Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC ON FOX!!!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So most of the card is crap, but that doesn't mean there won't be good fights. BUT! I think Cain Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos, has the potential to be one hell of a fight. 9-0 Cain vs 13-1 JDS. Cain will be fitter, he's a fitness freak, he hits hard and is a great wrestler. JDS hits like a mack truck and his only loss was by submission years ago in some no name league. I think Cains wrestling could help give him the advantage in this one, but its anyones game, Im picking Cain, becaus the guy is just awesome, but I wouldn't be surprised if JDS won. I GAURANTEE this won't go the distance and some one is going down hard, within the first 2 rounds. are you ready? are you ready? LETS GET IT ON!:wa::wa::wa:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So most of the card is crap, but that doesn't mean there won't be good fights. BUT! I think Cain Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos, has the potential to be one hell of a fight. 9-0 Cain vs 13-1 JDS. Cain will be fitter, he's a fitness freak, he hits hard and is a great wrestler. JDS hits like a mack truck and his only loss was by submission years ago in some no name league. I think Cains wrestling could help give him the advantage in this one, but its anyones game, Im picking Cain, becaus the guy is just awesome, but I wouldn't be surprised if JDS won. I GAURANTEE this won't go the distance and some one is going down hard, within the first 2 rounds. are you ready? are you ready? LETS GET IT ON!:wa::wa::wa:

Taking JDS!! The rest of the card isn't on tv though, you gotta stream it online on fox.com or facebook. Only the JDS VS Cain fight is on Fox, i'd rather the whole card be on it but oh well.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HaHa...that has to be a joke! The looks on all there faces was priceless! Chuck looked like he didn't even know where he was? Too funny!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My god that was terrible! If Dana thinks that he can get some new fans to pay $60.00 for a pay per view after that brutal knockout I think not! They should of had two main fights shown on fox so they atleast have another chance if the first one turns out like that. Cost Dana 18 million bucks for that! LOL

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did the Guida vs Henderson fight not show on fox? it was on sports net, and I thought it was a very solid fight. I have to disagree about " The brutal KO" It was a huge right and then he landed some big lefts, I thought the stoppage was fair, and I was routing for Cain in that one. I for one thought the fight would go longer but I thought it was still entertaining. I find that with all of the events going on now, I hardly tune in anymore, it was awesome when there was 1 every month with a stacked card, but there are too many fighters and way to many cards, that it doesn't really matter anymore and I find myself just tuning in online to catch a replay or a live feed. Leben vs Munoz as a main event? fcuk me running Dana, why not have the Brooklyn Brawler vs Doink on Monday night Raw.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
These don't make enough money to have it fixed. obviously they make more than the average joe, but I doubt they're going to give up their title for 300k or something like that.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
These don't make enough money to have it fixed. obviously they make more than the average joe, but I doubt they're going to give up their title for 300k or something like that.

Exactly. People always uses this line about the UFC when a fight happens to end quick, Brock and Overeem will be fixed too when Lesnar is laid ko'd in the middle of the octagon too right Franny?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly. People always uses this line about the UFC when a fight happens to end quick, Brock and Overeem will be fixed too when Lesnar is laid ko'd in the middle of the octagon too right Franny?

Just look around at the faces (ufc fighters) around the ring as well as the stoppage two punches and stopped. love the ufc but something fishy about last night....
and no dan-o lesner is going to munt overatedseem

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just look around at the faces (ufc fighters) around the ring as well as the stoppage two punches and stopped. love the ufc but something fishy about last night....
and no dan-o lesner is going to munt overatedseem

I bet you've never even see Overeem fight, the guy is hard to take down, as big and strong as Lesner, and he fought K1 for years so if Lesnar can't get him down then guess what happens?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overeem will beat Lesnar (Who has a giant penis tattooed on his chest)

I thought the Guida Henderson fight was an awesome scrap that only lacked a tapout or knockout. It was highly entertaining and had lots of wild swinging and lots of technical fighting also.

The JDS vs Velasquez fight was dissappointing only in that it ended so abruptly. I['m really hoping Overeem can beat Lesnar so Cain gets another quick rematch vs Dos Santos.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, because with the big puffs on the end of their arms, that punch that Dos Santos landed on the ear of Cain would have never resulted in Cain sprawling and hanging onto the canvas as if he was about to slip off to never neverland.

Give the boxers the small gloves and let's watch them dance as long as they do... a lot more people would be going to sleep and a lot more people, myself included, would actually shell out for Boxing PPV, which IIRC the last one I spent money on was Tyson v Lewis in 2002, like a decade ago...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts