Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unity FC Join League Uno

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congrats to two former teammates Rob & Graham for getting this off the ground. Big initiative.

That said....

Seems to me like an opportunity missed for the league. The stadium is not a stadium, and it would appear this will be to serve only TWU, whereas there is a whole Valley of players to draw from, UFV included. With McLeod park not 10 minutes down the road, and an actual stadium, this one isn't making a lot of sense to me...but, open to being wrong.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check out that Edward's twitter... not only are the police bad and must be abolished but social workers are just as bad and evil and racist and blah blah blah. Complete far left loony takes.

Before Elon saved western civilization, people like that loved to remind us that Twitter and the like were private companies, ergo the 1st amendment didn't apply to them and they could be as aggressive and uneven with their censorship as they liked.

Of course, they never make that same point with respect to religious institutions like TWU.

It's true that other entities might choose not to engage with Unity FC on this basis - although it seems more vicarious than direct here - but to call TWU out for "discrimination" is offside. Their institution, their religious beliefs their rules...

The lawyers of the province ganged up on the Law Society a number of years ago and forced a
resolution that led to TWU not being granted the ability to run a law school, mostly on the basis of their mandatory covenants. I don't think the covenants are "discriminatory"; they just limit the number of groups or individuals who wish to do business with TWU...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it hilarious how often you use terms like “far left” or “greenies” to degrade or make your point. But then you come at us with Hughes and petterson should of come to camp with red Pinnies on or in good faith of a deal being set. Sounds like how Trudeau May run business. You’re all over the place....man.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it hilarious how often you use terms like “far left” or “greenies” to degrade or make your point. But then you come at us with Hughes and petterson should of come to camp with red Pinnies on or in good faith of a deal being set. Sounds like how Trudeau May run business. You’re all over the place....man.

Go look at that guy's twitter for yourself. Not going to apologize for denigrating anyone who thinks both the police and social workers are racist tools of oppression.

No idea how you linked that to my suggestion that those players show up to camp, or Trudeau for that matter. Wild.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts