Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't fcuking get it.

Early in this Pandemic I went out for a run in Whistler. 12 KM, about 9:00 AM on a Sunday. Not exactly blazing speed. Saw 6 whole humans outside on my trip, one in the Village.

I guess I dropped my Visa pulling the phone out to take these photos. I post up on a locals FB Group, “Lost my Visa on a run, if you see it, please shoot me a PM and we’ll meet up, wine / beer as reward.”

I got crucified! All of the Karens in town proceeded to tell me how irresponsible I was, obtuse, stupid…and although many of these things are true about me, definitely not for this situation. Literally did not come even close to any breathing life form. People have become stupid, and this is a prime example of an idiot.

Open air dilutes viruses (among every other airborn pollution). Space between people drastically minimize transmission. Exercise is good for the body and mental well-being. More so, social interaction. Oh, and these fellows are all following Dr. Henry’s guidelines.

All you Karens of the world (looking at you, @Sunday League Gaffer) can eat a big old bag of dicks, yah faking snitch.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 7
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 8

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't fcuking get it.

Early in this Pandemic I went out for a run in Whistler. 12 KM, about 9:00 AM on a Sunday. Not exactly blazing speed. Saw 6 whole humans outside on my trip, one in the Village.

I guess I dropped my Visa pulling the phone out to take these photos. I post up on a locals FB Group, “Lost my Visa on a run, if you see it, please shoot me a PM and we’ll meet up, wine / beer as reward.”

I got crucified! All of the Karens in town proceeded to tell me how irresponsible I was, obtuse, stupid…and although many of these things are true about me, definitely not for this situation. Literally did not come even close to any breathing life form. People have become stupid, and this is a prime example of an idiot.

Open air dilutes viruses (among every other airborn pollution). Space between people drastically minimize transmission. Exercise is good for the body and mental well-being. More so, social interaction. Oh, and these fellows are all following Dr. Henry’s guidelines.

All you Karens of the world (looking at you, @Sunday League Gaffer) can eat a big old bag of dicks, yah faking snitch.
So I guess following the guidelines from BC Soccer and the VMSL don't matter to you. I guess when you are out smelling flowers on your stroll in whistler things in the football world don't matter. Glad you are the moral compass we should all follow. BTW those pics where sent to me from a friend who works for the VPB and the team did not have a permit to be on the pitch. Again I guess you are okay with these guys not having insurance while playing or maybe they were just hoping to get into a pick up game with some whitecaps.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I guess following the guidelines from BC Soccer and the VMSL don't matter to you. I guess when you are out smelling flowers on your stroll in whistler things in the football world don't matter. Glad you are the moral compass we should all follow. BTW those pics where sent to me from a friend who works for the VPB and the team did not have a permit to be on the pitch. Again I guess you are okay with these guys not having insurance while playing or maybe they were just hoping to get into a pick up game with some whitecaps.

I think following Dr. Henry's guidelines are important. I think being respectful and sensitive to others is important. I think health and well being are important. Above all, I think respect for your fellow man is important, not being a sneaky snitch hiding in the bushes trying to sewer competitors in an amateur soccer league. Really, not sure how you can have a defensible position on this, you are a snitch, and probably have no friends, except for a fellow snitch who at least had the good sense not to post these photos himself, and throw his buddy under the bus by suggesting you do so.

Not so smart, are you?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, regarding insurance...a group of friends playing at a public park does not need insurance. Again, seriously. WTF. Are you mad that you weren't invited to play? I don't get it. It's really people like you that make others not want to be involved with organized sports. You know that, right?

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, regarding insurance...a group of friends playing at a public park does not need insurance. Again, seriously. WTF. Are you mad that you weren't invited to play? I don't get it. It's really people like you that make others not want to be involved with organized sports. You know that, right?
A private academy running session for a club on a field they didn't not pay for or are not insured for is okay with you? I guess when you live in the valley and spent most of your years playing for a second rate league those are things you do.
Funny you didn't mention anything about the BC Soccer return to play protocol or the VMSL Safe play protocol. I guess when you are on a solo box why get the facts. You sound like the leader of that country below us. Don't you have a walk or something to do today?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I'm ok with it, and did my time in uni, VMSL Div 1, FVSL Premier, others, never VMSL Premier. I spend a lot of time outside safely physically distanced. Care to compare activities? Are we going there?
You are a snitch and a troll.

Fcuk off, nobody likes snitches or trolls.

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I'm ok with it, and did my time in uni, VMSL Div 1, FVSL Premier, others, never VMSL Premier. I spend a lot of time outside safely physically distanced. Care to compare activities? Are we going there?
You are a snitch and a troll.

Fcuk off, nobody likes snitches or trolls.
You are irrelevant

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you get a permit for a field right now? I would assume lots of loopholes to do so, only an urban rec sort of thing gets them ?

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are irrelevant
Can you get a permit for a field right now? I would assume lots of loopholes to do so, only an urban rec sort of thing gets them ?
Only historical permits with the City of Vancouver, they have not opened up fields to any new permits. But I am sure Dude has a cow pasture you can use out in the Valley.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are a beauty. Where do you think I live? Not that it matters, I have in Port Moody, Powell River, Coquitlam, New West, Cloverdale, and Langley- and was happy in all places. Happy where I am now, too.

Do you think Cloverdale doesn't have park permit process?

You and every other Karen on the planet can simply evaporate. You and your kind hiding in the bushes taking photos, posting every misstep of every human on social media boards, and basically behaving as the Rat people would rather just drown. Seriously, just stop. It's lame. Ask and people in your circle. You are just lame.

Oh, and the "live in the Valley" take? It's played, and old, and kinda outdated. I think 1/2 the VMSL teams are now in the Valley anyways, so...extra lame.

Sunday League Gaffer

Oct 23, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are a beauty. Where do you think I live? Not that it matters, I have in Port Moody, Powell River, Coquitlam, New West, Cloverdale, and Langley- and was happy in all places. Happy where I am now, too.

Do you think Cloverdale doesn't have park permit process?

You and every other Karen on the planet can simply evaporate. You and your kind hiding in the bushes taking photos, posting every misstep of every human on social media boards, and basically behaving as the Rat people would rather just drown. Seriously, just stop. It's lame. Ask and people in your circle. You are just lame.

Oh, and the "live in the Valley" take? It's played, and old, and kinda outdated. I think 1/2 the VMSL teams are now in the Valley anyways, so...extra lame.
Looks like someone didn't get out for their walk today. And clearly you missed the part where I stated the pictures were sent from a VPB employee . Still no reply to the BC Soccer and VMSL protocol. I guess when you are retired and irrelevant you don't care about facts, or you just can't see cause you are old

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...except you posted them, not he. You are the fink, the rat, the snitch. The type of person regular people don't like. You would not do well in jail.

Regarding the protocals, frankly don't care if a bunch of people are in a park having a kick about, following Dr. Henry's guidelines. I could give a flying fcuk about VMSL guidelines and BC Soccer guidelines. I don't need an organization to tell me to stay 1-2 meters away from others, and play outside. Unless you can prove (again, not sure why you'd care) that this group or groups was organized in a commercial transaction to take part, it's just a bunch of guys in a park kicking a ball...and a guy in the bushes creepily taking photos, sending to his creepy friend, who then rats them out on social media.

Old Man jokes don't bug me. I am 46 and old, you may be old one day too. Valley jokes don't bug me; I built a business and raised a family out in the Valley, and had nothing to start from. I'm pretty OK and proud of that. Telling me I wasn't the best player in Vancouver doesn't bug me, I was happy to play wherever my current form could have me. So, in keeping score, you are still a snitch, and I'm just a happy guy living a fulfilled and happy life, posting sandwich reviews, and calling out snitches on social media.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is a snitch, no doubt about it. The worst part of all this is that clubs have started doing academy or summer programs where players are in a box 5 by 5 and doing random stuff on their own. For full hour. Charging over 100, 200 per program. This is what soccer has turned into.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is a snitch, no doubt about it. The worst part of all this is that clubs have started doing academy or summer programs where players are in a box 5 by 5 and doing random stuff on their own. For full hour. Charging over 100, 200 per program. This is what soccer has turned into.

Now we are off topic a bit (Topics are VMSL Div. 1 and snitching on fellow league members, but I digress), but this is what is sad about this pandemic.

If organizations feel the need to over administrate, then you are right, it becomes an obvious cash grab. Serious players will train on their own, no need to ding them camp fees to stand in place juggling or doing footwork, and maybe listening to lectures. Let kids be kids and adults be adults, our Province has done especially well in adjusting life to this pandemic, and its our job to keep the curve flat being responsible. If kids are serious, they'll find a park and do their own thing. Most of us did that as kids. I did.

I have had my 5 year old in a riding camp 3 days a week since beginning of July. The Camp's adjustment include teaching physical distancing, and constant sanitizing and washing of hands, teaching not to touch their faces- the Dr. Henry playbook. It's a mountain bike camp, so they are riding all day, except for lunch...maybe hey'll go in a canoe or paddle boarding. Key point, all day outside. They discourage hugging friends and high fives, but they are spending time w/ their friends, who they've clearly missed. Kid crashes, out come the gloves, mask, first aid.

It's really quite simple. They are outside. Natural air dilution, and if you maintain, really, about .5-1 meter (and yes, I got this from an infectious control expert we are working with for some COVID purification product development...the real safe distance is 1/2 a meter so long as both people aren't ill, so therefore docs tell us 1-2 meters, to build in an extra safety distance), and stay home if sick at all (very important), then chances of transmission are virtually nil. Whistler has proven it. We had the first cases of COVID in BC- five doors down from us. The town went into full lock-down. The clinic has been quite empty since, no cases since, and finally the doctors and nurses have something to do as people on the hill are breaking bones and coming in with big abrasions, just as natural order intended. I had surgery in April. I had Squamish Hospital all to myself, it was so empty it was eerie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts