Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Up Against The Wall- So-called 'Celebrity' Edition.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up Against The Wall- So-called 'Celebrity Edition.

David Blaine; what a frontbum.

The Newest American Hero is currently suspended in a perspex box on the Embankment South of the river Thames. As you do. The self-proclaimed modern-day Harold Houdini has decided, in his imperious wisdom, that it would be a Very Good Idea to go 44 days (Why 44 days, David? My birthday is on the 4th of April, he mumbles into his beard, scientifically........) without food and suspended in a 7 by 3 foot box with only a tube for waste and only water to keep him alive. Swoon, my hero. Nice to be getting £5 million from Sky and Channel 4 as well.

Terry Waite did the same thing for longer and against his will and received sweet f.a. for his troubles. What this septic is doing makes a mockery of poor old Terry Waite, a man whose bicycle was left outside the station for so long awaiting his return it was rusted to buggery when he finally got home.

There's a fair number of people who spend the great majority of their lives in boxes and starving down on the Embankment and, to the best of my knowledge, when they come out they're not paid millions for their troubles nor do they get to shag supermodel girlfriends. His old lady, Manon von Gerkan, she of the comedy name and nipples like fighter pilot's thumbs has gushed, 'I find it quite bizarre that people have found it necessary to throw eggs and other things at David.' Welcome to England you silly tart.

Day 4:
Fastshow visits the site at lunchtime and concurs that the burger smell is indeed intoxicating, as are the burgers themselves. There is a large crowd of office workers and tourists gazing skywards. A student with a megaphone heckles Blaine for starving for publicity purposes and for being an ugly yank twat.

Day 3:
The smell of onions from a burger van parked near the box is apparently driving Blaine to distraction. Shame.

Day 2:
Despite eggs, golf balls and even fish and chips reportedly being thrown at the box as well as being kept awake by one man with an Indian drum until he was made to stop by noise department officials, Blaine makes it through his first night unscathed.

Day 1:
Amid much fanfare, David Blaine has entered his home for the next 44 days. A packed crowd along the River Thames and on Tower Bridge watched him climb a ladder into the Perspex box where he will attempt his latest feat.

From the letters page of today's Metro;

'I don't think it's a case of Londoners hating David Blaine. Instead of marvelling at his quasi-messianic posturing like the Americans do, we look at him in a plastic box and think; 'I bet I could hit that with a 9 iron.' For the next forty-odd days in London there's a new sport- Blaine baiting.....'

Robert Terwilliger, London E7

'If anyone wishes to join me in throwing sausages at David Blaine on September 20, I extend a warm welcome. Any sign of food will break his meditation and speed his metabolism, which in turn will set about the important process of him digesting his own body. If anyone wishes to join me: 5pm, September 20, beneath the box. Bring a sausage- the Blaine will be provided.'

Jonathan Blyth, London W13.

My sausages are too precious to waste on this complete and utter tosser.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's heating up..........

Day 5:
In the early hours, two teenagers and a man shine laser pens at the box. Blaine, jumping to his American conclusions, thinks that the red lights mean he could be shot at by snipers, panics. Security guards catch the trio and they are arrested then released without charge. Later in the day, the Grim Reaper from the nearby London Dungeon says a cheery hello in full costume.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Sausages

Due to the massive costs involved I will not be able to attend the sausage tossing. Fastshow, could you please toss a link at whoever is in the cube on Saturday. Hopefully it will be David's turn. Wanker.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaine in the arse........

Blaine it on McCartney

Magic trick leads Beatle to 'raw, bloody violence'

Police who broke up a scuffle beneath the Blaine box in the early hours of this morning were astonished to find an ex-Beatle at its centre. The tussle, involving a photographer, members of the public, Paul McCartney and a group of his 'friends,' kicked off at 1am, when snap-happy Kevin Wheal spotted Macca paying his respects to everyone's favourite faster and moved in for the kill. 'Then his friends - who seemed more like minders to me - grabbed hold of me and pushed my camera towards the ground,' recalled Kev. One of the singer's chums then pointed out helpfully: 'There's no fcuking way you're going to take a picture, mate.'

Which proved to be true, especially when this assertion was backed up with some kung fu by none other than Macca himself. His Pipes of Peace days evidently well behind him, Kev claims Sir Paul applied an open palm to his chest, exerted force and swore at him, saying, 'It's a private visit.' The singer's publicist of 14 years, Geoff Baker, has since been sacked for tipping off the photographer that Macca would be paying a visit to the non-snacker. 'Paul got cross with me and told me I was fired. He was incandescent,' said the summarily sacked Baker, adding miserably: 'I'm available for parties... and poledancing.' Scotland Yard are now investigating the incident. 'Following the altercation we have received two counter-allegations of common assault,' intoned the Fuzz. 'The group of friends have alleged that they were assaulted by a man during the argument. He alleges that they assaulted him.' Sadly, the man with a perfect view of the fracas will not be available for police questioning until October 19, by which time he is expected either to be insane or dead. Oh well.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lynx.......

Etienne9876,

I dunno mate. Surprisingly enough I do have other things to do of a Saturday night (like go on TTP all night, for instance) so didn't bother with my heroic illusionist. Rumours have it that the sausage-fest was the brainchild of a group of homosexualists. Sounds about right.

Saint and I did have a wander down Tower Bridge last night and were both similarily unimpressed. He is, after all, just a man sat in a box though the fanny down there at lunchtime is top shelf stuff.

It's all about the power suit and kitten heels.

Miaow.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
half-woman, half-lilo..........

After a series of bad relationships, frustrated Mariah Carey is going to extreme measures to pull, inviting the whole Manchester United squad to her forthcoming concert. The five-octaves-of-hell singer has her heart set on one player in particular, but is unsure as to whether the lucky guy is single or not. With pretty boy Beckham in Madrid there is no obvious eye candy for the wanton warbler - maybe arse-faced Rio Ferninand or ginger freak Paul Scholes? One thing is for sure: Mariah is intent on building on the current three-and-a-half conquests she claims to have made during her time on (and off) this planet.

Carey's Man U mission follows a failed marriage to ex-Sony boss Tommy Mottola, a broken engagement to 'Mexican Elvis' Luis Miguel, and several dates with white-trash rapper Eminem. According to one of her friends, the sexy yet slightly odd 33-year-old is sick of being single, and wants instead to be treated like the princess she so clearly believes she is. And for any girl looking for a prince, where better to find one with the desirable qualities of sobriety, fidelity and wit but in the ranks of Premiership sophisticates Manchester United. Let's hope she scores.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cack.....

Limp Bizkit is the latest US band to be sued by its own fans for failure to deliver. Concert-goers were disgusted when what was supposed to be a 90-minute performance was cut short by 73 minutes after frontman Fred Durst - who recently linked himself to Halle Berry - was hit in the nuts by a well-aimed lemon. The concert-wrecking citrus fruit (combined with the booing synonymous with a Limp Bizkit concert) led crazed Britney-spearer Durst into a tirade of sexually explicit abuse and deeply unscientific homophobic slurs, throughout which he tried to start fights with several members of the audience.

Now 172 outraged fans have filed a class action against the rubbish band and their cleverly named corporate arm, Limp Bizness, insisting on a $25-dollar refund. Durst and fellow band members must be concerned that if this action is successful the entire 40,000 strong crowd will insist on such a repayment. This case follows a recent unsuccessful suit against Christian rock band Creed whose fans were unhappy about the quality of their gig. They were rubbish, too.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0