Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuffey

Mar 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not clear at all.

If the home team is unable to provide a usable playing field, that falls on them. Weather was not a factor. Who's to say they weren't short on players and didn't want the lights to come on. Home team is responsible.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Abandonment" doesn't pertain to lighting issues...

There's clear precedent for rescheduling. See Div. 2 cup semi-final at PG for example or all the games listed on the schedule that involve finishing games with lighting issues.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, so much drama I've missed. The FVSL Master Premier thread has been demanding, and I missed this.

Quite the battle for 2nd place shaping up!

@Soccer Coach leaving the club. Reading between the lines, sounds like a dispute w/ a player that maybe went too far. Too bad, they had promotion in sight and seem to be self destructing. I have to say, a small part of me was hoping they'd pull it off. I mean, they still can, but it's just not the same w/ Soccer Coach not involved.

Pretty cool it's so compelling, and to those teams at the top and still pushing...it's either a Devil's blessing or Angel's curse. Hope you're ready for the next step!

Reactions: GoF

Joe321

Dec 15, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not clear at all.

If the home team is unable to provide a usable playing field, that falls on them. Weather was not a factor. Who's to say they weren't short on players and didn't want the lights to come on. Home team is responsible.

There you go pal

Attachments

• IMG_5284.jpg
    IMG_5284.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 39

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
12515-ba1ab832168de314c8d35a5913b97e94.jpg

Attachments

• David-Moyes-4-22-14-2.jpg
    David-Moyes-4-22-14-2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully @GoF can get an exclusive Interview with @Soccer Coach and post here on TTP after the season is over.

That's actually a fantastic idea, so good I'm wondering who put you up to posting it.

LOL smilie face.

He drives me bananas, but he's been for sure one of the more interesting characters to come along these parts in a while.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BREAKING NEWS:

Rumour has it that Rinos and Westside billionaires are trying to bring @Soccer Coach to coach them next year. @Soccer Coach requesting a high salary, a bonus and guaranteed 3 year term. Looks like Rinos are ahead in negotiations but we shall see what happens.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BREAKING NEWS:

Rumour has it that Rinos and Westside billionaires are trying to bring @Soccer Coach to coach them next year. @Soccer Coach requesting a high salary, a bonus and guaranteed 3 year term. Looks like Rinos are ahead in negotiations but we shall see what happens.
This is true
After all the stuff he posted about us
Conspiracy about our teams
We took a red card or2 per Inter club games
In 6 games 7 reds
But he is still a excellent coach
Any others clubs looking for a new coach
Perhaps
Surrey Untd

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is true
After all the stuff he posted about us
Conspiracy about our teams
We took a red card or2 per Inter club games
In 6 games 7 reds
But he is still a excellent coach
Any others clubs looking for a new coach
Perhaps
Surrey Untd
Well guys, first of all, it has been great entertainment. I must confess that all the conspiracy theories allegations was a way of making sure that there was no conspiracy. It was kind of forcing you guys to fight to the end just in case there was indeed a conspiracy. A bit of a Mexican standoff, I do not know if it worked, but I am glad that you fought to the end. In addition, it was good drama. Soccer at the end is just the drama of life in a field.

I must say that it has been a couple of really great years with all these fierce competition and posts back and forth. I loved every minute of it.

I am glad that this is not the end. Talks are going well, and if it is going this way we will face on the field again soon.

To my surprise, I will be allowed to continue my reports and writings, just not on the TTP. At least this is the preliminary agreement. I am glad that someone sees some value on them.

Thus, I will leave TTP.

Take care all of you. Congratulation to Rinos on the great campaign with all the three teams.
Really looking forward to defeating you in one or two seasons.

Stuffey

Mar 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-3 Metro gets the win over Romania. Pressure is back on Delta.

Good win by metro, an interesting game. A ridiculous goal to make it 3-1 on a volley that, if the player had 100 more attempts at it I'm sure he wouldn't score. Romania made it 3-3 but metro were the better team in the second half and probably should have scored more. Makes for a pretty dramatic last few games as Romania still play delta.

On a side note, soccercoach, it's been a treat following your relentless windups over the season. A master In your trade, simultaneously winding up three teams in the division, as well as the premier league champions and just about anyone else who visits this site. Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts