Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You may or may not be kidding.

Remember a summer league match down at Livingston ~98 ish. Walked into the change room, there was a poor guy passed out on the floor, needle in arm, stench of shite emanating.

Walked out, we called 9-1-1, and I never went into those rooms again. Still remember having to do the "sweep" of the fields with my teammates before most games in Vancouver.

As for ice cream, got some on my last AC flight to Montreal. Spurged for a seat in the front cabin, totally worth it for the Baileys covered ice cream.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys need to be careful slagging anything east of the Fraser. Especially on a website called takethepiss.

Not naming names but there are "people" out there that will take it personally and truly believe you hate everything about their league.

3, 2, 1...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You may or may not be kidding.

Remember a summer league match down at Livingston ~98 ish. Walked into the change room, there was a poor guy passed out on the floor, needle in arm, stench of shite emanating.

Walked out, we called 9-1-1, and I never went into those rooms again. Still remember having to do the "sweep" of the fields with my teammates before most games in Vancouver.

As for ice cream, got some on my last AC flight to Montreal. Spurged for a seat in the front cabin, totally worth it for the Baileys covered ice cream.

No joke. My experience wasnt as bad but just as if not more demoralizing. We were playing an exhibition against Gastown Ironically when a hooker walked in the middle of the pitch, dropper trouser and donated a 3 coil deuce at center. Whom ever paid for her that night got a little extra. She didnt even wipe

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No joke. My experience wasnt as bad but just as if not more demoralizing. We were playing an exhibition against Gastown Ironically when a hooker walked in the middle of the pitch, dropper trouser and donated a 3 coil deuce at center. Whom ever paid for her that night got a little extra. She didnt even wipe

Just threw up in my mouth.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Winner.

hahahahaha

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys need to be careful slagging anything east of the Fraser. Especially on a website called takethepiss.

Not naming names but there are "people" out there that will take it personally and truly believe you hate everything about their league.

3, 2, 1...
Stir stir stir
Geography is the problem to far to travel from Downtown vancouver
Not teams or players or leader of the pack
Who I have never met

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stir stir stir
Geography is the problem to far to travel from Downtown vancouver
Not teams or players or leader of the pack
Who I have never met

Honestly how many adults are living in downtown vancouver and playing soccer. Sure 20-23 year olds who are renting and think they party harder then anyone has before and suburbs suck and this and that. Then they go,
oh fcuk im living pay check to pay check and have nothing. Actual adults then move to the valley and start a life with their white picket townhouse fence, a kid or two and a nagging wife. It's heaven.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL, about sums it up.

My first house in Cloverdale actually had a real white picket fence, too.

Living the dream!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Provincial titles. Seems that no team since Peg was on the North Shore has actually contended at Nationals. Maybe a silver medal in there.

So...FWIW.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly how many adults are living in downtown vancouver and playing soccer. Sure 20-23 year olds who are renting and think they party harder then anyone has before and suburbs suck and this and that. Then they go,
oh fcuk im living pay check to pay check and have nothing. Actual adults then move to the valley and start a life with their white picket townhouse fence, a kid or two and a nagging wife. It's heaven.
I very lucky to have a wife that never nags
And my favourite girlfriend was dutch
She could not speak a word of English
And yes we want the 23 year olds

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Provincial titles. Seems that no team since Peg was on the North Shore has actually contended at Nationals. Maybe a silver medal in there.

So...FWIW.

I remember getting pumped by Peg at Bear Creek park with my stint with the Argies. That was the year they won nationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts