Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps I am mixing people up (the person and the account). In any case, on that night I knew that there was point of no return. It was back on the old Campobasso dysfunctional dynamics. I truly wish them the best in Premier.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you consider taking True lies and his son out for ice cream?

I found your last 5 posts interesting and for once honest. Which makes your entire posting history that much more aggravating. It's like you're still playing us.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you consider taking True lies and his son out for ice cream?

I found your last 5 posts interesting and for once honest. Which makes your entire posting history that much more aggravating. It's like you're still playing us.
I should have taken them for Gelato.
To be frank, I do have to take responsibility on this one. I should know better. I should not to have allowed a family member of a player in the bench. Love is blind and makes us things in a different way. It is my fault for putting them in that situation. He is a good man. I know that.

As for you other comment, I am sorry, guys. I do realize that I took things too far on the process of trying to get advantages. After all, we are a small community. No I am not being like Bobby Fisher who denied using psychology, but would constantly would be playing with the minds of the opponents. The thing is that it does usually works. The mind is a very powerful tool in sports.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True. Ice cream would have fixed it all.

Bonding.
Time to chat.
Enjoy delicious dairy goodness with strawberry and chocolate toppings.
How could this ever have been criticized? Lunacy.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
True. Ice cream would have fixed it all.

Bonding.
Time to chat.
Enjoy delicious dairy goodness with strawberry and chocolate toppings.
How could this ever have been criticized? Lunacy.
Dude I know you love ice cream
Only if soccer coach had mentioned this more often
You would have given some likes

ref44

Aug 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
The major overhaul was between the near relegation to Div 3, and the 2nd place finish in Div 2.

They only had a few pick ups between Div 2 & Div1, but they managed to get a player off the Bellingham United Evergreen Premier League team midseason to strengthen in their push for promotion.[/QUOTEtied for second. If it was the promotion way of getting into div 1 when there is no time for a playoff game it goes head to head so campo would have been third. But out of the blue rule 6.3 was found and miraculously it had not been change and they went up on a goal difference. We had the most wins in div2 as we did again. Just not enough ties

ref44

Aug 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
So many questions @Soccer Coach... but I'll start with just one:

You claim that you were coaching Campo because you had an agreement to be "renumerated" to do so. You also say that you've had one clear objective, which is to win, and everything you've done is in line with that goal.

However, on social media you posted at the end of last season

"May 27, 2016 ·

Three cups this year!
The ironic thing is that we did it for the fun of the game! But the wins kept coming."

Can you please help reconcile what part of "doing it for the fun of game" includes being remunerated and pissing everyone off?

#Irony #DoYouSeeHowYouAre?
What three cups??? They won league and provincial. That's it

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would disagree apparently they are all good enough for Premier.. only the coach failed to get promoted.
I would like to see how this team fares a season in premiere . A back line that is a slow as slugs . If no new players come to this teams resuce i will feel very very sorry for the goalkeeper who takes the position of starting goalie in the 2017-2018 vmsl season.
I think the coach saved these guys some grace. I am sure there is 2 sides to this story and we got only 1 side here..........

HighLife

Mar 30, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just randomly checked the standings today and I see GN was deducted points for an ineligible player and now sit in last place meaning they are relegated? Anyone confirm?

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just randomly checked the standings today and I see GN was deducted points for an ineligible player and now sit in last place meaning they are relegated? Anyone confirm?

Is that the reason why they got deducted points? Wow.
Div.2 A winners had a similar controversy in Cup Play, what will happen to them then??

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
akal and gn can have their awesome el classico in div 2
Akal is long gone not coming back
6 points deducted GN
Used a player suspended
Metropolitan stay up they play good soccer they got there act together end of season
One less trip to Newton next season
Too many teams from Newton
Would be happy if they go back to Fraser valley

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that the reason why they got deducted points? Wow.
Div.2 A winners had a similar controversy in Cup Play, what will happen to them then??
Vmsl rules have to appeal set number of days after the game was played
No proof Burnaby Metro new anything
About there player playing on valley team
Down to BC soccer need one data base whole province
Of course this would mean they need a full time I/ T
Person

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vmsl rules have to appeal set number of days after the game was played
No proof Burnaby Metro new anything
About there player playing on valley team
Down to BC soccer need one data base whole province
Of course this would mean they need a full time I/ T
Person

It would be harsh on burnaby metro if they did not know.

Ok, so why wait til weeks after the season is over to deduct the points? Surely GN would play with a fire under their ass if they had known, well maybe they did??
You gotta think tactics too. If you're playing against the top teams you might think, let's rest some legs so we can have a good go against a beatable team etc etc.

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
gn came to play last game of the season vs the army which kind of suprised me. we had zero subs they had ample. hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts