Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Div 2 Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masters is just around the corner for me too! If I can't score with guys like Devo in the backline...I gotta move on :p

Nice to see some familiar faces out there. #8 on your squad was always quality too.

Good luck!

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tinks was # 8 he's had a tough go injuries this year and yes with Devo back there I expected more from you ;) ( just kiddin devo ) . I am thinking of starting a welsh team for nations .... why not ? We will need the luck and hope to see you around the pitch soon mate good game ! Onwards and Upwards

Hard-WS

Feb 22, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just another 'cat B' team?

Round 1: AC Campo Sportivo 1 - 4 Vancouver Strikers
Round 2: Vancouver Strikers 8 - 1 Pacifica WWT FC

Looking forward to Round 3.

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gastown 2:0 Cosmos
Unlucky Cosmos deserved better.
If this was Gastown A, they'll make a quick return to div 2

We were shite, was more or less Gastown A. Cosmos put up a good fight, couple of decent lads in the middle did well. We didn't surrender many chances to be fair, not until they were a goal down and threw the kitchen sink at us.

soccer8

Jan 19, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just another 'cat B' team?

Round 1: AC Campo Sportivo 1 - 4 Vancouver Strikers
Round 2: Vancouver Strikers 8 - 1 Pacifica WWT FC

Looking forward to Round 3.

Looks like the Vancouver Strikers and the Vancouver greencaps could hold there own at div 2.....whats the story with promotion from the CAT Divisions? straight up to div 3?

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tinks was # 8 he's had a tough go injuries this year and yes with Devo back there I expected more from you ;) ( just kiddin devo ) . I am thinking of starting a welsh team for nations .... why not ? We will need the luck and hope to see you around the pitch soon mate good game ! Onwards and Upwards

Traitor.

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Strikers, the darkest of dark horses? Beat Div2B runners-up, Rich Olympics A by 4 goals to 1. Impressive.

Watched Ajyal beat Metro 3-0 today, they look very handy. Some classy players (in terms of ability, not necessarily decorum).

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strikes have a good team, decent pace and very tall. They play all year round and usually finish near the top of the spanish league where Chile are the champs. The strikers and the Greencaps would def hold their own in Div.2.

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone see Unicorns v Surrey? Decided on penalties. Was going to watch, but it was raining and I didn't want to get my vagina wet.

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
DIV 2 CUP FINAL Ajyal 4 Meraloma 1
Loma scored within 10min. unstoppable flick into the top corner. We had many chances to score but their keeper came up with big saves everytime.
2nd half we scored within 5min. and converted the rest of our chances to come out as back to back champions.
On to the Prov. now.

STID

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
DIV 2 CUP FINAL Ajyal 4 Meraloma 1
Loma scored within 10min. unstoppable flick into the top corner. We had many chances to score but their keeper came up with big saves everytime.
2nd half we scored within 5min. and converted the rest of our chances to come out as back to back champions.
On to the Prov. now.

Congrats RSN, you guys pretty well walked this thing, with a very composed team. Who would you say was the toughest opposition you faced? Good luck in the Provincials.

R_S_N

Mar 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats RSN, you guys pretty well walked this thing, with a very composed team. Who would you say was the toughest opposition you faced? Good luck in the Provincials.

thanks STID. I have to say Metro, and you guys. you guys have a lot of big boys that can play.
hope you guys get at least a div 3 spot next year.

STID

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks STID. I have to say Metro, and you guys. you guys have a lot of big boys that can play.
hope you guys get at least a div 3 spot next year.

Thanks RSN, yeah as you say we're hoping to find a spot in at least Div 3.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Memorial N East pitch is a dam shame. One of the hardest pitches to play on. Watching KN vs Green Devels was fun game to see. First half was equal. Both teams played hard and well. Second half NK took over got a goal around fiftieth minute. Ten minutes later they poot it away.
One must give Green Devels lots of credit. They are well coached side with bunch of guys with hart. Nk looks better than before the Christmas
but next round of the games will only get tougher. I heard Green Caps are out to get all the div two sides to prove the point. Going is going to get tougher for them. One has to watch them older Croats as those guys know how to play ball. Rino side will give any side the willies.
I also think guys from West Van will give guys run for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts