Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eastvan

Dec 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard NK's coach and star player (his son) from last season left for BMSL

They didn’t leave. They were asked to leave because a lot of broken promises. Terrible coach but with The Watcher back and with good start we will see if The Watcher can carry these boys back to div 1.

Last edited:

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe kept saying "last post" but then kept posting.

It's a disease.
Interesting. That dude called me once 13 times in one day trying to work out
No there gone. If they were still at NK Hrvat, NK would be lucky to have 1 goal scored this season. He would have only played his son upfront no matter how shite he was
Is the dudes name Gordon? if so he onced called me 13 times in a 2 hour span. I was playing tennis and missed the calls you would think once was enough, in the day of call display.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Is the dudes name Gordon? if so he onced called me 13 times in a 2 hour span. I was playing tennis and missed the calls you would think once was enough, in the day of call display.

So what was so important to merit 13 calls?

Eastvan

Dec 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not the sharpest tool in the shed that’s for sure

TC3

Sep 11, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moving into week three, at a 4-2 prediction record, with one prediction bang on at 1 - 1 between Greencaps and Richmond :wa:.
Time to keep this Pete Rose train rolling.

In 2A:
NKHrvat maybe get a goal, UBC will be to much for them. 3 - 1 UBC.
Lobos and Romania could be close, but driving to Coquitlam on Friday night stinks. 2 - 0 Lobos
BCT and Marpole - both looking for a first dub, neither will get it - 2 - 2 draw
Connaught Park is terrible. Westside have been having some troubles. Meraloma love this cabbage patch - 4 - 0 Lomas
Rinos haven't got a goal yet, and a 5 - 0 loss to Romania is :\, I'll give them a goal but - 3 - 1 Snipers
Shaheen at home with Milad, who still can't believe his luck finding a suitcase of cash under the bleachers at Carson Graham Secondary back in early August. Not the funnest weekend for Rangers. - 4 - 1 Shaheen

In 2B:
Astro and Strathcona - *shrug? - 3 - 2 Astro
Sounds like Bingers have given up a few chances, but Richmond just played on Wednesday (?!) - 2 - 1 Bingers
Not how Gastown wanted to start the year, but they've been close, GFC are improved. Cards in this one. - 2 - 2 Draw
Everything about harps v legion screams 1 - 1 so, - 1 -1 Draw
Twin Arrows will probably come out a lot better this week, but I have no idea why, Sarajevo are hit and miss it appears - 2 - 1 Arrows
Serbia will drop points at some point, but not this weekend against Greencaps who played Wednesday - 2 - 0 Serbia

username

Jan 26, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moving into week three, at a 4-2 prediction record, with one prediction bang on at 1 - 1 between Greencaps and Richmond :wa:.
Time to keep this Pete Rose train rolling.

In 2A:
NKHrvat maybe get a goal, UBC will be to much for them. 3 - 1 UBC.
Lobos and Romania could be close, but driving to Coquitlam on Friday night stinks. 2 - 0 Lobos
BCT and Marpole - both looking for a first dub, neither will get it - 2 - 2 draw
Connaught Park is terrible. Westside have been having some troubles. Meraloma love this cabbage patch - 4 - 0 Lomas
Rinos haven't got a goal yet, and a 5 - 0 loss to Romania is :\, I'll give them a goal but - 3 - 1 Snipers
Shaheen at home with Milad, who still can't believe his luck finding a suitcase of cash under the bleachers at Carson Graham Secondary back in early August. Not the funnest weekend for Rangers. - 4 - 1 Shaheen

In 2B:
Astro and Strathcona - *shrug? - 3 - 2 Astro
Sounds like Bingers have given up a few chances, but Richmond just played on Wednesday (?!) - 2 - 1 Bingers
Not how Gastown wanted to start the year, but they've been close, GFC are improved. Cards in this one. - 2 - 2 Draw
Everything about harps v legion screams 1 - 1 so, - 1 -1 Draw
Twin Arrows will probably come out a lot better this week, but I have no idea why, Sarajevo are hit and miss it appears - 2 - 1 Arrows
Serbia will drop points at some point, but not this weekend against Greencaps who played Wednesday - 2 - 0 Serbia

"Connaught Park is terrible. Westside have been having some troubles. Meraloma love this cabbage patch"

Just for the record, I've never seen any cabbages growing on Cannaught Park.

Irongrid

Sep 21, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey EastVan@

If you are referring to the young tall kid, I think he might be the coaches son, that played upfront for you guys last season and scored most of your goals, we would like to contact him, send me your email and I’ll contact you to get his

Eastvan

Dec 1, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey EastVan@

If you are referring to the young tall kid, I think he might be the coaches son, that played upfront for you guys last season and scored most of your goals, we would like to contact him, send me your email and I’ll contact you to get his
He’s a great kid but once his dad sees this post of someone wanting his son on there squad, he will be calling you personally about 13 times per day until you answer.

Irongrid

Sep 21, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Eastvan! Oh btw, in your posts, and not that it matters but you seem to not know the difference between “there squad” and correctly said “their squad” or “there gone” and “they’re gone”. I’m a teacher and it is just a pet peeve.

In this day of spell checkers, really?

You wouldn't want to look like a tool, when you are calling someone else a tool. Hehe.

shindazerobillin

Sep 22, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Eastvan! Oh btw, in your posts, and not that it matters but you seem to not know the difference between “there squad” and correctly said “their squad” or “there gone” and “they’re gone”. I’m a teacher and it is just a pet peeve.

You wouldn't want to look like a tool, when you are calling someone else a tool. Hehe.

Is this Gordon.......

shindazerobillin

Sep 22, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gordon and his sidekick that gramps are coaching in the burnaby league couldn't keep a coaching job in the vmsl didn't make the cut apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts