Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Div 2 Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read the scores on VMSL page. Romania showed all year that the club is serious about moving on to div one. Also to do well in the cup. Young club like NK also did well after Christmas to stay in div two due to thee clubs with lowest points going down to div three. Again both clubs move on to Provice cup play down. No second chance in that cup. Only teams with serious guys will stay and try to win it. Guys must go for long runs to get their legs back. Shape is going to play huge role in this next cup play. Cards are very hurt full. Best of luck to all.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vm
I read the scores on VMSL page. Romania showed all year that the club is serious about moving on to div one. Also to do well in the cup. Young club like NK also did well after Christmas to stay in div two due to thee clubs with lowest points going down to div three. Again both clubs move on to Provice cup play down. No second chance in that cup. Only teams with serious guys will stay and try to win it. Guys must go for long runs to get their legs back. Shape is going to play huge role in this next cup play. Cards are very hurt full. Best of luck to all.[/quot

Vmsl do not count in provincial cup

STID

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just the same Strikers ,Green Caps and Snipers will be in div two next year. All three good teams. Soudi, B United and Green Devels will be the three teams to beat next year in div three. All three teams are just as strong as Strikers. I must say guys better start training way earlier for fall season. No easy games in Div two. Div three is going to be twice as hard to win a game. Credit must be given to Rubin.
Cup final is this coming Saturday 2:45PM Trillium Turf. Romania has a good passing side. NK has a younger faster side. Should be a good game.

Base - Just wondering if you've seen Strikers play this season? If not what are you basing that on?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Romania on the League/Cup double! Well deserved as you've gone the whole season with only 1 loss. Hoping we avoid you in Provincials :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strikers are good side but not as good as Snipers and Green Caps. Not to take away from West Van boys they will be OK in Div two. I think Snipers will have to play a play off game, anything can happen.
Ability in close under pressure is where the better side moves forward. For most all div three sides have slow attacks. Div two is much more pace. This is why Romania won their group and div two cup. Ability to pass with higher pace is the reason better sides win. Lots of players in div three come back way slow to help the keeper. Big gapes open up, keepers have five six one one's in the game to deal with. This is why you see scores like 6 to 1. In div two, 2 to 1 is for most games score. Only those two top teams you can see scores 4 to 1.Div three next year is going to have way more pace. Clubs under twenty points this year will get shelled if the don't get some good players or two teams don't go as one club. What makes me mad is when I see lots of clubs show up with nine or ten guys even in a cup game.
Game has to be more fun, more guys will show up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0