Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL ConspirAcy Theory

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steadman got 3 fcuking games according to the excellent site! I seriously cannot believe this :mad:

I consider myself a pretty honest player when out there and for the life of me, I couldn't believe he got a red in the first place.

Anyone know what the criteria is for handing out longer suspensions?

~Regs.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs!!!!!

Regs he didnt go to the hearing so some of us at the Peg camp feel if he went to explain/defend himself maybe it would have been less!!!!!

None the less that foul A. wasnt a red and B. 3 fukcing games what a joke!!!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zenga!!!

That may be true but what the hell could have been in the ref's report that he needed to explain himself out of 3 games?

A lot of Pizza must have been on the table that night (it wasn't a Monday) :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wednesday Game?

The only reason I see the need for a wednesday game is to have AC Milan sit out Carmen (suspended one game) against Khalsa allowing him to play against westside....

This benefits both Khalsa (they need the win) and AC

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
30 more bones in the kitty!

from the excellent site:

BATISTA Carlos Sporting Club 'A' Premier 2003-03-02 3 Games $30

apparently corner flag waving is a big no-no. what a shame.
:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Carlos get his 6th yellow of the season during the match? That's the only way to get 3 games I think in this "case", isn't it?

~Regs.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullshite

According to Mauricio's report, he felt his life was threatened by Carlos.:rolleyes:

What a fcuking joke!!! :rolleyes:

During the game, Mauricio made Batista leave the field to pull up his socks which were sliding down around his calves but still covering his shin pads. :confused: As far as I know, your socks just have to be covering your shinny's, I could be wrong though. He's getting way too far out of hand. He doesn't respect the players yet demands respect in return. :rolleyes: It doesn't work that way. :mad:

I feel Renee's been the best ref we've had this year. Yes he demands respect but atleast you can talk to him and ask him questions during the game. You're never going to agree 100% with a ref, but atleast Renee gives respect to the players and in turn they respect him.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
...Mauricio made Batista leave the field to pull up his socks which were sliding down around his calves but still covering his shin pads.

i believe there is precedence here. knvb was sent off to pull his shorts back up after i megged him.:D

As far as I know, your socks just have to be covering your shinny's...

i believe they must cover both feet too.:rolleyes:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomesy,

The only reason you like Renee is b\c he LOVES Tony Fonseca and he gives you free kicks for Tony's dives!!! I know......It was the same way when he played for us.

Mauricio isn't a good ref either but at least he had enough balls to give Tony a card for diving!

I'm suprised to see that Mauricio was scared for his life, seeing how he has on the other side of the park???? Carlos did almost spear a few fans though:(

Mauricio might have confused Carlos for Tony Francisco........He was like Nintendo Mario on speed! He was all over Mauricio!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So did Carlos get a card or is it just based on the Ref report?

If it was so bad and the ref felt his life was threatened, why was Carlos allowed back onto the field? Or did he say something to the ref after the game?

Surely there has to be more to this story, I mean, come on, we're talking about the VMSL and it's top official! :rolleyes:

~Regs.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carlos got the RED

The jackass decided to through the corner flag after he scored and got his second yellow, followed by a nice little RED.

The truth is he was lucky to still be on the field after his comments got him the first yellow. I imagine the ref's report probably outlined the decent that continued after the sending off!!

LeanwaitingforGomesytoprotecthisboyBatista

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To the rescue

Carlos got the first yellow card for arguing a card given to Fonseca. His second yellow was given after his celebration. After being shown the red Carlos called him a fcuking idiot and walked off.

If Mauricio felt his life was threatened, it would have been from the fans who were still upset over the Fonseca injury just moments before. But in the report he said that Carlos called him all these names and threatened him. Anyone who was there saw and heard what happened. Carlos never threatened Mauricio, he called him an fcuking idiot and walked off.

GomesyinterestedinhowLeanisgoingtotwistthisstorynow :rolleyes:

Ssweeper

Jul 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attn: Regs re Criteria etc

Steadman got 3 fcuking games according to the excellent site! I seriously cannot believe this

Bit late but just reading this thread.
There is a booklet called "discipline policy & procedure guide" issued by BCSA in conjuction with CSA which is 48 pages in length.
There are mandatory minimum suspensions for expulsions.
E.G.
Serious foul play or very dangerous play.
First offence: minimum 2 additional games in addition to the one automatic.
Longer suspensions can apply if the offence is considered extreme in nature.:eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bullshite

Originally posted by Gomesy16
During the game, Mauricio made Batista leave the field to pull up his socks which were sliding down around his calves but still covering hisshin pads .

So his socks were just above his achilles tendon then....

Those are not shin pads...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0