Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [VMSL Div 3] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

clem

Sep 8, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
@clem, you don't have to be a non-profit to book a field. You just get a $2/hour discount.

Here's the info you're looking for: http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/g...tizens-services/bc-registries-online-services

Thanks for your reply. It just I saw on this website :http://vancouver.ca/parks-recreation-culture/fields-and-courts.aspx that we need insurance and non-profit or society number but it's true I didn't try to go until the end of the process to book the field.

What about insurance, is it a must have ?

I have to admit we know nothing about how work clubs and teams here in BC, it's really different of how it is in France (fields are free).
We try as well to figure out what would be the best to manage our team, I guess make a non-profit can make things easier to manage money (get a debit card for the club, a bank account).. But it must have cons as well. Which options did you choose for your club ?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for your reply. It just I saw on this website :http://vancouver.ca/parks-recreation-culture/fields-and-courts.aspx that we need insurance and non-profit or society number but it's true I didn't try to go until the end of the process to book the field.

What about insurance, is it a must have ?

I have to admit we know nothing about how work clubs and teams here in BC, it's really different of how it is in France (fields are free).
We try as well to figure out what would be the best to manage our team, I guess make a non-profit can make things easier to manage money (get a debit card for the club, a bank account).. But it must have cons as well. Which options did you choose for your club ?

Yes insurance is required, but every player your register with VMSL is covered on the BC Soccer insurance policy for a full 12 months (September to August)

clem

Sep 8, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes insurance is required, but every player your register with VMSL is covered on the BC Soccer insurance policy for a full 12 months (September to August)

Thanks again !
Are they also covered for trainings or only for games ? We want to rent field for spring/summer training.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks again !
Are they also covered for trainings or only for games ? We want to rent field for spring/summer training.

Yes it covers them for training too. You can check with VMSL or BC Soccer to get details of the policy.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clem, you shouldn't need a "non-profit number." Just tell them that you're a member club of the VMSL - the majority of teams aren't incorporated either. Most of the Parks Board's concern is that individual clubs don't have their own insurance policies; it they know that you're a team in a league and that the league has insurance then they should be satisfied.

clem

Sep 8, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clem, you shouldn't need a "non-profit number." Just tell them that you're a member club of the VMSL - the majority of teams aren't incorporated either. Most of the Parks Board's concern is that individual clubs don't have their own insurance policies; it they know that you're a team in a league and that the league has insurance then they should be satisfied.

Thanks for your help guys !

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff with a shock 3-0 loss to Marpole today, per the Excellent Site. No doubt the result of fixture congestion at the end of the season. Per @GoF I believe they had a handful of suspensions this week.

So Bosna secures the final promotion spot to Div. 2 as 3B winners.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff with a shock 3-0 loss to Marpole today, per the Excellent Site. No doubt the result of fixture congestion at the end of the season. Per @GoF I believe they had a handful of suspensions this week.

So Bosna secures the final promotion spot to Div. 2 as 3B winners.

Who's in line to get the Div 2 spot that will be vacated by Akal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts