skilled player on their side. Nuber ten older left footed guy schools Celtic defenders for most. Also a left forward and an African on the right side called moe. Left wing sneaks in late with good tatch.

Mr. Base, man, you seem to be everywhere. Premier games, Div 1, Div 2, Div 3 games. A true soccer fan, I dare to say!

Anyway, I noticed that Serbia has a team in Division 3 (a new team this year). Also, Serbia has another team in Division 1 (that does not do really well). Are they from the same club?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No RL Political paries form their own clubs. Just like Croats NK and Croatia SC. NK is more south Croat team. Croatia SC is more North East Croat base team.
RL I go and watch games when ever I can. I have been coaching in BC for over forty years. No more fun than to go watch two shyty div three teams.
No better than to watch bottom div two teams. Premier is borring soccer for most. They think they can play. Most die after thirty five minutes of play.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crnogora you boys won again. Your number ten is one man recking machine. What was wrong with Matt and Strathcona boys?
What cover is that they all know who I am. If I spell all as should be it would be no fun.
Just to let you know there is a very good young player by the name Barac. Burnaby kid your root line. Front player give him a call.
U17 SBM.

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greencaps 3 - 0 Astro

Astro were a lot better than the first time we played and were pretty unlucky, the scoreline was flattering. Apart from Snipers, it was probably the toughest game we've had so far i'd say.

Full match report is here

RickG

May 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bowen Island 3, Twin Arrows 1 today, with the Bowen lads struggling to stop playing like Bow Firks. It was a hard fought first 20 minutes with some hard challenges and Arrows were unfortunate and had one of their guys see red. Boners slowly began to take control of the game with the Arrows a man down. But, as the second half started, the Boners left the pitch and the Bow Firks temporarily returned, sitting back and watching Twin Arrows play, and letting them grab the lead after a corner kick goal scramble. Having just about enough of this, our petulant Peruvian took matters into his own hands and dangled the entire Twin Arrows squad to equalize. He scored again 10 minutes later and we got the insurance goal with about 10 minutes left. Twin Arrows never quit and had some chances. Bit of bad luck that they didn't get a second goal. Still, for our guys, putting a few balls into the net was a huge morale booster after three prior weeks of complete shite.

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greencaps 3 - 0 Astro

Astro were a lot better than the first time we played and were pretty unlucky, the scoreline was flattering. Apart from Snipers, it was probably the toughest game we've had so far i'd say.

Full match report is here

How is it your game started 10 minutes after the game on next field and your game finishes almost same time ?? Puzzling...... I liked the yellow jacket the ref .was wearing.he looked very toasty.

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyway, I noticed that Serbia has a team in Division 3 (a new team this year). Also, Serbia has another team in Division 1 (that does not do really well). Are they from the same club?[/quote]

Funny thing is they have been in div1for the last 10 years at least and had 2 seasons in premiere as well.maybe your team has lost to them and you do not like them...........

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No if they were from the same club team would be called White Eagles. With last name of one of the Managers to me club must be from Serbs born In Croatia, Mote Negro and Bosnia. Again that just my gastimate.
All I know they play OK soccer for Div three. Club is winning against weak sides not doing so well against stronger sides.
Three players away from moving up a div. It will be fun to see them play Bosnia in the cup play. Should be big group of suporters.

RickG

May 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Echoing Farquea's post I'd say that Astros are certainly one of the 3 strongest teams we've played this year. Greencaps and Snipers are the class of the division, for sure, followed by Astros and Cosmos. Astros clobbered the Bow Frks in our match against them and were physical, skilled and strong. Boners beat Cosmos a month or so ago, but the Cosmos game was played on a brutally soggy pitch, in a driving rainstorm. I'm guessing they'd probably take us if we played them again, this time on turf. The result of the rematch will depend on whether it is the Bow Firks or the Boners who show up. Cosmos versus Astros rematch in late January should be a good one. But, really, looking at the divisional results so far, and barring any earth shattering change in form from Snipers and Greencaps, the rest of us are playing for fun and building for the future, without any thought of promotion.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyway, I noticed that Serbia has a team in Division 3 (a new team this year). Also, Serbia has another team in Division 1 (that does not do really well). Are they from the same club?

Funny thing is they have been in div1for the last 10 years at least and had 2 seasons in premiere as well.maybe your team has lost to them and you do not like them...........[/quote]

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is it your game started 10 minutes after the game on next field and your game finishes almost same time ?? Puzzling...... I liked the yellow jacket the ref .was wearing.he looked very toasty.

I'd blame it on that ref in the toasty jacket probably! by the time the game before us finished, it was about 3:50. The ref comes on, with a dickish attitude that was par for the course with him for the entire time, to check our cards, and i ask him how long we have and he says '2 minutes' so as it was freezing cold i asked if we could have a couple extra minutes so that we could do some sort of warm up and stretch as our guys were still getting the nets up. he told me it wasn't his problem and that he does his warm up in his apartment 40 minutes before the game.....

So i wouldn't be surprised if he played no added on time or even cut us short so he could be on his way and let some other people enjoy his grumpy personality for a bit.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Farquea if I were you I would never speak about the ref. Cup games are coming. It just might kick you in the ars. Most do read player inputs.
Ref is corect you do have to come and wormup early. If needed good ref will cut the game by five minutes to let the guys wormup. Rules state two equal halfs. It's in his power to do that. You must have head Jurek. He will not bend for anybody. For most very corect ref.

RickG

May 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bowen Island 1 - Signmasters 1. Boners with 10 guys and Signs with 11, so at least there were no subs standing around freezing their asses off. One of our seasonal goals was to field 11 guys for every match, so that one is def off the table now.

The pitch got pretty soggy in the second half and the play was slow. Boners had a great first half, moved the ball around well, and should have had at least 3 or 4 goals. We finally got one midway into the second half, then proceeded to get a bit careless and gave up a free kick in close. Great delivery and a fine header for Signs to tie it up late in the match. Signmasters got overrun at times today but they hung in, countered well on occasion, and defended well in their back third. So the draw was certainly a fair result.

Driving rain at times during the match but there was one guy over in the corner who got soaked watching most of the game. Nobody seemed to know who it was, although I suspect maybe Base has cloned himself so he can go to matches in every division all at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0