Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

soccer8

Jan 19, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Coquitlim Ford Lupi and Vancouver Greencaps on clinching the league. Should make for a good cup final when these two meet on April 7th.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
@machel perhaps you'll get the call to dress for the big relegation playoff too!

@dezza , do you know the player eligibility rule for a playoff game? Can our Div.2 team use players from our Masters team for this game? There's a couple of guys they could definitely use before me! Thanks

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe that the CAT system is in effect for Playoff games. I'm sure the league will contact your Div. 2 team to clarify ahead of time though.

We will find out tonight who they will be playing. Euro need a win against already promoted Greencaps to be safe; a loss and they will play VUFC to stay in the league. A win for Euro would mean Snipers have to playoff while a draw tonight would force a pre-playoff, playoff as Euro and Snipers would have to clash with the loser then facing VUFC.

binderdonedat

Mar 28, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was told only 6 teams from VMSL in 2018, due to some bizarre algorithm about player registration in the various leagues.
Yes your right, looking at the draw it seems like only 6 teams from VMSL got in. Can anyone confirm the reason? And also is it only for 2018? Or is it gonna be 6 spots for VMSL going forward?

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like VanU escape with their Division 2 status still in tact defeating Euro FC in what looks to have been a rather thrilling 4-3 win on Saturday.

@machel did you get the call to suit up?

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like VanU escape with their Division 2 status still in tact defeating Euro FC in what looks to have been a rather thrilling 4-3 win on Saturday.

@machel did you get the call to suit up?

I didn’t suit up. The boys did it on their own! I heard we were up 4-0 and Euro stormed back with 3 goals in 15minutes with a quarter of an hour left to go in the game! They went down fighting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0