Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL ConspirAcy Theory

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
VMSL Conspiricy Theory

I am probably just pissed from the lose and the pints after the game, but has anyone looked at the number of suspension that have taken place since Gill dissapered with all the league money.

Think about it, every suspension game that a player gets is worth $10 bucks, and suspensions have gone through the roof since Gill took off with all the league funds.

The VMSL is trying to make up for all these lost funds by increasing the number of suspensions that are given out to players, Refs are rewarded at the end of the year for giving out the most Red and Yellow Cards.

Take a look at the Discipline list on the Web, each 1 game suspension is worth $10 bucks, were is that money going, not back into Ref Re-eduacation, just joking Walks. There maus t be a pretty good beer fund for the boys running the show right now, no wonder all these new resturants are popping up on the Site all the time.

Top teams in the league right now for player suspensions and fine paying, Might Khalsa and Sapperton, funny how the two best teams in the league are being put down by the man.

Captian, you have anything to do with this, apperantly I am on your shitt list.

HOS

Phillip

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Since you love to talk about the refs, education, etc.

Why don't you take a referee course and then have some credential to whine about them?

Sorry I did not see your game today, so I can't comment. But in general, weather you win or loose, you always go after the referees. I had even seen you throwing water bottles at the refs.

Or is that not true?

Remember at Swangard Stadium, Italian League.

That was an embarresment to see you trying to assault a ref>

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am Actually a Huge Ref Supporter

I truelly feel bad for the refs in this league for all the abuse that they take, It is a tough job.

I was having a go at thge league and all the fines (game suspensions that are being handed down).

I rarely compalian about the Refing in this league, even today, the Reg gave out a Red Card to a player that was compalining, good on you, but be consistant, just because it was Ivor, the Red was given, any other player, it would have been tossed aside.

As for "Swangard Gate", Phillip, do you even know the History between myself and that Ref, thats why there was no further action with my lack of Judgment in that Case.

I respect that Ref, but there was alot of history there, lets leave it at that.

Joe did a Good job today, but there was a Curcial Play that I don't think he handled well, ask the F.F. players and ask Walks, 2 Red Cards was not Deserved on that play, plus a fukcing PK, that is a joke, Ted dived on the Play, I would like to see what he says.

HOS, likes REFS, ask some of the refs in the league, I am not a bad guy.:rolleyes:

Phillip

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

It is really funny that you fell sorry for the refs . For the abuse that you (hiding behind teammates) give them.

Be serious C.J. ABUSE go see yourself in a mirror and then try to come out as an angel.

Still think that you need to take a referee course.

According to the TTP, no matter who is the referee you always trash them.

Plus I have a video that show YOU at the ABUSE.

Yours truly.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Teammates am I Hiding Behind

Yes, I can yell at a Ref just like the next guy, but never do I cross the line with personal attacks on a guy. OK there was that one incident, but all in all, I think I am fairly mellow on the pitch.

Perhaps I do have to "go see myself in a mirror and then see if I come out like an angel" or Devil.

If I, CJ, am hiding behind my Teammates, who is this person with these accusations against me hiding behind Phillip.

Perhaps other TTP members could tell me if I am a bad guy on the field, to other players and/or Refs.
Perhaps I am living in dreamland, and I am the most hated guy by Refs in the VMSL?

Lastly, could the Captain check over Phillips last post and do any corrections that may be needed?

HOSlookingintheMirror,YouareaGoodLookingGuy:p

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conspiracy theory number 2: Someone stole the 'a' from the word conspiracy in the title of Hos's thread and replaced it with an 'i'. The Captain, maybe? Regs? More likely Phillip who seems to like accusing people of being 'at the abuse'.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

......getting back on topic....

I was also checking out the 'discipline' section of the excellent site on saturday, wondering who was suspended on Burnaby....and it hit me. THERE ARE A LOT OF FINES!

Where does this money get alotted to?

Now, I am not sure if the suspensions have increased from previous years, but there sure seemed to be alot.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm... I wonder if the executives were a bit short to pay the pizza guy last Thursday night ( no doubt from Pazzo's :rolleyes: )?

Why would Steady get a ? beside his name for suspension length and fine amount? Anything more than 1 game lends credence to HOS' theory here...

:(

~Regs.

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm jumping on the conspiracy theory bandwagon. When was the last time someone got 3 games for telling the ref he's junk after the game????
Forget about player fines, the league loves to fine the entire Croatian Club! I think the latest one came when Azzi decided to fine the club himself after watching the Metro Ford game. I can't wait until next year when the league puts Croatia, Serbia, and Bosnia (if they manage promotion) all on the same side hoping for some fine potential like the swangard game.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS better hope that no one at head office reads this or his next card could be his last.

I love refs. :D............. :rolleyes:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's so simple guys...................the reason for all the fines and suspensions is so we, the players, click on the vmsl site to see who is missing for next big game! Otherwise what else is it there for???????????????????????:eek:

John

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like to go there when I'm looking for a job or want to go to that BC youth soccer site :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Worries, My Last Red Card was 2 Years Ago

Originally posted by knvb
HOS better hope that no one at head office reads this or his next card could be his last.

I just want to say that I love "Head Office", but I am such an Asss-Hole on the pitch, Refs are just waiting to give me Cards.

By the way Phillip, not one Card this year, Refs Love HOS :rolleyes:

HOSstillLookingIntheMirror
IfeellikeJackHandy
BecauseIamGoodEnough
AndeveryBodyLikesMe:rolleyes:

Joch Robo

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

For your information.......
Usually if you see a ? .....in the suspension length spot
it means the Refs report hasn't arrived .

Cheers

Joch

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how does the league know there was a card issued? Or is there two types of reporting that happens?

Just trying to figure out the system is all, cheers.

~Regs.

Joch Robo

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs ,

The refs report, is to the best of knowledge, what alerts VMSL
as to bookings.........
Yellows..... WHEN ....reported are accumulated and acted on by
the league.........The magic numbers being 3 , 5 , 7
suspensions are imposed and fines levied.

Reds.....Are only acted on by the league, when subbmitted.
The official must submit the player card along with his written
report. It is practise , when a red is issued , to phone in the
information along with the players name .......and then to forward
card and written report to the league office.

In the case of a player , being red carded and no written report
arriving in time for the Thurday discipline session .....(phoned in)
The league will suspend the player for his next game and post
the suspension and fine as a ? .......and deal with it when the
written report arrives .......usually the next week.

I am sure that some of the TTPers
that wear the black and white kit and carry cards in their pockets
can confirm this. The system that is in place does work.
Pity more players understand.

Cheers ,

Joch

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts